Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Making Love... And Other Things (Calais and Kieran) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 am
User Image

Calais' eyes opened to the daylight which was... unusual... to say the least. She was having trouble sleeping though, that's why she was awake right now, something was oddly different about her settings. A secluded area near the lake? What are the chances she's fall asleep here, she must've been truly exhausted, so why wasn't she sleeping now? Her bright green eyes half closed because she was still tired looked at her more immediate surroundings, a body.
Calais' heart instantly softened as she looked at the familiar green fur laying next to her, of course the unfamiliarity was in the fact that he was laying next to her. She remembered clearly how they wound up like this now that she was gaining consciousness or at least she remembered confessing love and the events that followed, she smiled. This could work, just maybe in a room next time...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 am
User Image

Kieran yawns and stretches as the daylight reaches his brain. He lies on his back and looks upward. "Hm." He frowns and then looks over at her. Instantly his expression softens. "Oh, it's you." He smiles, nearly delirious with happiness. He feels all cuddly.

Feeling impulsive, Kieran turns over toward Calais, draping one arm over her stomach. "Good morning," he says, nuzzling her shoulder.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 am
"Good morning to you too." Calais said sleepily, but she still managed to smile and laugh. It was strange thinking about how quickly they had gotten so intimate, but then again he had been holding her hand only the second time after they met. She didn't want to think about that right now though, she was still rather wrapped up in him. Calais buried her face in his hair and rubbed her nose back and forth, enjoying the earthy smell.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 am
Kieran chuckles softly at the touch and kisses her shoulder. "Hm....did all this....really happen? It seems like a dream...."  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am
Calais lifted her head and rocked it back and forth from shoulder to shoulder in contemplation. "Hmm, yeah it might be a dream. I could try pinching you if you'd like..." she pinched her fingers at him menacingly. "I'm pretty sure... its not though." she smiled warmly before having an interrupting thought, she was pretty happy about this, but she had no idea how he felt. "It wasn't... a bad dream was it?" that seemed like a stupid question.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 am
Kieran giggles and rolls away. "Hey, watch it, I'm ticklish!" he protests. He lies on his stomach and makes a pillow with his arms, looking over at her. "Best dream ever," he says with a boyish grin. "But even better if it were real." Blue eyes earnest and full of love, he just...looks at her. He can barely believe this!  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 am
Calais giggled and waved her fingers at him threateningly, "better watch out!" she shouted as she sat up and crawled towards him. Temporary burst of energy gone she relaxed and sat back down. "Oh yeah... if it were real." Calais blushed under his loving gaze, she used to look down when he stared at her, but now she was staring right back into his blue eyes. The blush effect he had on her might never go away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 am
Kieran smiles. "I know how I feel, but I'm leaving it up to you to decide what we do from here." He reaches over and touches her face.

[/cracks knuckles
I'm in my element here....I cut my teeth as a romance writer]  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 am
[I have no idea what that expression means, but I'll guess it means you're a good romance writer]

Calais closed her eyes and melded her face with his hand that felt incredibly good on her face which may or may not have been on fire at that point. "Up to me..." she whispered as she pondered the incredible power she had at her finger tips. That didn't really help explain how he felt, but hadn't she kind of always known how he felt and just been pretending to have not noticed. "I'd like to..." she wasn't sure how to word herself. "remain... er be... spend... uhm... wouldyouliketobe" she breathed out in one word... she wasn't even sure what to call this... "Uhm boyfriend?" she winced, hoping she had given the right answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 pm
[It means I got into it before I got into anything else, really.]

Kieran's eyes glow softly as his smile spreads out and up. "Calais....I would love to." He leans forward to kiss her gently. "You make me so incredibly happy," he murmurs.

[Timeskip soon?]  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 am
Calais smiled contently, that sounded like she gave the right answer, then with the kiss it felt like she had given the right answer too and she returned the kiss. Calais yawned even though the day was just beginning and moved herself into a comfortable place in Kieran's arm. At first she was just relaxing but she quickly nodded off back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:38 am
Kieran folds her into his arms, snuggling down again. He sighs softly, contentedly, and kisses her head. Is this what love feels like? He hopes so--it feels awesome. He closes his eyes just for a moment, but winds up falling asleep to the rhythm of Calais' deep, even breathing.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 am
[Time Jump]

User Image

Calais stared into the bright green eyes of the toddler smiling softly. He had come rather unexpected, and quite magically been delivered to her, but Calais knew he was hers and she loved that he was hers. And she loved every bit of Kieran she could see in him. Calais swooped him up off her bed in headquarters and hugged him closely to her and then left headquarters, every day she would go on a walk hoping to run into Kieran to show him their son. Calais hoped with all her might that he would like this as much as she did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image

Truthfully, Kieran had sort-of been avoiding Calais. He'd gotten a delivery of his own, and while Takis delighted him every day, Kieran dreaded the moment he had to fess up to Calais. He...still wasn't sure how his errant behavior had even happened, all he knew is that it wasn't his fault and that magic was involved. On the one hand, he wished that he'd never encountered that vile orange woman, but on the other hand...how could he wish away this wide-eyed little man?

Today Kieran is showing Takis the beach. He holds the small boy on one arm and points way out to sea, watching as Takis' purple eyes flick back and forth with the gulls. As he turns to keep going down the beach, his heart nearly stops when he sees Calais.

....And a child?

Biting his bottom lip, he starts to walk toward her. This second child could either make things much easier...or much worse.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:12 pm
Calais' heart leaped as she finally spotted the green male she had been searching for. She bounced her boy slightly in her arms. "That's your daddy!" she whispered excitedly. Calais hoped their little addition wouldn't make things too complicated. As Kieran moved closer to her, and she closer to him, she spotted a small orange child he was carrying too... orange? Calais paused in her walk. The child he held looked like Kieran, just like her boy did, but this one did not look like her. Her heart sunk deep.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff