Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image
Amadorine walked slowly down the stairs below the Chapel. She'd been sent here on an errand for her father, and she wasn't exactly sure where she was. She'd been told to go this path, so why was it that her directions no longer applied. "There's no doorway with cherubim sculptures over it here...." She muttered, shivering a little. The air was musty and damp, and there was an eerie chill to the place.

Finally, she came up to a door and frowned. "Well... this is the only door here, so I guess this has to be it. A strange place to put a storage room though." Trying the doorknob, she noticed the door was stuck; after jiggling the handle a few times and began ramming her shoulder into until the door burst open. Coughing as dust rained down on her, she walked in, then froze, seeing all the statues. "What in the world.....?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:22 pm
Some little statue pedastals were empty, at least 6 in fact... Though many werent, and they were filled with pae of many different alignments at various stages of life, including some elders. The hall was silent her voice resounding down it... Thom's statue stood between two pedastals one was empty one held a female elder holding a staff that looked like it was half of another. His expression even in statue was solemn, and weary... like a man who lived a life of solitude and sadness.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 pm
Ama walked through the room, her arms wrapped tightly around her as she stared around. Coming up to an empty pedastle, she gently touched it. "What in the world is this.... It's like a morgue, but with stone." She whispered, wincing as it cut through the silence anyways.

Looking up at Thom's statue, she tilted her head a little. "....I wonder why he's depicted like this...."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm
No reply would come, least not for some time, but as she stared a cracking sound would fill the air. If she looked closely it'd be evident the cracking was coming from the one statue... the one she was looking at. One, then two, then another, each crack accompanied by a echoing sound in that silent hall.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 pm
Ama stared at the cracks. "Ah s**t, I broke it! Wait... I didn't even touch it, so what the devil...." She watched with wide eyes as the cracks began to multiply, some getting bigger. "This.... is not good....."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm
The cracks continued till nothing was left of the statue but a small pile of rubble upon the pedestal... And a minute after that a rainbow male angel steps out of the shadows behind the pedestal, he had deep red hair with little black horns poking out of it. He said nothing but ran his fingers through his hair as if he was combing non-existant dust from hit.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:50 pm
"ZOMBIE!" Ama cried out, grabbing a fist full of the rubble and throwing it at Thom. Her father would be proud of her, fighting off the living dead like she was now. Her fingers finding a rather large rock in the rubble, she grasped it and held it like a shock-put, ready to chuck it at Thom's head* "Stay back, you flesh eater!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm
"Ow! Ow! Mercy! Mercy!" he ducks and shields his head a lil with his arms. Okay, for one he didnt even have any idea where he was, another he hadn't even noticed her as yet last he could recall he was alone with the eagles on the mountain. "Are you insane or something??"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:43 pm
Holding the rock, she glared at him as she was accused of insanity. "Hey, YOU'RE the zombie here." She responded in a sharp tone, not about to let some Pae eat her brains. "Who the hell are you, and why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:50 pm
He peeks in her general direction through his arm-shielding "I'm no freaking zombie, but you ARE insane... throwing rocks at people.... I'm Thom.. and I have no clue why I'm here... or where here is... so dont throw more things at me" he had yet stopped shielding himself, hell she was still holding that big rock "And what are you anyways" he'd never seen someone with antlers before "Some weird mutant?"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 pm
"I'm Amadorine...." She was just about to applologize for throwing the rubble at him when he called her a mutant. Her eyes narrowed and she chucked the rock in her hand has hard as she could, aiming not for his face which he was protecting, but for his stomach area. Hey, if it happened to his lower than it's intended target, she wasn't going to complain. "You Pompous JERK!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:07 pm
Okay stomach wasnt expected and it landed square there knocking the wind out of him and landing him flat on his a** . He sat there dazed and trying to regain his breath for a long while. "Not... not..." he gasped out after a while "my fault you have twigs on your head" he looked up at her still wincing from the pain in his gut. "Seriously... what are you"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 pm
Crossing her arms, she stood over the Pae as he was on the ground. Jutting one hip out to the side she brushed a purple strand of hair out of her face. "Your worse nightmare if you don't apologize real quick for calling me a Mutant."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Finally catching his breath he sits up more but still doesnt stand "Not till you tell me what the hell you are, you are obviously not a faery, and definetaly not an angel... and for sure not a demon" he says but to himself he thinks 'though she might have some of the last in her'. His eyes study her.... hooves.... twigs on head... no wings... what the hell was she....  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:23 pm
"I'm a faun, you bimbo. God, are you really that stupid? Where have you been for the past year, space?" Ama's hoof tapped against the stone floor beneath her as she watched him get up.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff