Maybe
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm
Well pretty much he tells me I'm bad at everything and tries to act like he's so much better. He sucks at playing the cello and I'm way better at playing it then him, but sometimes I mess up on a small thing that he got and he acts like he's better at playing the cello then me. It makes me want to kick his nuts.............
But sometimes he tries to show off and it’s really funny because it makes him look ridiculous.
And then other times he’s nice and really funny. He was drawing smile faces on my music and it was funny, but I erased them. I told one of my friends this and they said he likes me, what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:51 pm
I say maybe. Because it might be just that he likes hanging out with you but he doesnt like you that way. I've made that mistake before sweatdrop  

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm
I just wanted to find out what others thought. I don't really care either way anyway because I don't like him like that........ It'd just be kind of weird if he did like me...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 pm
I say he does,but some boys often send mixed signals. Sometimes boys pick on you because they don't want you to know how they truly feel..but i could be wrong. Who knows the minds of boys..  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items