Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)
suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:39 am
okay, to get this guild more involved I want to see what suggestions you peeps have for this guild. give your input, help this guild grow!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:06 pm
We need organization. Designating areas for episode discussion, fan art, fan fiction, roleplaying etc. is really important to encouraging more people to join and to participate here. I started a talkback thread for the anime series (a new thread per episode), and I say we designate different threads for each. Making official threads for discussion of a specific manga vol/chapter and episode helps keep a ton of retread threads from popping up, and keeps the guild looking nicer.

With permission, I would like to start working on this, though seeing as I am not a staff member, I'll ask first.

Also, we need to get some people with photoshop skillz to make us some more (varied and unified) banners which we can put in our signature and link to the guild. Advertisement should probably be a priority to bring in more people, so as to help the guild grow and thrive.  

Kenji_Salk

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:57 am
When the vol comes out then we need to make a seperate thread for each one. and have someone make a summary. ...i would do that except that i'm not that great at summarizing....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:25 am
Just made a banner. Can use as siggy if you like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yks

xXHeartxAcheXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:51 am
ok, i just tried searching 'black cat' at the guild searchy thing and i found nothing.... maybe there is someway to change that? confused because if we could, then im sure there will be more ppl applying to join this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:02 pm
I don't think we need a separate thread for each and every eps/volume. There's way too many to do that. Maybe designate 'groups' of eps/volumes. Like certain arcs, like pre-sweeper episodes for the anime. Etc.  

threefatesangel

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

YamiKinoko

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:25 pm
Hee, contests. blaugh Contests attract people and boosts guild interaction. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:39 pm
Try to get some of the inactive people active. They might've just forgotten that they joined this guild.  

Emerald Enigma

Lunar_firesoul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:08 am
This isn't really a suggestion, but if you go to www.youtube.com and type in black cat there are some cool music videos that come up. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:25 pm
A contest of some sort is needed.  

LigerZeroSnyder

Fandango_the_ticketmaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:51 pm
We need to give a summery for each Book.
Find out when the series ends and stuff like that  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:59 pm
Hmm? I'll get back to you on that ^^;  

Lunar_firesoul

Junichi Kaito

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:23 pm
I'd like more competitions and things, for the more artistically inclined of us. ^^

Or get the RP going, that'd be fun. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:58 am
Competitions like Photoshop works or drawings, that kind of stuf!! Whould be great ^^

And episodes reviews or infos =)  

Kawatta-Kun

train the bIack rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:44 am
black cat weapon promotion,Im sure its gonna be cool cool  
Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games