[PRP]What in Fate? (Seth and Karma) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm
Gently, Seth bent over and kissed Karma's forehead. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He gave her a loving smile, then disappeared into the rocks near by. It didn't take him long to find the oyster he'd placed in hiding there earlier, and he checked inside it to make sure that it still held it's precious item.

It took all he had to suppress the huge grin that wanted to spread over his face, and he walked back to his lover and sat next to her. "Hey, all I could find was this one. Why don't you do the honors and open it; maybe there's a pearl in there." Of course, the oyster would be easy to open, and there inside was a small white flower with a ring holding a small diamond in it; he was planning on proposing to her, right then and there, and it explained why he seemed to be so excited.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:39 am
Karma smiled as the cramp passed. Maybe it wasn't time after all? She knew Fate would have the babies come when it was time and didn't worry on it.

"Just one? Must be the best one then." Karma pried open the shell to see the surprise inside. "What..." She looked up at Seth with a warm look. "Yes." He didn't have to ask for her to say yes, she loved him and knew that it was meant to be.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 am
Warmth, relief, and pure joy spread over Seth and that grin he had suppressed earlier spread over his face. Quickly, his hands trembling a little with excitement, he got down on one knee and took the ring out of the shell, placing it on Karma's finger. Once it was on, he kissed every area he could find of her hand.

"Karma, I'm so happy. No, wait, I think I just passed euphoria with all this." He teased her a little, then got up and cupped her cheeks. "I love you now, and I will always love you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:11 pm
Karma smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too." She then felt more pain and couldn't help but let a painful whimper out, "I think it's time." She managed to mumble through clenched teeth.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:07 pm
"Time? Time for-" He stopped mid sentence, eyes wide. "O-OH! It's time! Uh." Looking around, a little panicked, he had no idea what to do. He'd read a little about birthing, but he didn't feel at all close to being ready for this big moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 am
Karma giggled and grabbed his hand. "It will be ok, you know." She wasn't worried all would be fine, Fate wouldn't have it any other way and if she did there would be a good reason. "Just be here." She wasn't going anywhere it was time now.

((Time passes, since I don't need to go into detail. LOL Karma and Seth now have two bundles of joy. biggrin ))  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items