Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Jett<3<3<3<3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPeaceLoveAndHairMetal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm
Ok... I met him at church. I'm not an antichrist, but I hate church and don't understand religion. He was my only light there. Jett is... beautiful. He has blue eyes and brown hair, and his smile just makes you feel happy. He is incredibly funny and really, really sweet. Also kind of hyper, and his voice has a lisp, but not so badly that he sounds gay (nothing against gays). He loves candy, Japanese anime, Science, rock music, and money (NOT in a greedy way!). I fell for him that day. Then (growls), NATALIE got him... though they didn't last long, I still think she's a b***h. She practically stole him from me! Normally I would've given her a good duffing up, but the only time I saw her was at CHURCH... plus I'm the preacher's grandaughter... yeah.
So then I didn't come to church for a while, even after they broke up. Partly because I had no one to take me there, and mostly because the way he made me feel scared me. In a terrifyingly wonderful way, of course. (And yeah, I dated a guy during this time, but we're long over and it never could've worked)
And now, Jett in all his incredibly flexible, cartwheel-walkover doing glory is back. I saw him Wednesday night at a church youth group meeting and my buddy Rosie told him I liked him, and when he asked me if it was true I said yes. And we got to talking, and there were some romance movie moments there, specifically when he took me out for a walk in the parking lot after dark, and even told me to walk slower because as soon as he reached his mom's car, he had to leave. <3

I'm going to see him tomorrow (cleaning up around the church <3), and I'm going to ask him out. I just needed to type about him, y'know? What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 pm
Awwww! HOw sweet! Wierd... he reminds me of my boyfirend!

JETT TEH HAWK!!! (sonic fan spazing... O_o)  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

xPeaceLoveAndHairMetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Awwww! HOw sweet! Wierd... he reminds me of my boyfirend!

JETT TEH HAWK!!! (sonic fan spazing... O_o)

Hey look! Somebody cares! OWO

Sorry. Near dead thread anxienty or whatever...

lol Jett is awesome in every way possible. I've never wanted to be with someone this much...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games