Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Pokemon! A New Adventure Awaits! (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:22 pm
But for now, you are stuck in highschool.

There are the people that go out to battle the gym leaders and junk and try [and fail] to become awesome trainers, but there are also the people that are trainers that still are stuck in school.
And then there are the people there that thing they're weird for wanting to fight with pokemon, such as the Pokemon Breeders, the Professors-in-training, and the Pokemon Collectors.
In the end, though, they are all friends, wanting the same thing; adventure.
All their lives they have dreamed of going out with their pokemon on adventure. Weather it be battling he gymleaders, going all over the world to research pokemon, breeding pokemon in new places, or just catching pokemon, they all want the same thing. But they are stuck in highschool for now and their parents won't let them go out on an adventure.
So for now, they just go through highchool. Gymleaders for them are the annoying people that make them run in Gym every day.
Going through highschool means all the drama and the terror, just with pokemon. Drugs, sex, and alcohol are all easily handled with when the Pokemon Police interfere. They're not really police at all, they are a group that monitors school activity, catches proof of someone breaking the rules, and reports it to the principal. Even the best of students get snitched by this people.
Some like these people, others don't
It's Highschool, bud.

~~~~~ Rules ~~~~~
1. Never speak of rule 4 unless you are following it.
2.Be kind!
3.You can bring pokemon to the school, but only six at the most
4.Put something about camels in your application so I know you read the rules
5.If you are to battle with someone in the school, you can do the battle however you want, but close to the end, roll a 4 sided die and pick two numbers. If both of your numbers are in the die roll, you win. If it's a half half, then it's a tie. This is still being experimented with.
6.No Godmodding with your pokemon if you lost the die roll but wanna go out in style or whatever.
7.Don't automatically have the last evolution of all of your pokemon. Battle as you may some times, you're not a trainer, so it's very rare for one of your pokemon to be in it's final form.
8.If you wish your pokemon to evolve, go ahead and do so, but if I see anyone abusing this rule, I will change it.
9.No legendary pokemon, if you really want one, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want one, tell me and you may get it later on. Only because I'm a hyprocrite and I am gonna have a Celebi. No whining about my hyprocrocity either. (Is that a real word?)
10.One shiny pokemon at the very most.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm
Character App:
Username:
Character Name:
Class sad Trainer, pokemon collector, professor-in-training, etc.,
Bio:
Personality:
Extra Info:

Pm this to me, M'kay.  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Characters:
Username:iAm Techno-san
Character Name biggrin ax
Pokemon: Sparky the Pichu, Lucario, Vulpix, Chikorita, Lapras, one mega mystery pokemon of awesomeness.
Class:Trainer
Bio:His entire life he has lived on the streets, having his pokemon help steal for him. But then some woman comes along and adopts him. He argues with her heavily, but for some reason she puts up with his crap.
She refuses to let him become a trainer because of a new "gang" called Team Rocket that is out killing people and stealing their pokemon.
Personality biggrin ax is confident, mischievious, and kind. He's really stubborn, too.
Extra Info:He loves riding camels.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 pm
OPEN!!!
undefined  

City in Slumber

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games