Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
furu furu fulll moon! freaks come out at night, right?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:30 pm
so I'm in the mountains and 56king it for a while and I thought it would be at least long enough for a little serious RPing, and as Lauren's been a little neglected....

We'll start with a snowy winter night and a full moon and see where things go from there....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:37 pm
*The full moon was out and Lauren was taking a much valued run through the woods that night. of course it being a full moon any one who looked her way would only see the biggest white wolf they'd ever seen tearing through the woods, but lauren didn't mind.

After all no sane person would go after her as a wolf and she liked the cold snow under her paws and being tossed up behind her as she ran. The bitting night air through her nostrils.

She didn't have to wait for a full moon to do this, to be a wolf in the wilds, but it was easier and indeed almost impossible to resist during the full moon.

She liked the winter best the crispness of it especially with the snow, snow lendt a kind of clean untouched isolation to the land, like mankind had never touched it and only the beast of the forest were privy to it's deepest secrets.*

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:36 pm
*As Lauren ran through the woods, the smell of fresh meat reached her nostrals. It came from just up ahead. When she reached that spot she saw what was left of a fresh kill. However there was somethin odd about it. The buck was completely in tackt, but the skin was gone. No meat was missing and blood was everywhere. It was perfectly skinned. The flesh was still warm, so it couldn't have been dead too long Two sets of foot prints led to and away from the fallen animal. Their voices could be heard up ahead.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:52 pm
.... rolleyes

*Lauren looked at the carcass with disgust but upon hearing the garbled dialouge in the distance she felt compeled to listen in.*  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:28 pm
You must be able to have fun as almost every living thing in this forest.... Are you satisfied with the many skins you've collected?

Of course not. I still want to be one of the large predators here, like the mountain lion.

*The first person who spoke sounded male and said nothing to the second person who had a female's voice and just gave her a look that said you're nuts.*

*When Lauren got decently close the female stopped for a moment and tied her shoe before continuing onward.* It's amazing how many creatures there are here despite that event half a year ago that killed of them. It still has ears everywhere.

Mmmhmmm. Let's just get back to Barton Town shall we?

And not test it out?

Just what we need one of the predators of this forest to pounce on you, like you did that deer. That would be wonderful.

I was only kidding. Jeeze you believe that rumor that there's still those demons in the forest? We haven't run into any of them yet.

True, but I'd still rather be cautious with all the weird s**t going on...like those rumors about Santa and his workshop during Christmas time.

You actually believed them?

I don't know. Can't believe everything you hear. *He broke a branch and threw it towards Lauren, but it didn't hit her. Maybe he thought she was some woodland creature and was trying to scare her off?* And that creature stalking us doesn't ease my nerves either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:37 pm
*lauren leans back on her haunches... and thinks what the hell? She decides it's best to watch them a bit longer and try to figure out what's going on.*  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:28 pm
...screw it *shoots herself in the head*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games