Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image

Ama stirred in her sleep as morning came. Though the dawn's light didn't come into the room due to the place's lack of winders, her internal clock told her it was time to wake up. However, not wanting to open her eyes, she just groaned and lay there, thinking about how the couch smelt a little funny and felt different from usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thom had stayed up a long time before eventually succumbing to the need for sleep, in fact it'd only been maybe an hour since he had passed out, his head tipped back so his face was pointed up towards the ceiling, one arm on the arm of the couch, the other drapped over the back, and he too was now snoring, rather loudly in fact... A few little snorts in the snoring as well.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 pm
The couch was snoring... why was the couch snoring?

Slowly, Ama opened her eyes, finding herself staring out into the room. Giving another groan, she propped herself up on her arms and looked down at the couch. After blinking a few times, it donned on her that she was not on the couch, in fact, it looked an awful lot like...

"Oh no...." she whispered, her heart stopping as she froze, looking at Thom. "No no no...." Quickly, she scrambled to her feet, trying to keep the panic in her form taking over; fear was causing tears to sting her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 pm
Thom grunted feeling an elbow in his side and pulling him out of his sleep. He groaned lifting his head up and opening one eye he saw her "You like knocking the wind out of me dont you" he rubs his side and then stretches not realizing how much of a panic she was in  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:01 pm
Ama stood with her back to him, running her hands through her hair to brush it from her face. "Oh god, please don't let it have happened again.... Please don't let it have happened...." She spun around, startled at Thom's voice, her eyes wide and panic stricken on her face. "Y-you're awake."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm
He yawned, rather loudly and stood up shaking his leg to wake it up, it'd fallen asleep several hours before. "And thankfully you are too... you pass out far too quickly" he stared down himself at his leg for a moment shaking it again and then settling it once it was no longer numb "And you are impossible to move too..."  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 pm
Quickly, she made her way over to him, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Tell me, please." Her voice was shaking a little and her eyes reflected the complete panic inside of her. "Tell me we didn't have sex. Please tell me we didn't do anything last night."

She couldn't remember anything from the night after she tried tickling him, and the last thing she needed was to have a repeat of what had happened with that stupid faun from earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 pm
"Weee had a tickle fight and you passed out?" he says slowly and apprehensively "Far as I know we didn't.... You just passed out really heavily, I couldnt even move you"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 pm
Staring at him with a stupid, shocked expression, she turned and sat down on the couch. Carefully, she put her head in her hands, supporting her forehead with her palms. "Oh thank the guardians....." Relief was washing over her, and she felt the panic slowly fade away.

Taking a few moment to regain herself, she lifted her head finally and looked over to Thom. "Sorry I passed out on you...."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:42 pm
He raises a brow, but then he guessed he couldnt really blame her for not wanting to have made love to someone she didnt even know.

He blushes lightly and then grins.... "When you lose your energy you do it like a lightswitch, and theres no point trying to move you"

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 pm
The faun blushed a little, grinning sheepishly. "Yeah, well what do you expect after yesterday? I'll have you know I don't plan on climbing a mountain ever again." She held up her cut and bruised arms and looked down at her equally battered legs. "I'm going to be hurting for a few days...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm
Thom shakes his head "You just need mountain feet" he smirks "or some non-slip shoes" he drops onto the couch again "Well ... now I just have to figure out what to do" he pauses then reaches for the map that had stil been out from the day before and studies it "Certainly has changed"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 pm
"I think I'd rather stick to fields and forests, thank you." She stretched herself a bit, her joints popping a bit. "Ahhhh, that feels good." Giving one final joint crack, she shifted herself over next to him and peered over his shoulder. "So does any place look like somewhere you'd like?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 pm
"To each their own I suppose" he nods, his eyes still scanning the image before him. So much had changed, once upon a time he was sure to easily point out where he'd want to live, but now? No way... he'd have to see it, the image just didnt do justice to what his eyes could truely see. "Not sure to be honest with you Ama" he admits with a soft sigh  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 pm
"Well, do you like the idea of beach front, or would you rather be in the forst or near a clearing or something...." She pointed to an area on the map. "That there is a swamp, if you're interested in that sort of thing." She then pointed to a small floating island on the opposite side of the island from where the HQ was. "That there is apparently where us Fauns came from... not sure how much of that I believe; I always joke with my dad that I"m really a Fae, thanks to him."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff