Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I'm not sure how to feel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:25 pm
So one of my guy friends (we'll call him 'Paul') who I'm not interested in as more than a friend, likes my best friend (we'll call her 'Chloe') and has told her that via a note in English class. She told him she likes him as well, by email.

Both Chloe and I agree that the kids who date in our grade are never very serious. I'm not saying they're flaky or false, but its often actually hard to keep up on who's going out with who despite the small grade size, because it changes every few weeks. We both complain about this and find some cases really annoying.

I know neither Chloe or Paul are like the other kids, but I'm not sure. I wouldn't stop her from going out with him, but what if she started hanging out with people she's not really friends with just because of her new boyfriend? I'm not trying to be nosy, I'm just concerned. Any advice or suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 pm
It's not your place to say anything really.. or feel for that matter.
It's their decision.. and if it works it works.. if it doesn't well at least now they know.

Just stand by and see what happens.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Queen of Peeps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 am
kinda a late reply, but I wet through what you're scared your friend will go through. And the thing is, you can't reall stop her, its her personal decission, just be there for her please...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games