Player?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm
Mmkay so here's my story-

So in the play I'm in, there's this extremely cute guy that I like, and we've been really flirty lately. Like whenever we're next to each other we hug, hold hands, or joke about dating and stuff. What I'm a little worried about though is that he's pretty flirty with lots of girls, we don't go to the same school, and I'll only see him 3 more times (rehearsals and performances).
Even though he's really flirty, he doesn't do the things he does to me to other girls. It's like he treats me kinda special. But I guess I can never really know cause, like I said, we don't go to the same school. And once the the performances are over.... :/ *sigh*
Should I try and make a move, or what do you think about my situation? Do you think he's a total player for flirting with lots of girls and he's playing me?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 pm
Does anyone have any input? :/

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am
Sorry I've been away. If you like him, make a move. Its not wrong for him to keep flirting if you weren't going out, but it will be if you two are dating. Make that clear if he wants to go out with you.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games