Submit

blue or bubbles?
  blue
  bubbles
  idk
View Results

bribridakraz3d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:39 pm
guy #1-lets call him blue so ive known blue for about 5 years b4 we were like best friends n we would hang out all the time but then i realized i started liking him n he kinda showed that he liked me bak but told me he had a gf already after a while wmoved on to a different school n i stopped liking him as much as i used to well now hes bak n were falling bak into the situation we used to be in i sent him this stupid fwd text tht said send to the ppl u luv so i sent it to him n now he wants to know if i luv him as a bf

guy#2-ill call him bubble so bubble ive known for about 3 years we weren't always friends it was more of a hi bye kinda thing but while i wasn't liking blue we started getting more friendly n know he told me he likes me n he knows i like him bak but we barley talk to eachother n im not sure wats going on with him he asked me out but i wasn't able to go

should i pick bubble cuz i know he likes me bak or should i take my chances with blue cuz ive liked him 4 so long n hes my best bud?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:56 pm
I'm in the same situation. Except I've known both for two years and we don't talk. But, these two used to be best friends. They got in a fight over me and I feel bad.
Anyways,my advice.
-If you can imagine saying no to blue and/or bubble if one of them asked you out, the guy you say 'no' to you don't have feelings for
-I would choose blue, because you've known him longer and you talk to him more

Well, that's all I got. Good luck! d;

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

w u u b i e

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 pm
if you like bubble choose bubble.
but until then i would choose blue because you know him beter ;3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
i'm no good at this stuff but i would go for blue if i was u  

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ingou

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

I would wait it out a bit.

I mean, you seem to like both of them equally, so you might just need to look at who you can see yourself with at the moment. Which one of them makes you feel closer to them? Which one of them would be there for you more? etc.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games