Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Chatroom
whos stronger roxes or sora

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oChoppa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm
ok now im pretty curious on this and i wanna no wat u guys think  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm
[ This topic will be moved to Chatroom. And Sora is my guess. ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 pm
Sora, because he was the original and Roxas was only a copy owo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:35 pm
Well,I'd say it depends.Or its equal.Because even though Roxy's a Copy,he still weilds the keyblade.And even though Sora's the orgininal...
I'd say equalness.ohhh i'd love to see who would win in a fight agenst Sora's Ultima Blade and Roxas's Oblivion and Oathkeeper!!THAT BE COOL biggrin  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Truly Desired

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:03 pm
-.-

1) roxas is not a copy.. he is a nobody...
2) roxas would own cause he has no heart to stop him from doing anything
3) roxas can dual wield without any forms
5) xion is a copy of roxas.. so stop sayin copy.. if u know kingdom hearts you would know that.... -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 pm
[ 1: My friends. No yelly or getting maddy.
2: He's technically considered a copy (Copy is like a replica. Like ANOTHER. x.x Get over it if people use others words to describe it) and there's no arguing with me seeing as I'm the Guild Leader.
3: Xion is MY person so do not include her! Dx
4: Screw Roxas. He has nothing on Axel or Xemnas or Saix or anyone. He's not even IN the Organization. He's a traitor and should be treated as one. -_-
5: Not having a heart has nothing to do with it.

I've stated my opinion and if you don't like it then don't even reply back. I don't want no problems. >D I'm hyper!!!! WOOOOOOOOTTT~~! SOOOOODAA!! SUGGGGGARRR RUSHHHH!! >D ]

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Truly Desired

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 pm
poke~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:37 pm
[ O.o -Falls over dead- x.x ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

log log5

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:43 pm
weeeeeeeeeell
hmmmm.. while xion was alive sora would be stronger because roxas's energy was getting transfered over to her. hmmmm its not who would win in a battle, it is who is stronger so being merciful doesn't matter....hmmmmm.....do i have to choose one?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 pm
I'll say it's even, they are two halves of a whole, cause until they are rejoined just before sora wakes up, sora is just a heartless, with a form like ansem, and roxas is a nobody with a form, they both originally could only use one keyblade, it took something happening for both of them to duel weild, and as of the no heart crap, as axel said so elequently... 'ya know he made me feel like I had a heart, you make me feel that way to...' a heart has nothing to do with feeling, Roxas felt worried for axel after oblivion was taken out, he felt comraderie to Xion, he was angry that he was forced to kill his friend, and he was heartbroken to be reminded he wasnt who he thought he was. Who is stronger? Neither, they are the same person.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

log log5

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 am
welllll... the fact that they are the same person is not entirely true... the reason whyroxas takes such a different look then sora ( most nobodies look exactly like their other) is because Ven had put his heart in sora.. so... it all kind of messed up..... hmmm..... i guess the best we can do is look at the max stats...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am
Well in the story, Sora won against Roxas when they had that little fight in that... realm... place... sooo... I guess Sora is stronger? Although, Roxas and Sora are even stronger when whole twisted  

Sarlagon

Chatroom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff