Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Introduce yourselves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsiXin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:15 am
Happy that you're happy, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:43 am
I'm Terrence, a perfectly abnormal software designer from ohio  

CyrusAveria

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xennified
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 am
CyrusAveria

Welcome!
I'd like to say I'm a software designer, but I'm still learning the basics.
I think I'm actually leaning more towards web design from the experience I've had with it so far, but software and games are things I'd still definitely like to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:58 am
Ghost Pancakes
CyrusAveria

Welcome!
I think I'm actually leaning more towards web design from the experience I've had with it so far, but software and games are things I'd still definitely like to do.

Well, you could always combine the two by doing games in flash or PHP  

CyrusAveria

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xennified
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:07 pm
CyrusAveria
Ghost Pancakes
CyrusAveria

Welcome!

Well, you could always combine the two by doing games in flash or PHP

I could. Flash seems to become magically unstable whenever I'm using it though. If I had to choose one thing I'm best at with computers, it'd probably be breaking them in ways nobody else has ever managed to.
I get a lot of problems nobody seems to know anything about. Luckily they usually just go away after a while.

I haven't really looked into PHP much other than what I learned in college, but since I'm planning to go to university after this then it's likely I'm going to learn much more about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm
I preferred to be called Alice, but if you want, you could call me Chemist. I'd take that as a compliment xd Currently 19 and studying Biomedical Science in Singapore. Going to university next year and was planning to go to UK to get a Chemistry degree, but found out I was totally broke sweatdrop

I'm not good at role-playing so I'm just going to hang around the general chat/random subforums here and give cookies to everyone! whee

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:03 pm
ItsyBitsyChemist
I preferred to be called Alice, but if you want, you could call me Chemist. I'd take that as a compliment xd Currently 19 and studying Biomedical Science in Singapore. Going to university next year and was planning to go to UK to get a Chemistry degree, but found out I was totally broke sweatdrop

I'm not good at role-playing so I'm just going to hang around the general chat/random subforums here and give cookies to everyone! whee

Wow! blaugh Looks like we have yet another intelligent person here. Pleased to meet you and good luck in your studies! ^^ I hope that you come to call SLT your home on the interwebz. Welcome to the family! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 pm
Angry Kitsune
ItsyBitsyChemist

Wow! blaugh Looks like we have yet another intelligent person here. Pleased to meet you and good luck in your studies! ^^ I hope that you come to call SLT your home on the interwebz. Welcome to the family! whee

Thanks for the compliment, Captain! And thanks for the welcome as well! blaugh -hands you a big cookie with a smiley face on top-  

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 pm
ItsyBitsyChemist

Thanks for the compliment, Captain! And thanks for the welcome as well! blaugh -hands you a big cookie with a smiley face on top-

User Image
I gets da cookie? I think I love you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm
Angry Kitsune
ItsyBitsyChemist

User Image
I gets da cookie? I think I love you.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:55 am
Just thought I'd add more things about myself, since I've never given a lot of thought about what I'm like. Before you read the following paragraph please bear in mind that I DO have friends in real life, just that my social circle is very small XD

Currently my family is freakin' worried about me not being able to become a functional member of society, because I'm like a recluse. This is the fifth day I've not taken a step out of the house (yes I do go to school but it's school vacation now) and my parents are dragging me out whenever they could. And also I could never ever tell what someone's thinking, what their motives are and such. So feel free to trick me emotion_facepalm I'm usually unaware that someone's mood is bad unless they tell me straight in the face, and I appreciate that biggrin Lately I'm trying to tell people's thoughts by the look in their eyes, their body language and tone, so I know what they're trying to do. lol

Otherwise I'm in my own happy world! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 pm
AHEM~

My name is Robertkenneth, this is my slightly fake real name.....it's also my business name for everybody else....for friends it's kenny,rob,robert,mr pepper maniac,The Bamf,or even Kermy.....i do an excellent impression of Kermit the frog.....XD.....as well as other voices and accents...

Im a graphic artist and my goal it to become a well known Graphic Designer and make my own Legend.....and many others as well...^~^

this as a little bit about my life and personal things.....til next time.....^~^  

The Dr Waffle

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:02 pm
Robertkenneth
AHEM~

My name is Robertkenneth, this is my slightly fake real name.....it's also my business name for everybody else....for friends it's kenny,rob,robert,mr pepper maniac,The Bamf,or even Kermy.....i do an excellent impression of Kermit the frog.....XD.....as well as other voices and accents...

Im a graphic artist and my goal it to become a well known Graphic Designer and make my own Legend.....and many others as well...^~^

this as a little bit about my life and personal things.....til next time.....^~^

Welcome to SLT! blaugh We hope that you come to be a part of our neat little family here. ^^ If you need any help ere, feel free to contact ANYONE here, literally, cuz we're all kind people here. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
AHEM~

Welcome to SLT! blaugh We hope that you come to be a part of our neat little family here. ^^ If you need any help ere, feel free to contact ANYONE here, literally, cuz we're all kind people here. XD

thats good to now...i feel like somebody unstrapped the Weights to me....XD....  

The Dr Waffle

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games