[PRP] OMG ZOMBIE! (Ama x Thom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:36 am
Ama took her seat next to him and nodded. "I see...." She grinned and nudged against him. "Still not going to let you go back up into those mountains again though. Just so you know. I'll tie you to a tree if I have to." Covering her mouth, she gave a small yawn; it'd been a good, long day for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am
"Not much in the mountains for me anymore either" he looks over at her as she nudges him "Don't stay up on my account.... if you are tired get some sleep" he noticed her yawning as he put a bite of food into his mouth.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:47 am
"Naw, I'm just a little worn out from zombie attacks and hard core mountain climbing, that's all. B'sides, it's be sorta rude to leave you up and all alone." She popped a piece of bread into her mouth, munching contently on it. "So you got any idea where you want to live?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:50 am
He chuckles "at this point I dont really know, I kinda have to reaquaint myself with the island, according to that book earlier some of the geographical locations have changed... So ... yeah... honestly I dont have a clue" Thom munches on more of the cake and glances at her. "As for alone, well I've gotten used to that, so dont feel horrible, it's how I chose to live"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 am
Ama shrugged. "Well, you're sorta on my bed for the night anyways. You're the guest, so you get to rest up in my bed, and I'll be taking the couch." Reaching up, she tugged on his ear. "Well, you're not alone anymore, m'kay? I come from a really big, weird family, and we're tight with each other.... you won't get more togetherness than with us, got it?" Her family was pretty weird; it was all a group of mismatches. In fact, there were only three Pae that were related to each other by blood, and that was the accidental stuff that had happened over that arrow-filled week. Everyone else was completely unrelated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 am
He looks down at the couch "You sleep on the couch? my apologies I didnt know." thent he tug on his ear at which he swatted at "Hey, my hear" he smirks but listens to her muse about her family "Sounds like an eclectic group of pae"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:05 am
"Naw, no worries! Be'sides, I'm sure it's been a while since you last slept in a bed, so I'm happy to give my mattress up to you." At her hand getting swatted at, she kept lightly tugging on his ears, ready to let go before he swatted her hands again. "Hey, you're kinda part of it now.... Unless you have some other group you'd rather be in. Trust me, we don't judge."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:11 am
"Bed? whats that?" Thom jokes swatting at the hand again with a smirk. "One day at a time, thats my plans now that I find myself in what seems like a whole new world, I dont even know if anyone I know still is around."  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:14 am
Ama gave out a small squeek as her hands were swatted again, giggling, a bright smile on her face. "Aw, c'mon, I know you're old, but certainly there has to be SOME of your friends around... we could try the senior center if you'd like; I've heard stories about Bingo night." Now she was just giving him a hard time again, and to make sure he knew that, she reached over and attempted to tickle him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 am
"Hey now!" he gives her a mock glare "oh heck no" he quickly moves to intercept the 'tickling' hands that were headed his direction "That isnt happening" he laughs  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 am
"Oh heck yes!" Ama exclaimed, the grin plastered on her face as she tried to keep her hands from being intercepted. "Whatcha ganna do about it, huh?" Her little faun tail was wagging happily, and she was clearly having a blast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 am
"I think not" he aims to latch onto her wrists if possible after setting aside the cake and plate. "As for what I'm going to do about it, I'm doing my best to stop you"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:30 am
"Yeep! Noooo" She cried, as her wrists soon found themselves in his grasp. Still she kept trying to get her fingertips to his sides. "Must.... getcha...." She said between bursts of giggles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 am
Thom chuckles and slides backwards away from the wriggling fingers "No way Ama... No way!" For a faun who had been yawning just a short time before.... she was now very energetic.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:44 am
It was, in fact strange, that Ama was able to have so much energy suddenly, but perhaps that was because it was sort of her last surge. As Thom slid backwards, she shifted herself to slid with him. Her head suddenly dropped, followed by the rest of her body giving out. After a few seconds of silence, an audible snore came from her; she'd completely passed out on Thom.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff