Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm
Me? all the time rolleyes I mean, i know they just do it for fun. They like messing with people but sometimes it gets annoying. Like in my first period, there are two guys that are always picking on me. One of them is in my third fourth and fifth. D: and fourth there are two othe guys that are always messing with me, no actually, make that three, i dont sit by the other one anymore. and in my sith there is this other guy. He's not as annoying but he could be mean sometimes, he tripped me and kicked me with the soccerball sad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 pm
yes, guys make fun of me. in fact, pretty much everyone i know makes fun of me. its how we show our love for each other, lol. xD heart  

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:37 am
He tripped you and kicked you with a soccer ball? Teasing is verbal. Messing with you physically in ways that you could get hurt is more serious. I'd tell him to knock it off because it wasn't funny. If he keeps it up once you told him that you don't like it, it means he is physically assaulting you on purpose and you can go to the principal or the teacher, if you so choose. If you think its funny, thats fine, but if you don't like it you don't have to put up with guys physically messing with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:35 am
For fun or wat?

if they tease u ignore then if it gets physical tell someone about it

BannedAccount8623822

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm
Well we were playing soccer and he tripped me. I didnt really get hurt. And when he kicked me with the ball, it was sort of my fault. I saw him getting the ball ready to kick it and i was stupid enough to walk right in front of him. I didnt get hurt. I was actually laughing too.
I mean, i don't get offended i just laugh it off. But there's days when they're teasing just gets too annoying. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 pm
sumtimes. but im more of a guy most of the time.  

Shino Babie

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaralover8044

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 pm
I always get made fun of,or teased/annoyed. This guy is in every class of mine,and he just follows me around and kicks me and stuff like that. Sometimes I just want to turn around and smack him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm
Yes, and it annoys me so much. Come to think of it, since they found out I had anger problems, they kinda stopped.  

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:44 pm
Some buttholes I know do, but my friends that are guys do too, but I know they're just messing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm
<3 All the time, now I usually hit them on the head if they start to rrreeeaaalllyy annoy me : P <3  

xXNightRose14Xx

sezuko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 pm
Only one guy really makes fun of me, but I have serious anxiety issues thanks to him. Thank you JerkFace! XP Unlike my friends I dont try and kill him or get him back. I just dont see why hes suck a jerk you know? I'd like to know why he hates me and why hes such an arse but I dont seek revenge...anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 pm
Swim47
yes, guys make fun of me. in fact, pretty much everyone i know makes fun of me. its how we show our love for each other, lol. xD heart

that's true <33 people make fun of my name,and since i'm asian,my last name is Bui,so then one day after school,they're all like,"oh my God,haha! ____ BOOBIE!" stressed
GOD DAMMIT I FELT LIKE PUNCHING THEM ALL IN THE FACES!! soon they stopped about it,but my frenemies still pick at it P: anyways,they still 'make fun ^-^ they only make fun of me because they know i know that they're just kidding [:

iMuZicNinJa

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 pm
Good to know i'm not the only one! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 pm
Gabby05_96
Well we were playing soccer and he tripped me. I didnt really get hurt. And when he kicked me with the ball, it was sort of my fault. I saw him getting the ball ready to kick it and i was stupid enough to walk right in front of him. I didnt get hurt. I was actually laughing too.
I mean, i don't get offended i just laugh it off. But there's days when they're teasing just gets too annoying. razz
Oh so it was an accident or it was part of the game? Thats a bit different. I'm glad you don't have a problem with it now, but remember you should tell him to stop if you don't like it. It sounds like he's just trying to engage you in the game and be competitive.

About the verbal teasing, you can always tell them to knock it off too. If you tell them in a serious tone that the teasing isn't funny and you'd like them to stop, at least for the day, they should respect that. If they don't, you do have the right to talk to a teacher or principal about it if you so choose.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

PEWPEWROAR

Invisible Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 am
My guy friends like to mess my hair and I don't know why I like it. sweatdrop  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items