Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

Wow. That'd been an awesome night. Kieran smiles as he feels the morning sun on his closed eyelids. He'd thought he was getting somewhere with that walk on the beach with Calais. Feeling her quiet breathing in bed next to him was absolute heaven.

Turning over toward her, he nuzzles his nose into her shoulder, kissing her gently.

[In case it isn't clear, lol, he thinks she's Calais. Awkwarrrd.]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image

Ama slowly came to conscious as she felt the nuzzling on her shoulder; it was strange, not something she was used to waking up to. "Hmmmm...." She gave a soft grown, placing one of her arms over her face to block out the morning light. Taking a few moments to finally open her eyes, she looked around, not recognizing the view.

Frowning, she shifted onto her side, then froze as she saw Kieran beside her. Immediately, the effects of last night came crashing down on her and she stared at the green Faun. "Aw s**t....." She muttered, her head soar for some reason.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:33 pm
It's at this moment Kieran opens his eyes--that's not Calais' voice. He jumps out of bed with a yelp, grabbing a pillow for decency.

"Who...! You're not Calais!" He exclaims, looking around frantically. "What're you doing in my bed?!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Ama winced, the voice of the other faun cutting sharply through her headache. "For guardian's sake..." She grabbed the pillow she'd been on and whapped him with it. "Shut up" she said through clenched teeth, her head throbbing.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm
Cripes, of all the females who aren't his love, why'd he have to pick a mean-tempered one? What the hell was he thinking?

"Okay, can I just point out that you are in my bed, so maybe it's well within my rights to ask questions? What happened last night? I...can barely remember anything..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 pm
Ama gave him a flat look. "Do you mean before or after we did the nasty....?"

'Is he just messing with me? Can he reeeeally not remember last night? Ugh, he's probably got selective memory... lucky b*****d....' She thought to her self through her pounding head. God, it felt like she'd picked a fight with a wall or something.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 pm
A look of sheer terror crosses Kieran's face. "You mean....we....?"

And suddenly it all comes rushing back.

"Oh Gods....no....this is all wrong....you aren't supposed to be here! No offense," he says quickly, not wanting her to hit him with something harder than a pillow. "I just...we....this was a mistake." He nods emphatically. "Fun, I guess, but really, really not a good idea. I have no idea what possessed me to....oh....that damn orange person....he freaking shot me! And then, you were there...and all I could think about was...no!" He shakes his head, backing against the wall.

"What am I gonna tell her?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 pm
Ama felt rage build up in her and she wobbled as she got to her feet. "Tell her it meant nothing." She snapped to him, feeling like absolute crap. She was hurting, she was soar, and this pompus jerk didn't seem to care about how SHE felt.

"Fauns...." She growled, looking for the quickest escape rout.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:11 pm
Kieran breaks out of his misery for a moment. "'Scuse me? Fauns? Last time I looked," he winces at the expression. "You were a faun too. Hooves, fur, and little branches growing in your hair. Faun."

She's right though. He'd tell Calais that it meant nothing. Of course he couldn't keep it from her, that would be wrong. Tempting, but wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 pm
Ama snorted. "I'm no Faun, I was raised Fae, and that's what I'll always be." She gave him a look of pure disdain, then left as she found her exit, not looking back as she stormed in furry away.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 pm
Perfect. Out of his room, out of his life, just where he wanted her. He didn't have time to deal with her identity issues anyway. He flops face-down on his bed and sighs.

[time-skip?]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 pm
Life had been perfect; she'd managed to keep from her father about the misshap that had gone down with that stranger; Oh dear god, Seth would have gone on a murder spree if he's known. Plus, it looked like there as no Faun to be coming along anyways, so her father was never going to have to learn this.

It was a beautiful day, ad she was helping her father by going about and gathering herbs to be dried for use in teas. She had a large basket on her arm, and was taking care to pick only the right sprigs of herbs.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 pm
Kieran had been taking his new son for a walk in the forest, showing him all the neat things he'd liked doing as a boy. He'd been alarmed at first at the arrival of the little one. Disappointed that Takis obviously came from his...union with the strange woman and not Calais. But the child had grown on him. He hadn't straightened all this out with Calais yet, but he would.

Kieran holds Takis' hand and talks to him about making sandcastles when he spots the cursed yellow-and-purple woman a short distance away. Cripes. Of all the people he never wanted to see again. Although...he supposes it's only fair she knows she has offspring running about. He picks Takis up and sticks him on his lamentably small hip and walks over to her.

"Um...hello....you may not remember me...."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm
Ama straightened up and looked at Kieran, her face bringing on an instant frown. "What are you doing here...." Her eyes rested on the child on his hip and her eyes narrowed. "Tell me that is NOT what I think it is...." Looking around, she made sure that her father was no where close to where she was; he was probably at home anyways.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 pm
Kieran turns very slightly, subtly, putting his shoulder between her and Takis. "Look, calm down. There's no reason we can't handle this like adults. Yes, this is a child. No, I don't know why he was delivered to me instead of you since if I'm not mistaken the traditional way is to deliver babies to the m--female parent." No way was she his mother. Not in this lifetime.

"But listen. You don't need to worry about him. He's mine. I'll take care of him. I have a mate, sort of."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff