Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Fruits Basket RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 pm
Profiles / Sohma CANNON CHARACTERS
Kagura (Boar) -
Kyo (Cat)-
Shigure (Dog) -
Hatori (Dragon) -
Isuzu "Rin" (Horse) -
Ritsu (Monkey) -
Hatsuharu (Ox) -
Momiji (Rabbit) -
Hiro (Ram) -
Yuki (Rat) -
Kureno (Rooster) -
Ayame (Snake) -
Kisa (Tiger) -
Akito (Head of the family/god) -

Tohru Honda -
Saki Hanajima -
Arisa Uotami -

Story (From Tohru honda)
Hello, I'm Tohru Honda and I have come to know a terrible secret. After the death of my mother, I was living by myself in a tent, when the Sohma family took me in. I soon learned that the Sohma family lives with a curse! Each family member is possessed by the vengeful spirit of an animal from the Chinese Zodiac. Whenever one of them becomes weak of hugged by a member of the opposite sex, they change into their Zodiac Animal!

Rules
1. Gaia Rules apply here
2. No god modding
3. at least 3 sentences per post.
4. Use (), (()), {}, {{}}, [], [[]], or OCC for when your talking outside the RP.
5. Post a Profile titled, "Zodiac Animal - (YOUR ZODIAC NAME HERE AND ANIMAL)"
6. Be nice
7. You can cuss, but try to keep it to a minimum.
8. Try to post at least several times I week.
(I too am very busy and may not be on for days at a time.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:21 pm
The Sohma family is cursed by the spirits of the Chinese Zodiac. For a long while they believed that it was only the thirteen spirits [Rat, Ox, Boar, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Rooster, Snake, Dog, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon, and Cat] that were vengeful and that they suffered this curse alone. Tohru Honda-an orphaned girl in the same school as several of the Zodiac- is the only person outside the family to know of this curse and has resolved to break it and free the Sohma’s. However, as it turns out the Sohma Zodiac are not the only ones possessed by the vengeful spirits of the animals.

The Cat was not the only one to be left out of the banquet; there are others who are possessed by the left out animals, 12 others to be exact, 13 including their own ‘God’. These ‘Other Zodiacs’ are not Sohma’s, oh no, Akito would know about them and harass them if they were. These Zodiacs belong to a completely different family, the Shimada family; a family that has been cursed just as long as the Sohma and has suffered just as much. Although, the curse seems to be reversed on these Zodiacs, instead of transforming when hugged by the opposite gender, they transform when hugged by the same gender.

Some of the Shimada Zodiacs hold a grudge against the Sohma Zodiac and some don’t it, all depends on the person. Anyway, the Shimada’s made themselves and their curse known to the Sohma’s and to Tohru after some of the ‘Negative Zodiacs’ transferred into the school the Sohma’s and Tohru were attending. Kyo-The Cat and The Outcast- naturally felt drawn to them, since with their arrival he was not the only outcast of the Zodiac. Tohru decided to try and break the Shimada’s curse too, even if she didn’t know them at all, she thought that it was better to live as a normal person than to be cursed as the Sohma’s and the Shimada’s were. The Shimada’s accepted her help [and the Sohma’s help as a result of this] without complaints; they wanted to hug their mothers, fathers and siblings of the same gender more than anything.

Will Tohru be able to break two curses? That’s up to you to decide.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Negative Zodiac Animals
God -
Fox -
Bear -
Wolf - CesiaDemon67
Deer -
Raccoon -
Ferret - Misa_Amarah08
Swan -
Lynx -
Hedgehog -
Raven -
Panda -
Duck -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crow -
Penguin -
Skunk -
--------------------------------------------
NEW ANIMALS!
Angel -
Demon -
Butterfly -
Fairy -
Panther -
Squirrel -  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 pm
Normal People:
Gaia name::
Name::
Nickname::
Personality::
Bio:: [at least three descriptive sentences]
Crush?::
Pets?::
Other::
Do you know?:: [only one unless it's a Shimada family member]
Appearance:: [please link your picture]

Shimada / Negative Zodiac Animals:
Nickname
Animal?:: (only one of each)
Other?::
Do you hold a Grudge?::
Appearance:: [link your pictures]
Animal Appearance:: [link your pictures]

Canon:
Nickname::
Animal?:: (only one of each)
Appearance:: [link your pictures]
Animal Appearance:: [link your pictures]
Roleplay Sample:: [10-13 sentences. This will not be posted, it's so I know you can play the characters]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Shimada / Negative Animals
Gaia name:: CesiaDemon67
Name:: Ritsuka Aomi
Nickname:: Ritsuka
Zodiac:: Wolf
Personality:: kind, nice, gentle, loves to fight, has an evil side to him like Hatsuharu, loves kids.
Bio:: Father and mother both died in a wreck. He's a 16 year old kid who loves to have some fun. Loves Swimming, cats, boys and girls. (He's straight... ^_^)
Animal?:: white cat and bunny, White Wolf.
Crush?:: Tohru, Kisa and Rin
Other?:: ......
Do you hold a Grudge?:: I have one grude against boar, ram, rat, and Akito
Appearance::Ritsuka
Animal Appearance:: Wolf Form  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm
OPEN  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:30 pm
Ritsuka sat under a tree, thinking heavily, "Hmmm... I wonder where the others are..... If I'm a guy then I can't hug any other guy....." He sighed heavily, "This life stinks.... In a few years Is going to stink too since I'll have to go back to the main house in 5 years....." He sighed again heavily, "What do I do? I miss Momiji...."
"RITSUKA!!" A voice shrieked from behind Ristuka.
Ritsuka stayed under the tree, but looked up at Momiji, "Momiji!!" He stood up, smiling.
"HUGS!!" Momiji pouncd on Ritsuka and Ritsuka vanished with a scream and in a puff of smoke. The smoke finally cleared and on the ground layed a medium sized wolf, "Oh... Sorry!" He chuckled.
Ritsuka snarled at Momiji, "Now I have to wait a couple minutes! Don't let anyone see me!"
"K!" Momiji sat next to Ritsuka, petting him, "Cute wolf!"
Ritsuka snarled again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 pm
Gaia name:: Misa_Amarah08
Name:: Rinaru Shima
Nickname Rini, Ru, Shi
Personality:: Kind, Polite, Sweet, Shy (like Kisa but she talks after she gets to know you) but Clumsy as well at times and Energetic (like Momiji).
Bio:: Rinaru lives with her Mother's Grandmother since her Mother & Father had both passed away and her Father's Family didn't want anything to do with her Father's Death since he was 'Always Healthy'. She loves to be different and even though she has to wear a Uniform doesn't mean that you wouldn't be able to Spot her out of the Crowd of Fellow Kids from her School. She loves helping out with younger Children (She Volunteers & loves Designing Clothes) while also being much of a Bookworm as well, but hey she's a real Sweet Heart.
Animal?:: Ferret
Crush?:: Momiji, Hatsuharu, Ritsuka, Ayame (Her RoleModel)
Do you hold a Grudge?:: Hold a Grudge against the Horse and Akito
Appearance:: Rinaru
Animal Appearance:: Ferret  

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 pm
Rini was walking around before she had suddenly heard a familiar sound. 'Sounds like somebody must've accidentially transformed...' Thought Rini before she was walking around to see who it was before noticing Momiji. "O-Oh...I didn't expect to see you at all Momiji-Kun..." Said Rini as she was blushing a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 pm
"Hello Rini." Momiji smiled and waved to the girl. He sat in front of the Wolf, hiding it barely.
'Stupid Momiji.' Ritsuka's mind hissed angrily.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 pm
"Well I see that Ritsu has transformed...so did you hear? I'm leaving my Boarding School to Transfer to the same School as you Momiji-Kun." Said Rini as she could already tell that it was Ritsuka that Momiji was hiding. "Having a rough start today Ritsu?" Asked Rini while knowing that she was going to get an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:34 am
Momiji laughed. "It's Ritsuka. Your joining our school? Sweet!!!" He grinned as he turned to look at the Wolf and then moved aside so she could see the medium sized wolf sitting there.
Ritsuka got up and stared at the girl. "My days are always rough with fools like him." He looked at Momiji and growled. Momiji sweat dropped. "Cool. Glad to have you at our school."  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 am
"Yeah I noticed and besides I won't have to deal with annoying Roommates but I don't exactly have a place to stay yet but I'm looking and everything..." Said Rini as she had looked at the two boys while giving them a smile. "Yeah I can't wait to check out the school and see the Cat & Rat argue like how you always told me in your letters Momiji-Kun." Said Rini jokingly as she had laughed a little before looking at Ritsuru.

"So do you know about how long its gonna take before you transform back this time around?" Asked Rini as she had looked at the Wolf while knowing about how annoying it was to transform.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:59 pm
Momiji laughed. "Your gonna love our school. Ritsuka is always getting into fights and Kyo and Yuki are still at it as always and--"
Ritsuka growled at Momiji. "Shut up, Bunny. I may just EAT you." The wolf bared his sharp teeth and grinned at the boy.
Momiji laughed at the Wolf and continued, "I know. Those letters were fun to write. I think about a minute or so. You might want to turn around....." He did a circular motion, saying, 'turn around!'
Ritsuka vanished in a puff of smoke and grabbed at his clothes and started to put them on.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 pm
"Aww Ritsuka don't be so mean to Momiji-Kun he didn't do anything-eek!" Yelled Rini as she had turned around (barely) in time as Ritsuka had transformed back to normal while putting on his Clothes. "So...what were you guys doing before I got here exactly?" Asked Rini as she had made sure to not turn around until she had gotten the 'Okay'.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff