Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
My two best guy friends confessed to me D=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshoLatte x3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:19 pm
Just like the title says! D= One of them doesn't talk to me anymore, and the other told me today. He said that it's been a while and that he even told my other friend that he was sorry for feeling this way about me, but he knows I don't feel the same way about him.
So he feels like s***, he even told me he got angry at the guy I like because he has me like a fool and he doesn't even make an effort.
I feel really bad because I don't like him back =/ And I really don't know what to do because I don't want things to change between us, but that's impossible because things are going to change.

Pweaaasee heeeelp!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image
Guys are kind of like that. Sometimes they want what they can't have.

I think you might need to let him know that you both are still friends no matter what and that you appreciate that he is looking out for you. I mean, you like who you like, there isn't much else you can do about it.

Ingou

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cryza Livid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:18 pm
Sometimes guys are idiots like that.
I had a freind like that in my sophmore year. I had no clue he liked me and he would always try to trick me into asking him out until he finally came out straight and said it. I didn't like him that way and I told him so... sometimes it get's akward but it helps everything move foreword when ur straight about it. He can still like you and be freinds with u while you can still like who you like. Things'll change but only becuase you guys are straight with each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Thanks, that really helps. Guys are confusing...at least to me.  

PoshoLatte x3

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff