Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Own the complete series on 3/30!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 pm
The complete series of Ouran High School Host Club will be available on DVD and Blu-ray on March 30th!

http://www.funimation.com/ouran/dvd.html

DAMN. It has such a pretty cover. Makes me regret buying the two separate parts.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:53 pm
Its cute but - if all it has is thier shadows I'm not too upset

(do the other dvds have all the episodes?)  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Kadoon

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 pm
While clicking the link my thoughts were: "Why didn't you tell us sooner! I just bought the dvd's this week!"

After the page opened, I quite like the separate parts, you can see the clubs faces on the cover instead of shadows, not to mention the little chibis are cute.
I must admit though, I like the box sets cover too.

@KimCare: If you mean, do the two part DVDs have all the episodes? The answer is yes. Two cases, four disks and 26 episodes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 pm
Awsome! If I decide I want to take the chance maybe I will purchase the entire set when it comes out. The sets are usually more expensive though  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm
O: I have to have this! Just imagine me... watching Ouran on an actual TV instead of a laptop. =w=;
I think it's about 70 USD... D: -starts looking for pennies under her couch- Or I can come up with an excuse for my parents to chip in. Unfortunately the "good grades" card can't be used in my house. >: I'm also currently jobless.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
gargle. I see those ads all over Gaia. ^___^;

I want it! I don't own any anime at all! I have to watch it on the Net because my 'rentals don't like it! sweatdrop  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 pm
Ohhh, I want the whole series. I wanted to get the two separate parts for Christmas or something but no one got it for me. But now I want to save up for this or wait until next Christmas.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm
Is the english version any good you all. I keep hearing bad things about it and it makes me wonder about buying it. -has best buy giftcards and is considering using those to get ouran-  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Is the english version any good you all. I keep hearing bad things about it and it makes me wonder about buying it. -has best buy giftcards and is considering using those to get ouran-

I like watching english dubbed, but it just depends on your opinion. You can sample them at funimation for free. ^___^

(Meaning: You can watch every stinkin' english dubbed episode listed there right on the website of the company that sells 'em! xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 pm
AF-StoryWeaver
Kahlan_BrightBlade

I like watching english dubbed, but it just depends on your opinion. You can sample them at funimation for free. ^___^

(Meaning: You can watch every stinkin' english dubbed episode listed there right on the website of the company that sells 'em! xd )

Well that wasn't bright of Funimation. If people know its free on the site they won't pay for the box sets and dvds.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
AF-StoryWeaver
Kahlan_BrightBlade

Well that wasn't bright of Funimation. If people know its free on the site they won't pay for the box sets and dvds.

Yeah but they're reeeeaaaal hard to download now. I used to have a couple of the episodes but they were deleted due to a big virus I got. crying

Yeah, I don't understand it either. Maybe it's because not everyone owns a computer or has access to one that they can watch it on. ^___^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Yeah but they're reeeeaaaal hard to download now. I used to have a couple of the episodes but they were deleted due to a big virus I got. crying

Yeah, I don't understand it either. Maybe it's because not everyone owns a computer or has access to one that they can watch it on. ^___^

Possibly, but those who do will watch it online instead of buying it.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items