Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Did you ever wonder what could have been?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 pm
as some of you know i have recently switched schools,this is my last year of high school. It wasn't until yesterday that i realized my crushes at this new school aren't crushes, just me looking for people that remind me of my friends. Like out of nowhere I remembered a friend of mine that i haven't talked to in about 6-7 months and when i talked to him he told me back then when we were in high school together (note at the time i was a sophomore he was a senior) he did have a crush on me like i did on him and it got me thinking what would life be like had i actually told him how i felt. (another note until we talked the other day he really had no idea i liked him. I thought it was obvious.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:31 pm
Yeah sometimes I think about what could have been if I had handled certain situations better. But what its comes down to is, you can't change the past. But you can stop from making the same mistakes in the future. So next time you really like someone, think about this story and go tell him, just in case he likes you back.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 am

I know how this is, I moved over summer and this is my last year. But things semi-worked out for me. I have my darling boyfriend that I only get to see once a month unlike before when we saw each other everyday and at minimum once a week over summer, it makes me wonder. If I stayed would him and I have made it this far? If I stayed would our relationship be better?
I've tried really hard at my new school to make friends like my old ones but I've failed miserably, nobody can replace them. I think back and I have a lot of what ifs from the previous 3 years.
Also note that he's a boy and you must be blunt with them for them to understand. While some 'get it' most actually dont unless they're told. Next time you feel that way, dont let it slip past ;]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:53 pm
^^  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm
Things that no one seems to hear
If you can smile, up above
I hope you look down tomorrow, while I'm awake
To see all the times I laugh, and all the times I frown
Notice then that, just like you, nothing keeps me down
Yah, I do too. I moved a little over a year ago. 6,000 miles is a long way, and I moved right after this guy who'd liked me for a while asked me out. We tried to have a long-distance relationship, but I just couldn't handle it, so we broke it off. We're still good friends, but the problem is is that all the guys I used to hang out with and talk to have revolved around our group, each having a crush on one of the girls at some point. One of them admitted to having a crush on me, but he said he wouldn't have asked me out because I would say no. I always wonder what would've happened if I'd still been living there and he had asked me out.
Tanya Jean Spradling-Basilio-Pedigo
May 13, 1960 ~ November 4, 2008
Loving Sister, Devoted Daugther, Perfect Mom
Whisper softly to my ear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:21 pm
Yeah. I had pretty much the most amazing guy in the world (no, I don't think I still like him, but he's undeniably incredible) like me and ask me to dance in eighth grade, and I said no. Even though I'd had a crush on him for almost two years, I was starting not to like him like that and I had this stupid idea in my head that I shouldn't lead him on falsely. It was his first dance, and he stopped talking to me except when he had to for a while. I feel so awful about it and I really wonder what would have happened if I just said yes.  

Hersheydudette

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff