Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
~*Unbreakable*~ (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:42 am
Plot:
It is said that Love is the strongest emotion and it is also the source of one's power or elegance or success. Because of this thought long ago the country of Shinhwa decided to create utopia.... It was hoped to be everlasting. But alas a evil was born.

Ariko had fallen inlove with a handsom young man. Almost every female had at one point in time or still are in love with him. He and She were to be wed under the ethereal light of the moon and stars. She had been happy, carefree, peacful, and loving. Her gown was a pure snow white colour and the design was intracately woven, and embroidered with the finest of silver. She looked beautiful. And as she walked up to the priest at the altar everything went horrobily wrong.

At that moment the Princess arrived and declared that she did not see this marriage fit and she would marry her fiance Minwoo to another. The worst part.... The princess was forcing Minwoo to marry herself the Princess and make him her future King.

From then on her hatred burned deep for the Royal family of Shinhwa. Minwoo soon after marriage was killed by poison. Her heart broke all over again. Ariko vowed to avenge her lost love and kill the Princess. She decided to train hard and fight and get ready to kill the Princess. The only way to return her to her original self. The carefree, loving, happy, peacful person that she was, would be for her to find ever lasting love. And this time make sure it was unbreakable.

Fighting along side her were her 7 friends. Each trained in the arts of battle and also each been trained to control elements and power. They were the ones to soften her enough to become friends and train her harder in moments of weakness. These 7 friends also need to find true love. Each had been torn in a tragic way from love and their hearts will die and their souls become broken lest they find one true love.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:43 am
Rules:
1. Follow gian rules
2. no cybering
3. Keep romance to 14A
4.Semi lit
5. Have Fun!

Profiles:

Gaian name:
Character name:
Weapons:
Personality:

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:44 am
Characters:
Gaian name: Inu-youkai_Ariko
Character name: Ariko
Appearace:
User Image
((~*Battle Attire*~))
User Image
((~*Usual attire*~))
Weapons: Sword, Long bow, Sais, Archery
Bio:
Ariko had fallen inlove with a handsom young man. Almost every female had at one point in time or still are in love with him. He and She were to be wed under the ethereal light of the moon and stars. She had been happy, carefree, peacful, and loving. Her gown was a pure snow white colour and the design was intracately woven, and embroidered with the finest of silver. She looked beautiful. And as she walked up to the priest at the altar everything went horrobily wrong.

At that moment the Princess arrived and declared that she did not see this marriage fit and she would marry her fiance Minwoo to another. The worst part.... The princess was forcing Minwoo to marry herself the Princess and make him her future King.

From then on her hatred burned deep for the Royal family of Shinhwa. Minwoo soon after marriage was killed by poison. Her heart broke all over again. Ariko vowed to avenge her lost love and kill the Princess. She decided to train hard and fight and get ready to kill the Princess. The only way to return her to her original self. The carefree, loving, happy, peacful person that she was, would be for her to find ever lasting love. And this time make sure it was unbreakable.

Fighting along side her were her 7 friends. Each trained in the arts of battle and also each been trained to control elements and power. They were the ones to soften her enough to become friends and train her harder in moments of weakness. These 7 friends also need to find true love. Each had been torn in a tragic way from love and their hearts will die and their souls become broken lest they find one true love.
Personality:Calm, reserved, arrogant at times, blunt, gives off the impression of Ice Princess/ Queen when it comes to her emotions

psychotic__Gal
gaia name: Psychotic__GAL

Character name: Cordelia Mariel Boite (or as close friends sometimes call her "Cordy". As strangers call her "Miss Boite" as regular people/friends call her "Cordelia" as her mom and dad call her "Cordelia Mariel". (lol. had to do it all...))

Appearace: she has long ringlet blonde curls and grey eyes. she wears a dress of crimson and black. She is pale with pink-ish cheeks. She's slender and 5"7. She looks so innocent that it often fools people into thinking she has no real skill at fighting, when she really is good at it; for this reason she is often pressured into being a "Decoy" of sorts by her freinds. User Image She has this figure... But all of the above characteristics are more like her

Weapons:Bow and arrows, she can use any sword but she doesn't always like to use it/them because she is a true master with a bow and arrows in her hands.Her bow was her father's originally, but when he died he left it to her for some reason other than her ill older brother.

Bio: She has always been looking for true love-- a love so pure and innocent. She found it once but this man did not feel the same for her but she kept at it though--trying to make him love her. When he finally returned her feelings, he was sent to war. There he died. Cordy almost died in despair but then she got new friends. And she became one of the seven searching for her true one that would spend his life with her. Searching for her one soul mate for eternity. She originally came from Normandy France but was sent to this place. She learned the language and spoke it almost as perfectly as she can with French.

Personality:She is charming, friendly, beautiful. She is true and loyal and a bit of a romantic. She is also carefree and playful, to the point where she's almost irresponsible.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:53 pm
gaia name: Psychotic__GAL

Character name: Cordelia Mariel Boite (or as close friends sometimes call her "Cordy". As strangers call her "Miss Boite" as regular people/friends call her "Cordelia" as her mom and dad call her "Cordelia Mariel". (lol. had to do it all...))

Appearace: she has long ringlet blonde curls and grey eyes. she wears a dress of crimson and black. She is pale with pink-ish cheeks. She's slender and 5"7. She looks so innocent that it often fools people into thinking she has no real skill at fighting, when she really is good at it; for this reason she is often pressured into being a "Decoy" of sorts by her freinds. User Image She has this figure... But all of the above characteristics are more like her

Weapons:Bow and arrows, she can use any sword but she doesn't always like to use it/them because she is a true master with a bow and arrows in her hands.Her bow was her father's originally, but when he died he left it to her for some reason other than her ill older brother.

Bio: She has always been looking for true love-- a love so pure and innocent. She found it once but this man did not feel the same for her but she kept at it though--trying to make him love her. When he finally returned her feelings, he was sent to war. There he died. Cordy almost died in despair but then she got new friends. And she became one of the seven searching for her true one that would spend his life with her. Searching for her one soul mate for eternity. She originally came from Normandy France but was sent to this place. She learned the language and spoke it almost as perfectly as she can with French.

Personality:She is charming, friendly, beautiful. She is true and loyal and a bit of a romantic. She is also carefree and playful, to the point where she's almost irresponsible.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:29 pm
((~*Welcome!! Sorry i haven't been here i was on a trip in the mountains and didn't get back til yesterday....hehe*~))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:30 am
Inu-youkai_Ariko
((~*Welcome!! Sorry i haven't been here i was on a trip in the mountains and didn't get back til yesterday....hehe*~))

((It's okay! I had a trip to the mountains a few days ago too! But I got back on Saturday... *coughs* And now I am sick. Perfect.))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:58 pm
((~*What a coincidence!! i caught a cold!!*~))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:48 pm
Inu-youkai_Ariko
((~*What a coincidence!! i caught a cold!!*~))

((yeah It seems everybody has. Does it involve coughing and a REALLY sore throat? If so I advise you to get antibiotics... now my throat feels so good! lol))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:52 pm
((~*I think my thread died before it even had a chance to soar*~))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:08 pm
no no no no no... I LOVE the idea! IT CAN'T DIE!! I WONT LET IT! *roars*  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:11 pm
ok then i guess we can try to keep it alive for as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:39 pm
Gaian name: BlackMN
Character name: Harle
Weapons:
Bio:
Personality:

Gaian name: BlackMN
Character name: Jest
Weapons:
Bio:
Personality:

(I'll think of the rest later...they're going to be court fools.)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:46 pm
((~*Thanx for joining we need more characters smile *~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:32 pm
*Hugs black* YAY!  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:24 am
((~*Well i guess we're on the track to getting back into business*~))  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games