Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:41 am
User Image

I'm the type of woman who prefers to do woman's work. The old rolls basically. I believe men are more superior at almost everything, except female things.
Are there are other women who are similar to me when it comes to loving men like that?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 am
Well I think that men isn't all superior but I guess they are great :/  

Chelsea X111

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:31 pm
I grew up in a religion that said I'd never be good at life because I'm not a man.

I thank God that I'm a bit of a feminist now because of it.

So no, sorry honey, but I think all humans are equal or at least have the potential to be and one of the few things that gets under my skin is the stereotyping of "woman's work" or "a man's job". My friend's a solider. That doesn't make her any less of a woman.

//End rant. I in no way mean offense to the op, this is just a topic I feel incredibly strong about.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:42 pm
Surperior? I like my men to be "manly" and dominant sometimes, but I don't like the whole "woman jobs" and "man jobs". I am not going to spend my life in the kitchen to be a "true woman". That just seems strange.
I can see someone enjoying being a house wife but that doesn't mean she is doing what she is meant to do. That is just a horrible mentality.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

this account is dead man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 pm
Wow, the chauvinistic male counterparts of my faith would love you.

Unfortunately they're sullying my beautiful faith.

Women are the twin halves of men. Give men power over the other half and they abuse it. Just look at the World.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Dominant men, I love.
A man suggesting I stay home and do 'lady work' bearing his children? He can ******** himself.
There's quite a fine line between them.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

neko mate

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 pm
if men was so superior at thing, when why do we have to keep them out ot troble all the time, and bail them out?
i don't feel like that, since my mom and dad was never like that. they treat each other as equal. so i never like the man being supeiror. it feel like were going back to the past.
it's make me sad when women thing men a superior. since they are more like robot's, or a slave then anything...........  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm
AmberElric
Surperior? I like my men to be "manly" and dominant sometimes, but I don't like the whole "woman jobs" and "man jobs". I am not going to spend my life in the kitchen to be a "true woman". That just seems strange.
I can see someone enjoying being a house wife but that doesn't mean she is doing what she is meant to do. That is just a horrible mentality.
User Image

I don't think it's a horrid mentality.
I do believe that, and I'm extremely happy because I feel like an actually women, and that I'm doing my part in the relationship.
XD

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Girl, get your mind straight! Men and women are created equal, the Adam and Eve thing is wack. Adam and Eve never even existed, we evolved... stare Bah, I'm not going to be anybody's "helpmate"! (I am spiritual, not religios, I belive in God, but not the Bible. jesus existed, for there is proof, but the whole book of Geneisis is all a figurative story, well, thats how I look at it.)

Women need to now thier true strenght! My boyfreind even understands this, and he feels women are superior to men. :/ Wierd, but it works for me.

In history and ficion there are any powerful femeales. What about Nefertiti, and Queen Elizabeth? Or more fictional, Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda), Amy Rose and Rouge the bat from Sonic the Hedgehog, the Aies Sedi and The Women of the Spear of The Wheel of Time? (talk to me if you like either one of these. biggrin ) See? Women can do what men can do, there are many examples.

In my house there are no "women and men's work" my DAD does all the shopping and cooking, and my mom takes care of us, and works in resturants to support us. Dad even cooks better than my mom! My paren't roles are swithched I guess, and they share the work.

I'm just as strong as any man, and I can do thier work. What about the women who were left behind in WWI? They were the ones who worked in the factories, and assembled tanks, "Men's work!" A brainwashed fool a woman is when she submits to a man.... sad really. You're opressing yourself, come on! Be free!

Sorry for the rant, i'm jsut speaking my mind and holding nothing back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm
Amarah Couture
AmberElric
User Image

I don't think it's a horrid mentality.
I do believe that, and I'm extremely happy because I feel like an actually women, and that I'm doing my part in the relationship.
XD

Yes, My poor Dear, it is horrid. There is not a list of jobs that only a women should do and there is not a list of jobs that only a man could do. Yes it is good to do things you enjoy but you are thinking it is the only way a woman should be, which is sadly very wrong.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 pm
@amber-eh, i think it's sad/horrid for a woman to be over a man, and for a man to do woman's work. i guess it just depends on the person because i see it opposite.

@electric- i'm not religious XD
i've just always seen it pathetic for a male to do women's work, and sad that a woman can have such force over a man.
I am free, I know I am. I just see it pathetic if my husband does my work. He works outside the house, like a real man should. I work inside and take care of the kid, like a real woman should.
just saying.

--- imho to the above  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Please say things like 'in my opinion'.
It really bothers me when you say 'it is', 'real man', 'real woman', etc, because those are very subjective, and this is a very touchy topic.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

sorry hun.
i keep thinking i put "imho" in there.
XD
i need to start rereading before i post
/goes back to edit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:16 pm
Yeah, but some people misuse religious script to thier advantage, like the K.K.K and the Taliban. Men could easily do the same, and I thought you were a bit brainwashed by the Bible. I'm sorry for sterotyping there.

I belive a REAL woman is independant! I plan to be a scientist and work for myself, and this world. There is so much to discover! So you think I should be barefoot, pregnant and tied to the stove for the rest of my life and let my intellect go to waste? I'm no servant!

Why not let a man do "women's work?" I find it attractive if a man can iron his own clothes, and cook his own meals and not have to be dependant on a woman to do it for them! A man that is too lazy to do his own laundry is weak. those who hide behind the mask of superiority are weak!  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

lol no worry. i actually wasn't raised around religion at all, but people confused my beliefs from being religious influence all the time.
gonk

Eh, I just find it pathetic and sad for a man to touch and do what a woman should. my husband doesn't cook his means, do dishes, clean unless I'm badly sick. i prefer it that way because i know that he is better at men work, not female work.
Now, for the kids, he's obligated to spend time with our son. It would just be straight out a bad father not to spend time with the kid.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff