Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
My type of guy!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viper_353

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 pm
Haha, I've notived that the guys I like ussualy have the same similair characteristics, cauuse I guess that's just what I find attractive! Plus...they all tend to be friends with eachother in one way or another...which can get annoying...but still!! Haha, so what about you guys? List these wierd things in common that we jsut love!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:49 am
I really like brown eyes. Even the best blue eyes on a guy just do not compare. Long hair is better than short hair, and they absolutely must have a good sense of whats awesome. I would not date anyone who couldn't appreciate simple humor or the concept of epic fail.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 pm
Not going to lie, I like Asians. Filipinos especially. And a height of atleast 5'10 is usually nice. lol
And they have to have an athletic build; they can't be total sticks, but they can't be fat either. Nicely toned body, but not too much on the abs. I'm quite partial to calves, really; volleyball players and xcountry runners.

Basically I'm shallow.
Personality wise, I like guys who strive for success and challenge themselves. Also, all the guys I've liked in the past have been total pervs... But that's just coincidence.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 pm
I always lust after blonde guys, but I fall hard for dark-haired guys.
I love hands. Long, elegant fingers... nyah. They're awesome.
Tall is important, haha.
His personality has to mesh really well with mine. He has to be able to make me laugh, often. XD
I like guys who don't take life too seriously, who can brighten up a mood in a moment, who are totally fun to be around and make everything happier.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:35 pm
I like a guy who's sensitive to how I act. I'm usually the shoulder to cry on, so most of my friends are oblivious to when I'm having a bad day. If a guy can notice something's wrong, that is an absolute good point.

Also, we have to be able to have a real conversation once in a while. There will be days where I'll just disappear and not return texts and calls, and that's got to be respected, too, but I don't want silence for an hour to be a "conversation."

He has to respect me, my friends, and who we are. If he tries to change things about me, he asking for trouble.

I have indeed broken up with a boy before for mistreating my friend, and she's done the same.

I'm weird about receiving gifts. I had this issue with my first boyfriend, but I finally convinced him to not send me presents. If I don't have this issue, I'll be a lot happier, haha.

Hm...what else? I think that's about it.

Oh! Wide varying taste in music. Or else, I'll probably scare him off with my "Mozart one second, Marilyn Manson the next." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 pm
asian with red hair  

Molly_blue_cookie

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 pm
tanned
some muscle not to much of it. but yet i dont like sticks
im a sucker for tall guys (not yet sure how tall though)
i like scene ones
funny is a must for me i love a guy with a personality
not afraid to take a risk
skinny i dont like the fat ones sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm
i like a guy with a sense of humor, a big guy ((not fat. he just looks fat but is strong lol)), sweet kind caring, and kind of protective but not OVERLY protective. i found that. but he broke up with me. D: but we're talking. sorta  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm
I usually like guys who have pale skin, and brown and dark hair. I don't really care for the eyes. A little eyeliner never hurts either. Hehe...
I also like 'em tall and bony. : P
I like when some parts of their hair goes in their eyes though. They look adorable like that.
The guy also has to be gentle and caring. They should also be funny and smart...and a lil sarcastic. Hehe.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm
darkish skin!,
Tall (er than me!!)
atheltic (sports are good. But not too muscular. I'm more for guys who I guess have a runner type build!)
Dark eyed
medium length hair (short hiar looks bad!) that I know they spend far too much time at home in front of the mirror doing.
sarcastic, in a funny way but serious when they need to be!
likes one girl. Not five.
is smart. Not only in school work, smart in whatever area. To amaze me and make me proud!!
Makes me laugh!!
Just in general, fun to be around, won't be wierded out by me, is okay if I randomly call him on the weekend and asks if he wants to go to a movie with his friends and me some day. Oh...and one more, has friends that I like!!  

viper_353

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I try to find people who are similar to myself
(and I actually succeeded and found everything I was looking for).

I like a guy that is a bit feminine but not too too feminine. Caring and funny with some sarcasm but not totally idk...wimpy i guess. I like a bit of a bad boy personally.
I love dark brown-black hair with blue eyes. I hate muscle but I dont like fat nor totally skinny, in the middle with a bit of chub I guess. Also pale skin around my tone.

Basically, my boyfriend is almost exactly like me in both personality and interest and sorta in clothes. There are few things that make us different and gender is definitely a large part of that percent.

absolutely love a guy who is willing to do my hair or dress me up and actually have a good taste in clothes xd

I'm actually really picky when it comes to who I like =[
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm
<3 Well usually I fall for guys with longer hair and the darkest brown eyes possible. Though I have fallen for two blue-eyed guys before, and the guy I like right now is pretty much the opposite of what I usually like in a guy.
But I really enjoy guys that a cute (dark eyes, longish hair <3, I can't just say long because I once knew a guy with sholder length hair and thats creepy), have a good personality, and are very open to talking with others.

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Booty Popping

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 pm
I like them just as crazy as me, in fact even more insane! and they have to be taller than meh! like 5'1 ^^ other than that i can't choose >:3  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff