A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Boys, -- funfunfun!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of all this? (read first<3 )
  You are screwed!
  Stick with Day <3
  Good luck with that! xD
  tell Night how you feel!!!
View Results

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm
Okay, well I feel a little reluctent to post this beacause it gets kinda confusing, and I don't want to say too much about my real life over the internet cuz it makes me feel creepy ^^"

Anyway, so this kinda revolves around three different guys, but two more than the thrid because he only has a small part in the end.
First, about a year ago I met a guy that I totaly feel head over heels for. I don't really know if he ever found out how I feel about him thought, because when I tried to tell him, I found out he had a girl friend. These days he seems to not even know who I am anymore so I decided it would be better for me to get over him once and for all. This is not easy at all though.
Any way, so I started liking this other guy a bit as well. He's a really sweet guy in two of my classes, and we used to talk more than I had ever talked to the guy I was trying to get over. -- Because this is getting confusing, lets call the first guy Day and the second Night. -- okay, so Night and I talked alot more and I thought it was a really good thing. I started thinking mybe he liked me because he was always going out of his way to walk past my desk in class and say hi to me. If I wasn't looking up when he walked past, he'd do something to get my attention.
Then I hade a dream that Day and I where on a date at six flags. Fun stuff <3 I was suprised in the dream, and in real life when I woke up, but it was a really sweet dream and we had lots of fun at six flags! Then Night started flirting with the girl sitting in front of me during school the next day, and this countinued for three days, when we changed seats.

Well now that I think about this, the third guy isn't really that important to my predicament, but hes not really that close of a friend and I don't talk to him that often, but for some reason when I saw him last week my face got really red. I could feel my face burning up! DX

---
Also, do any of you know any good ways to get the message accross nicely to a male friend that you don't like him the way he likes you without damaging the friendship? I'm not the kind of person that is good at turning guys down, or breaking up with them later on (the reason I haven't dated anyone yet) I'm the run away and pray he gets the message type xD

feedback/ opinions on all of this is much appreciated <3 Sorry it's so long!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 pm
Um, I'm not really sure how to advise you on the Day and Night situation.

But for letting someone know you are not interested, just say nicely that you value his friendship and hope the two of you can stay friends for a long time.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff