Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roar Out Loud!

Back to Guilds

Roar Out loud is an official Durarara Fanguild if you enjoy the show and manga then join! 

Tags: Durarara, Anime, Manga, Epic, Kida 

Reply DRRR!! Anime Disscusion
Episode 12 discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kridnor
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 am
Episode 12 discussion  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 am
Im watching the raw right now,

Spoilers highlight to read:

WOOOOOW SUPER MAJOR PLOT TWIST, AND ohhhhh hinra is in trouuubbllleeeeee, GO CELTY -evil grin-  

kridnor
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

animefan752

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:11 pm
I wonder if I should say this aloud...? I probably shouldn't, but, I'm too into this series, I just can't help myself, so...
SPOILER WARNING to those who still need to watch it!

Highlight:

The girl doesn't have Celty's head! I seriously fell out of my seat when I found that out. Along with basically the truth?

And Izaya pulling the strings? I expected him to, but I didn't know he would pull that many strings.

I tried looking for the english version of the light novel - to spoil me the whole story, - but I only got to read 3 chapters. It got me as far as Mikado getting to Ikebukuro for the first time. Not very far, if you ask me... sweatdrop (If someone knows where I can find an english translation for the light novel, telling me would be greatly appreciated~)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 pm
First of all...WHOA MAN...WHOA!!!
(Highlight the space gaps at yer own spoiler risk)

And I thought Durarara!! couldn't get any more crazier...I might as well just shoot my foot right now cause I'm dead wrong!! That ep was quite hectic! Whoa with the girl having lied the entire time and she is totally a stalker but then again she's as determined as Seiji with Celty's head. I wonder if Seiji knew that Celty was really in front of him...maybe he didn't care? In a way two people are in love with her. Seiji with her head and Shinra, who knew EVERYTHING, with her body. It was quite nice how he just went out and really revealed to her how he really feels about her...I would never have the guts to tell a girl how I felt...I mean out of character that is XD We all know Kida-kun would TOTALLY hit on Anri like near the end of that where he gave her a flower and was totally owned by Mikado = w =. I had a flippin' feeling that Izaya had something to do with everything. He's like a demon or something to know EVERYTHING and plan it ALL.
But yeah this was one hell of an awesome ep ;D

OVERALL

I don't even need to rate this...this is too good XD
My rating are not even worthy of such good anime ;3

Can't wait for this Friday.

Yuuhei Hanejima
Crew

kridnor
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:03 pm
Dang Shinra got in trouble, XD

so it was izaya who one of the main members, hes the one who gave out the info and passwords to everyone my guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:15 am
Oh wow this was a fantastic episode. The show looks to be going in an interesting new direction- more about Izaya(he is freakin amazing) As if this show could even get any more awesome than it is. It gives me something to wait for every week. Glad to know there are others out there that like it as much as me  

knives_are_fun

DRRR!! Anime Disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff