[New School Crush Help.... edited title]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 pm
I just switched schools about less than a month ago,(I'm a senior) and the new school im at is still a little hard to adjust to. I do have some friends and then there's John (Note: I don't know him well and he's pretty sweet eye candy) (and yes i do have a crush on him) ^^... The problem is i don't talk to him much (still too shy) and when i do i make an idiot out of myself. He tends to laugh and play it off but i don't know if he does it out of pity cause i'm the new kid or actually wanting to be a friend. What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 pm
ok try this its how i got 2 talk 2 my old crush:

get 2 know his friends. his friends r an instant ticket 2 be able 2 talk 2 him. i did the same thing and i was able 2 talk 2 my crush. but im over him now. i still talk 2 him but not as much cuz i ended up goin out with his friend. hehe sweatdrop

but just walk up and talk 2 him. if u cant talk 2 him talk 2 his friends. and if u take my advice ur takin it from an 8th grader. hehe. but go for it

and i luv the monkey in ur siggy  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 pm
Thanks for the advice. i just hope i don't screw it up. And yeah i love the monkey too ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm
Despite her use of the symbol 2 instead of the word to, I agree with werewolf. You won't be as nervous around his friends because you don't have a crush on them. Then once they like you, it will be easy to hang out with John and all of his friends.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 pm
Ugh too late embarrassment exceeded normal i still chat with John but the "friends" he has are jerks and don't like me at all.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games