Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Water, Water Everywhere, and not a Drop to Drink

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfire.Equine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:18 pm
I figure the subject line is a fairly good description of my love life... I know, lame, right? haha

I'm one of those people who is completely surrounded by guys, but wouldn't date any of them for the world. One or two are kinda attractive (in terms of appearance and/ or personality) but for the most part.... it's high school and I'm not expecting much.
However, I seem to attract the weirdos. If a guy is creepy, overly affectionate, talks only about himself, has only one subject to talk about or tries to "one-up" all your stories... you can bet I've had to decline a date.
I've had a total of one boyfriend and I have felt bad ever since for dating him out of pity. (I suppose being 14 at the time can give me half an excuse?)

I know I'm not the only one out there who has experienced one or more of the above; tell me about your experiences! =D
Let's share stories about the guys we wouldn't touch with a thirty-nine-and-a-half-foot-pole and glory in the reasons we're single. (And of course, any of you gals with a guy can join in too, if you have pre-date stories to tell ;D)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 am
Oh your topic made me thirsty.

I met this guy at an outdoor experience summer school. He seemed nice enough. Except then he started trying to hold my hand, without asking if I was okay with that. I was NOT. I kicked him. Apparently he thought that was supposed to be flirtatious, and I hadn't meant it to hurt. News flash, I kicked you hard because I don't want you to hold my hand under the table during summer school! He asked me out after summer school the next day. I told him he seemed like a very nice guy, but I was already interested in someone else. I hoped that would be the end of it. Except then he turned into a creepy loser. Our class had our backpacking trip the very next weekend. The whole time he kept demanding to know who I liked. I didn't see why it was any of his business, so I kept my mouth shut. Then, he asked me to give him a back rub because his shoulders were sore. I said no way. He kept trying to convince me that it wasn't sexual, they used to do it all the time in marching band. Not wanting to outright tell him, "I don't want to touch you," I tried to distract him by telling him who I liked. I was gambling that he would have never heard of him, since he didn't go to the same school. No such luck. They actually did know each other, so the rest of the summer I had to deal with him offering to set me up. In addition, he kept making advances and writing them off as jokes. Do you want to make out?... just kidding.... so do you? I couldn't decide if it was creepy or just plain pathetic. And to make things worse, he found the time to ask out two other girls in our class, probably doing the exact same things to them!

Man, it was nice to tell that story. I just could not believe the first guy to ask me out had to be such a jerk!  

Kaiyle Brightblade

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 am
I always attract the weirdos too! Them and the guys with some deep depressing problem they want me to fix. Or the guys with "broken" backgrounds who no one understands according to them. xp

Well, last summer I met this guy named Matt over the internet through my friend Tyler (they both knew each other outside of the net). Right off the bat this guy starts flirting with me. And you know how you can tell a guy has had alot of practice sometimes by the way he flirts with you? Yeah this guy sounded REALLY experienced. Like he did it for a living. It freaked me out because at the time I really liked Tyler. Once I asked Tyler "Hey is Matt the type to flirt with every girl he meets?" and Tyler laughed and said "Oh you dont know the half of it". Despite that warning and me constantly telling Matt to back the heck off, he didnt. He kept at it. Untill it actually started working. I actually started to like the guy (I know now that I was an idiot). Conveniantly, Tyler then decided to tell me that he really liked me (just when I had stopped liking him in favor of Matt).

Then one day Matt and I were at a local mall hanging out and I noticed something different about him. When I got home he told me he didnt want to talk to me, and he didnt like me anymore. one of the things he said that I still wont forget is " Why would I waste my time talking to someone I dont even care about?"

I later find out from Tyler that he had decided I was not pretty enough to meet his standards. and he had told Tyler that same day "I'm done with her Tyler. She's all yours now." So I learned my lesson and can now (thankfully) recognize slimey men-children.

Matt will still randomly call me but all he gets when I pick up the phone is "F-off". He tried to apologize once, but to be honest it wasnt an apology as much as it was a paragraph long, drawn out, uber lame excuse.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 pm
I attract the most random people. Like I'd meet them in the hallway or like at the dance or the mall... XD They just say "Hi" and it freaks me out just a lil...  

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Darkfire.Equine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm
*sigh*
Gotta love those weirdos... xD

I knew my one and only boyfriend for a year or so before he asked me out. He was always cheery, but he kinda seemed like he needed attention, like an ignored puppy. I never actually liked him that much, but apparently he liked me.
I found out when he got a bunch of his friends together and they found me and took me out into the field at school (luckily right near the door) saying such things as "the power of christ compells you!" and "step into the light, my child." This was odd, but I thought nothing of it: most of my friends have always been strange and his were even weirder. It was kinda funny so I was like "meh.. whatever. Let's see what they want."
Then he got all freaked out and was all trembly and asked me to be his girlfriend. Let me remind you that I was 14, was not looking for a boyfriend, but liked this guy as a friend and didn't want to hurt his feelings.
I said "maybe" and quickly escaped through the nearby open door, leaving him with his friends, all of whom were yelling at me to "repent, sinner!"
.....Do I look like the devil to them? Hell, I'm not even religious and neither are any of them, as far as I know. *rolls eyes*
Anyway, all was well for a couple weeks until the school band went on the famous and exciting "Whistler Trip." Everyone was looking forward to a week in a nice hotel and playing in what could be the highlight of our young music careers.
Anyway, he bought me a necklace and bracelet set and came to my hotel room where I was staying with the three girls in my group and asked me again. This time, being the romantic tard I was (and am) I agreed.

As soon as we started going out, he started to bug me. We went on 2 dates, I think... O.o
All he would do was talk about trucks, cars, boats, and the volunteer fire department. Even when I'd try to nudge the subject elsewhere. He really did have a one-track mind.
So I broke up with him. Within a month I find out he's been spreading stories about what a b***h I am and he has a new girlfriend within two. Since then he's had about 10 girlfriends (some of them more than once) and I'm really glad I got out of the drama cess-pool while I could - almost all his relationships have ended badly.

Gah.... I can't wait for a decent guy to come along.

@Kaiyle Brightblade: Yikes... I'd hate to meet that guy...He sounds like a privacy violation personified. Maybe he needed a few bitchslaps to cool him off. xD

@ The Immortal Squid: You go girl! Give that jerk the what for! xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm
hahaha Maan arent we all? (waiting for the right guy)

Gotta stick with it though. Maybe a decent one who's not weird will show up soon 8T  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

srv1025

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:50 am
Thankfully I've never had that problem but my best friend has. There's this 30 something year old guy with some slight mental problems who thinks she is the best always creeps around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

Goodness, I do have a story...or two...or three...or...well, I eventually lost count.
The worst one is the one guy I ended up with, his name was Hank. And he pretty much matches that name.
He was just a friend and we were hanging out a lot and then my mom started telling everyone we were together so he just went along with it and out of pity, I did too.
He was overly-affectionate, he'd only come over at night after my mom went to work, and he was just plain creepy, He always talked about himself and was very, VERY clingy. Then he was hanging out with one of his friends one night, did a bunch of crack down at the beach (totally nasty), then him and his friend came over and bugged the hell out of me to watch the Spongebob movie my sister got. (I didn't mind his friend, he was a friend of mine, too) but Hank just HAD to go.
He told me he loved me one night and I stood up and said "I don't love you...", then just walked away.
The best part?
His mother came over the next day and congratulated me, telling me he was kind of a loser and that I was better off without him xD
Coolest ex-boyfriend's mom I've EVER met.

(btw, his real name was Harrison...I never got why people called him Hank...)

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:14 pm
Darkfire.Equine
*sigh*
Gotta love those weirdos... xD

I knew my one and only boyfriend for a year or so before he asked me out. He was always cheery, but he kinda seemed like he needed attention, like an ignored puppy. I never actually liked him that much, but apparently he liked me.
I found out when he got a bunch of his friends together and they found me and took me out into the field at school (luckily right near the door) saying such things as "the power of christ compells you!" and "step into the light, my child." This was odd, but I thought nothing of it: most of my friends have always been strange and his were even weirder. It was kinda funny so I was like "meh.. whatever. Let's see what they want."
Then he got all freaked out and was all trembly and asked me to be his girlfriend. Let me remind you that I was 14, was not looking for a boyfriend, but liked this guy as a friend and didn't want to hurt his feelings.
I said "maybe" and quickly escaped through the nearby open door, leaving him with his friends, all of whom were yelling at me to "repent, sinner!"
.....Do I look like the devil to them? Hell, I'm not even religious and neither are any of them, as far as I know. *rolls eyes*
Anyway, all was well for a couple weeks until the school band went on the famous and exciting "Whistler Trip." Everyone was looking forward to a week in a nice hotel and playing in what could be the highlight of our young music careers.
Anyway, he bought me a necklace and bracelet set and came to my hotel room where I was staying with the three girls in my group and asked me again. This time, being the romantic tard I was (and am) I agreed.

As soon as we started going out, he started to bug me. We went on 2 dates, I think... O.o
All he would do was talk about trucks, cars, boats, and the volunteer fire department. Even when I'd try to nudge the subject elsewhere. He really did have a one-track mind.
So I broke up with him. Within a month I find out he's been spreading stories about what a b***h I am and he has a new girlfriend within two. Since then he's had about 10 girlfriends (some of them more than once) and I'm really glad I got out of the drama cess-pool while I could - almost all his relationships have ended badly.

Gah.... I can't wait for a decent guy to come along.

@Kaiyle Brightblade: Yikes... I'd hate to meet that guy...He sounds like a privacy violation personified. Maybe he needed a few bitchslaps to cool him off. xD

@ The Immortal Squid: You go girl! Give that jerk the what for! xD

Man thats a bummer. Nice girls like you who are just trying not to hurt anyone's feelings seem to get the worst of it sad

Yeah I heard some disturbing rumors about that guy later. I had thought he was just pathetic and didn't know about boundaries, but apparently it was a lot worse than that. Its really creepy to think that I had been alone with him *shivers*  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games