View Results

x- t o t t o - C h a n -x

O.G. Genius

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 am
Do you have a crush?? You can post the name of him below...if you dun want to tell,it's ohkay (:

To tell you,i have a crush named Sean biggrin I dun have the guts to tell him that i LIKE him -.-"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:49 am
I had a crush. He is my boyfriend right now. wink  

Roseflare

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200

x- t o t t o - C h a n -x

O.G. Genius

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 am
Roseflare
I had a crush. He is my boyfriend right now. wink

WOW~! Cool~ Congrats (:

I like Sean so much! But i dun dare to tell him i LIKE him.. T.T

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:56 pm
Oh I do! One of my geeky friends I've known for a few years :3  

shinypurplepants

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strike A Nerve

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 pm
Yes, I have a crush. But I'm not posting his name in case my BROTHER looks at the web history and finds this. smile

It's cute, all my friends call me Maddie, but my real name is Madeline. But when I was in 3rd grade I went to an orchestra camp and the teacher called me Maddie. Now she still calls me Maddie, and so does my crush. I just think its super cute!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm
I am not posting his name just in case my sisters come in here, or my friends see this.

But, we have a like-hate relationship. We can either get along, or be the worst of enemies : P

And I have reasons to hate him other than him making me fall for him. = x =""  

Kizume-Chan

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:44 pm
Yup I do, but I cannot say his name...(my ex has an account here) He means so much to me and I don't like him... I love him. I wish he knew...I mean I think he kinda does...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:52 pm
I had a crush, but he was a bit too much older for me. So, I let him go and got over it. Is it weird that I got over that crush so quick?  

ashlex_in_pearl

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MoyaIsSoCoolLike

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 pm
aha. who doesnt? xD
ets naturual to have onee. (;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm
I'm madly in love with my best friend who, coincidentally, is my ex for a shitload of reasons, one of them being that I'm "not his type". But fffffuuuu- he's so damn perfect. ~___~

sterek

Tipsy Genius

kyoismyhero_Sparky_Panda_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pm
I don't just have a crush, I have a uber crush on my best friend Zak. We went out before in 8th grade, but we were and still are uber shy so we only held hands once. I broke up with him because I started liking my other best friend Justin, but he switched schools and I haven't seen him since and I fell back for Zak now in 11th grade. :3
He took me on my first date to go see Avatar on December 18th, 2009 <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 pm
Haha, yes, of course. I'm hesitant to say his name, because I'm always paranoid of someone I know reading what I write online. XD
It sucks because we're graduating and I might lose touch with him, but I really hope I don't. I want him to go to the same university as me, but I don't think he will...
And he's one of my best friends. He makes me so completely happy, no matter what's going on, and I love hanging out with him. We're so identical, it's hilarious, and we have so much fun together. XP

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

I Red Roze I

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 pm
crying i do we have been friend for like 4 years now and we havent seen each other for a whole year, oh yeah and his name is james. i remember when i was small i would marry a man that has the same last name as her and i found him. mrgreen but then i dont know if he likes me? anyways i try not to like him but its super hard cause hes tall and he is charming *sigh* to bad he is a year younger than me but the years are just a number mrgreen oh well it runs in the family  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 pm
I don't have a crush... I'm madly in love ^-^ heart  

srv1025

Kuhlu

Tiny Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 pm
I don't have a crush, but I have a few interests. I'm usually insanely boy crazed, but ever since I dumped my ex, I just haven't felt anything real special. :T Maybe it's just the guys at my school, because to be completely honest, they all suck... -w- The ones that look good are either gay or taken, and the ones with personality...there are none. XD They're all complete idiots in my eyes.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff