Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roar Out Loud!

Back to Guilds

Roar Out loud is an official Durarara Fanguild if you enjoy the show and manga then join! 

Tags: Durarara, Anime, Manga, Epic, Kida 

Reply DRRR!! Anime Disscusion
Episode 10 + Sound Clips

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 pm
HEY! I don't know if anyone here saw the new episode like I did, but it had quite some nice Mikado action towards the end. (Plus, the password to the Dollars website in the anime made me laugh.) I am very surprised Izaya went from 'Stomping Girls' Cellphones' to 'Jumping on Girls' Boyfriends'... It's a nice image, though.

Sound Clips are both of Izaya, oddly.

1 - Izaya VROOMING in Celty's motorcycle's stead.

2 - Izaya's ringtone.

ENJOY~!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:29 pm
Nemuru_Rain
HEY! I don't know if anyone here saw the new episode like I did, but it had quite some nice Mikado action towards the end. (Plus, the password to the Dollars website in the anime made me laugh.) I am very surprised Izaya went from 'Stomping Girls' Cellphones' to 'Jumping on Girls' Boyfriends'... It's a nice image, though.

Sound Clips are both of Izaya, oddly.

1 - Izaya VROOMING in Celty's motorcycle's stead.

2 - Izaya's ringtone.

ENJOY~!

XD

agreed with the website password. plus izaya strikes again.  

kridnor
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Pearlholy

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 am
I loled so hard when Izaya stomped the motorcycle gang member; it was hilarious!

The story is finally moving, I'm glad there's finally going to be action. =D, Though it seemed a bit sudden and forced, I definitely liked this episode.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 am
Just watched new one.Very good. and yeah I noticed the password thing too. Izaya is ever the awesome one, but Mikado is becoming cooler than before. Ps: Does anyone know how many episodes they are planning on having?  

knives_are_fun

Pearlholy

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Somewhere around 26 if I remember that, I'll go double-check that later on=D.

I find Mikado to be a two-face in this episode. Still love him, more bad a** than I expected.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:14 pm
I liked this episode a lot.
The plot is getting really, really interesting and this episode actually made me love DRRR!! even more! (Which I thought was impossible...)
Izaya completely wins, though. I laughed so hard when he was going VROOM VROOM and stomping on that guy. XD
I swear, he's just like a little kid. :3

Enjoying the Fall

animefan752

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 pm
All in favor who like Izaya in this episode, raise your hand~ *waves hand in the air like mad* Man, I love him. As a fangirl, that is. Jumping on that dude, and making sounds of a motorcycle. That's just awesome.

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who noticed the password thing. When I first watched that episode, at first I thought it was something else. But then when I looked again, it really was that. lol  
DRRR!! Anime Disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games