Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
So there's this guy......(Advice please?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 pm
That i think i might be starting to like. I don't think its a crush....yet....Its more like, i like hanging out with him, even though he can be a total jerk sometimes and hes fun to be around. SO i'm not entirely sure if its a crush. And there's also two problems:
1.He has a girlfriend
2. His girlfriend is also my friend.
Help?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 pm
Don't go for it. People dating friends are off-limits for sure. If it's not a crush yet, then try not to look at him like that. You shouldn't give up a friend just for a boy. Good luck!  

viper_353

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 pm
I agree with previous poster. A guy you THINK you have a crush on isn't worth a guaranteed friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm
theres this guy who sits in front of me in my science class and when ever i see him anywhere (excpet in class) he always gives me this look like "i regonize u from somewhere but i don't remeber where" but his also really popular, should i talk to him and get to know him or just hang low or right up ask him out  

bubbles53577

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 pm
bubbles53577
theres this guy who sits in front of me in my science class and when ever i see him anywhere (excpet in class) he always gives me this look like "i regonize u from somewhere but i don't remeber where" but his also really popular, should i talk to him and get to know him or just hang low or right up ask him out

I think you should get to know him first.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 pm
if you aren't sure if you like him, then just play it cool. give yourself time to sort out your feelings. don't make your friend think that you like him and want to steal him or anything like that, misunderstandings stink. DX make sure you tell your friend if you like him or not because if she finds out from someone else, she will think that you are plotting behind her back or she'll think that you are keeping things from her. hope this helps =]  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Harley91594
if you aren't sure if you like him, then just play it cool. give yourself time to sort out your feelings. don't make your friend think that you like him and want to steal him or anything like that, misunderstandings stink. DX make sure you tell your friend if you like him or not because if she finds out from someone else, she will think that you are plotting behind her back or she'll think that you are keeping things from her. hope this helps =]

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games