OC Tournament? Mad science!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 pm
I'm in the planning stages of an OCT (original character tournament) and was wondering if anybody here would like to participate, or offer prizes in the form of art or subscriptions for the winners!

It's going to be a science-themed comic tournament. The basic theme is that an island laboratory is opening its doors to the public after a few decades of isolation, and the participating characters are competing to earn recognition as a top scientist and become employed by the lab.

The account I'm running it through is here. I'm trying to make weekly updates either through journals or uploads, and people are welcome to start working on their character sheets already.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm
darn it i can't draw comics. grr... that is my enemy.  

luver_4ever

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 pm
You can team up with another artist or storyboarder for the tournament 3nodding You're limited to a single character, but you can have a partner to actually produce the comics with.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 pm
An official list of prizes was posted last week surprised So far it's mostly just subscriptions and a few pictures, but there's also a bonus incentive prize for Gaian participants!  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 pm
If anybody would like to apply for the position of judge, I could use a few more.  
{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games