Reply Manga Maniacs Forum
All about cosplay!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laralune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Ok so I just started checking the forum out and noticed (or my computer is totally lagging) that there was no cosplay related convos going on? O--:
So I thought it would be fun to start one and it's related to manga as well, for me at least :3

ninja

SO! Have you cosplayed? Would you like to? What do you think about it, love? Hate? Which characters have u done or would like to? Need help in making one? Anything basicly but based on cosplay! :--D I guess we have to sum it to manga/anime cosplays but manga based games should be ok too.

About me a bit? Yes, I've cosplayed, done my own costumes, helped with making some and so on but wouldn't call myself a pro yet xP Ask more if you'd like to~ I hope this gets going :--D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 pm
I have no idea what'cha talking bout. Sorry. sweatdrop  

Darknight Silver

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Laralune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Cosplaying = dressing up as an anime, manga, game or original character like for example in different conventions :--D Hope that cleared it up a bit, try googling it and you'll see different people dressed as different characters :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm
1. Thaks 4 clearing that up. xd
2. Sorry, i live in boondocks, so there r no conventions of anime here. sad
3. I don't cosplay either, then. I guess. sad  

Darknight Silver

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Laralune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 am
Noo~ it doesn't matter where you live, cosplay is having fun on the porject and so on haha :--D So you can do like a photoshoop for example with ur friends with ur costumes on, playing the characters n_n  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games