Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Younger Guy. Yes? No? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Broken L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 pm
Okay... So I met him on here, but he is the real deal. I won't put his realy name on, but he's The_Sleeping_Lion. I met him in another Guild and we immediatly became good friends... Then we just clicked... So, he's six and a half months younger than me... What do you guys think? Yes? No?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 pm
Nothing wrong with that. My fiance and I have no problems with age and he is 8 months younger than me.  

Silence and Sorrow

iMuZicNinJa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm
well,six and a half months is quite a far away from ur birthday,but when i saw the topic,i thought chu meant one or two years younger sweatdrop

anyways,that isn't so bad,he doesn't have to be around ur exact birthday,but if he's really ur kind of type,then see how it works out. if he acts too immature or anything,just say it's not working out. i'm not sure though,because i've never had a bf before..<.<

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Um, six and a half months isn't really a big deal. Actually, it's pretty much meaningless, honestly. I mean, how likely is it that you are going to find someone who has the same exact birthday as you? It's not even a whole year, and barely over a half of one. Now, if you were talking like two, three, maybe five years younger, that could be a problem, especially depending on certain laws in your area, but even then, just go with whatever floats your boat...

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

The Broken L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Fabulous Dahling
User Image

Um, six and a half months isn't really a big deal. Actually, it's pretty much meaningless, honestly. I mean, how likely is it that you are going to find someone who has the same exact birthday as you? It's not even a whole year, and barely over a half of one. Now, if you were talking like two, three, maybe five years younger, that could be a problem, especially depending on certain laws in your area, but even then, just go with whatever floats your boat...

Thanks, all of you. I mean, I'm just a teenager, and so is he. But we just clicked after a while... He lives in Cali and I live in Indiana but... He's just so sweet and cute and... Man... He's perfect...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Well, that's good, then.

Your statement at the end reminds me of the sonnet we were discussing in English today... ninja

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

The Broken L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm
What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm
Well there isn't much of a age difference,If you like him and you are happy then its fine m'dear.  

gaaralover8044

The Broken L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm
Thankies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 pm
You two are actually very close in age. It really doesn't matter that he's a little younger than you. I know successful relationships with a much larger age gap.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am
OkamiGirl1901
Okay... So I met him on here, but he is the real deal. I won't put his realy name on, but he's The_Sleeping_Lion. I met him in another Guild and we immediatly became good friends... Then we just clicked... So, he's six and a half months younger than me... What do you guys think? Yes? No?

Haha, there's not a problem, my fiance is almost a full year younger than me (a year minus two days) and my stepdad is 5 years younger than my mom.
An age difference within a couple years is practically nothing.
Though I must admit, I'm not one much for online dating...you've gotta be really careful with things like that :/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 pm
Well it really depends on you but like my mom, my dad is 4 years younger than her and they've been married for about 17 years now ;3  

Scarlet The Pink Bear

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Scarlet The Pink Bear
Well it really depends on you but like my mom, my dad is 4 years younger than her and they've been married for about 17 years now ;3

Haha I asked my mom about it and I lied, they're 4 and a half years apart and they'll have been together for 17 years this summer xD
Scary.... O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 pm
angel_nicholson
OkamiGirl1901

Haha, there's not a problem, my fiance is almost a full year younger than me (a year minus two days) and my stepdad is 5 years younger than my mom.
An age difference within a couple years is practically nothing.
Though I must admit, I'm not one much for online dating...you've gotta be really careful with things like that :/

Be very careful,but you can be suprised what happens on the internet. My friend actually got married to a guy she met on the internet. ^^  

gaaralover8044

The Broken L

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 pm
o really? I mean... I'm not like insane about him, but I really like him... And he's my type and I love to talk to him... And I've just been really happy lately...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff