A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What do you find most attractive in a guy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you prefer guys that are blond or brunette?
  brunette
  blond
  fine ill put in red heads too
View Results

lime green pop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 pm
to be honest with you, (I know it sounds cliche but still) i fall for the tall, dark and handsome type. Its just what i and attracted too. Also what i think is the most attractive and hottest thing a guy can be is to be a good snowboarder and play hockey. If a guy can do those sports and is tall dark and handsome i just sometimes fall for them. and Surprise, surprise the guy that i have a crush on is all of the above.
so what do YOU fine most attractive in a guy?
Ex: if he likes basket ball or is tall, short...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 pm
Well, for one thing he has to be taller than me. Which is pretty easy cause I'm really short. XD. I really don't have a preferred hair color, but I like the hair short. He also has to be an active person and he has to like anime and manga. XD. I also have to be able to talk with him for awhile without having any awkward pauses.  

kitsune_bell74

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100

Ingou

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
I dunno', my tastes in guys varies.

I tend to go for ones that have same interests I do; comics, manga, anime, video games, movies, etc.

In the past, I went for guys with a bit of edge or roughness to them, even though it wasn't the best thing for me. Right now, I'm with a super nice guy who treats me right; he says nice things to me, compliments me, compliments my cooking, comes over to see me a lot. He's the best thing to happen to me, really.

I guess I kinda' went for nerd-ish guys, or really creative. *Shrugs.*

I like dating guys that are taller than me, at least. Not that it is that hard to be taller than me, but yeah. I like guys that give really good hugs too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm
Blond. ♥  

this account is dead man

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm
I like a man with a good personality and some sort of intelligence. He absolutely has to be interesting to talk to or else I won't have him.

I also love a man with a good sense of humor. I woudn't want to be with a boring and drab person. I need a person who can make me laugh. If I can't enjoy being with him then there's no point.

Not a necessity, but it would help if we both have similar interests. That way we have more to talk about.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 am
I like guys that like girls for their personality a tall guy with pretty eyes and who can treat me right.  

Shirley Got Swagg

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm
I'm attracted to guys with brains--and when I say brains, I don't mean "straight-A students" or PhD guys. I mean guys who actually know what they want in life, and are open-minded enough to understand who they really are. This is the most important attribute to me when it comes to guys, because I don't want an idiot to father my children!

And since I'm a martial artist, I'm attracted to guys who do martial arts. He has to be a better martial artist than me, and actually know how to fight. I find it the most attractive when he's about to make his finishing strike, but holds back because he's not an amoral idiot.

As far as physical attraction goes, he must look masculine. Girly men scare the crap out of me. I'm not too picky with other attributes, because I like guys to look as natural as they can (no contacts, dyed hair, makeup, etc.).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 pm
Physically, I like them tall and skinny. XD I've noticed that I tend to lust after blonde guys, but it's the brown-haired guys that always get me. I love guys with pretty hands, larger, with long, slender fingers, very elegant, bonus points if they play some form of instrument, particularly stringed ones, like cello or guitar, or the piano. Something I can watch them use those lovely hands for~
I like intriguing eyes, he has to be a guy with the kind of confidence where he'll stare me in the eyes and not be intimidated or anything. Eye colour's not important, but blue eyes are particularly appealing, and I like heavy, thick, lovely eyelashes (but no eyeliner, please! D: ) I like mid-length hair. Not like, long, but not short, either. Just a little shaggy. XD
Not into super-athletic guys.
I like funny guys, guys who I can talk to for hours and never get bored or awkward or anything; I want a best friend in a lover. I want someone who's not afraid to curl up with me, someone who'll tell me all his dreams and ambitions, you know. That sort of thing. I want someone who's passionate and honest and adorable and truthful and good for me. Like I said, I want a best friend in a lover. I want someone who's so compatible with me that it's effortless being with him. I found all that once already, I hope to god I can find it again (because he's bi, currently dating a guy DX)
And I want someone who can keep up with me. More or less intelligent in his own right, someone who isn't afraid to daydream with me, talk with me, theorize, debate, plan, dream, etc.

edit:: I forgot! He must love tea. That's a huge deal-breaker for me, if he doesn't like tea. XP Sounds silly, but... I'm quite serious D:

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 pm
My Perfect Guy:
In hair color my preference is brunette but I love the Japanese punk stlye of blond and red hair.
I don't care about height, but I do like to feel delicate.
I want a guy who can cook, he has to like art and writing, too.
We have to share a lot of interests and he has to be able to dance (or at least have willingness to try).
I like guys who aren't afraid to wear eye-liner and I rather dislike visible muscles.
If he is on a sports team it must be the track team or swim team.
He has to be able to save me (because sadly, I need saving)
HE MUST BE LITERATE!!!
I must be able to have a inteligent conversation with him.
I'd prefer if he liked video games, anime, manga and could apreciate my weirder aspects.
He'd cosplay with me.
He'd write GOOD poetry and play some kind of instrument.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if I'll ever find someone like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 am
I don't know about 'perfect', but I'm attracted to men who are smart, have a good sense of humour and knows how to take care of themselves and care for those around him, and isn't afraid to 'need' someone.

Hair colour optional but I like dark-haired men. smile  

Wizzardess

Fashionable Girl

32,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500

xXHopless RomanceXx

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 am
Physically:
- Nice abs (I'm talking, Zac Efron type abs)
- Nice eyes
- Good hair
None of those are really needed for me, but they definatley help.

Intellectually:
- A good sense of humor
- Intelligence
- Geekyness
- Kindness (Don't care how cute he is, I don't date douche bags.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:55 am
For some reason, I always go after shorter guys, with long hair. But I'd like to finally have a guy taller than me ( my current crush is, thank god ) Not blond though, ugh. I'm 5'3 and most the guys in my school are pretty short. Unless they are in the higher grades like 8th and sometimes 7th. I don't like guys that are popular-usually. For some reason ( my friend calls them ooglehs or something ) I'm attracted to the nerdy, shy guys. Hmmm....oh yeah, if they like any sort of rap, hip hop or r&b, I get a bit iffy. The ones who are more into metal, rock, punk and pop are my style. No ghetto boys for me, sorry. They have to be funny or at least the smallest amount of entertaining. Oh, and, freckles are super-cute to me.  

Xxxmy toxic valentinexxX

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm
A guy who is the same level of fitness as me so that we can exercise together and so that we will be on even terms for play wrestling. Someone with a similar sense of humor and taste in entertainment so that we can appreciate the same movies and television shows. And yes, someone who likes nerdy things like me and who isn't too concerned with his image.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:51 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The world.....
To tell you the truth I don't care about looks much only that he bathes and have good hygiene and good habits. I just like personality.
Is mine.....! .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 pm
Well...

I like guys that are taller than me, because it makes me feel safe. <3 Also, i am the BIGGEST sucker for baby blue eyes, but pretty much any eyes are sexy when on the right face. I love the rocker type, who's not afraid to be himself. Or the sweet but tough artist or actor, 'cause that's kinda who I am too!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff