Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [55]Collecting Fans Contest to Win 2m Gold + 1k Gaia Cash
ITs me PrincessZinay :3 pLeAsE bE a FaN! hAvE fUn!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please be a fan and help me :3
  FaN <3
View Results

KIR0 xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm
Hey people from the guild blaugh as you all know there is a BIG contest eek and i want to win as much as everybody in the contest wants to win too blaugh we just have different reasons.
My reasons are simple:
1. I want to beat my brother mwuahahahahah!
2.Id like to buy stuff for my friends :3 (since they've helped me so much
3. After im done donating to friends Ill just blow it all off on me tehe! especially cause I have somethings in my wishlist i really want :3
Well now you know my reasons. Please be a fan and help me... I know i know "whats in it for me?" you ask... well umm idk but i may give my fans a lil something if i can... well its 2m so i guess i could split it... somehow...lol! just pwease help me out. All you have to do is click the fan thingy and submit (i mean vote in the poll)

Oh and a last reminder to you all :3 Have fun in this topic as in post funny pictures, talk about any topic, make friends... etc. Why should I be the one to tell you what to write xD just have fun! (but please all i ask for is vote in poll wink thats it, the rest is for you to have fun and invite friends to vote too)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 pm
voted ^^  

88VINCENT88

KIR0 xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 am
thanks very much :3 oh and i just thought of something cool to do biggrin lets post cool photos or funny stuff so people can entertain themselves and not be bored with the forum  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:55 am
i voted  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

KIR0 xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm
thnx for voting :3 *hug*  
[55]Collecting Fans Contest to Win 2m Gold + 1k Gaia Cash