Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 am
In my contry ,yesterday, it was another version of valentines day ,and I got a heart love letter heart it was so great I have a secret fan ,he says that he know me for 2 years but I don't know him(he may be in another class),in the letter were 2 kinds of writing but it was so romantic(I'm so happy 4laugh my first love ).I don't know it was a fake or for real. heart heart heart
Can you tell me more about this kind of love?or something similary that happen to you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm
Oh neat I've never had a secret admirer. Are you guys going to get to meet? By the way, remember to meet in a public place since you do not know him.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:56 am
he didn't tell me who he is I haven't got any ideea ....what should I do?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:04 am
Don't worry about it love, keep on being you, and you know what, he'll come to you, when he's ready, or he might like the aggressive type and you'll have to go and fine him! jk! if its meant to be, fate will play the right cards! ♥♥♥♥  

Booty Popping

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 pm
Wyscol
he didn't tell me who he is I haven't got any ideea ....what should I do?
No ways to contact him in return? I bet you're getting another letter or surprise then.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 am
nothing ...I try to find him but no one say that they see him or anyone put the note on my desk I'm starting thinking that this a joke (and a bad one) but the letter was so real ,that 'can't express in words "  

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lorika

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:09 am
If I were you I'd be content knowing that I have an admirer and try not to overthink it too much. It could drive you crazy, after all, and you have no way of knowing if it was serious or not until the guy contacts you again XD

Good luck, I hope something good comes of this for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am
wow, you know you are all right, I'll w8 for him to apper and I'll be happy whit having a "secret love" ,thanks very much smile  

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items