Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Introduce yourselves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:12 pm
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
AHEM~

My name is Robertkenneth, this is my slightly fake real name.....it's also my business name for everybody else....for friends it's kenny,rob,robert,mr pepper maniac,The Bamf,or even Kermy.....i do an excellent impression of Kermit the frog.....XD.....as well as other voices and accents...

Im a graphic artist and my goal it to become a well known Graphic Designer and make my own Legend.....and many others as well...^~^

this as a little bit about my life and personal things.....til next time.....^~^

Welcome to SLT! blaugh We hope that you come to be a part of our neat little family here. ^^ If you need any help ere, feel free to contact ANYONE here, literally, cuz we're all kind people here. XD

thats good to now...i feel like somebody unstrapped the Weights to me....XD....

Ah, your use of sarcasm is amazing, good sir. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 pm
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
AHEM~

My name is Robertkenneth, this is my slightly fake real name.....it's also my business name for everybody else....for friends it's kenny,rob,robert,mr pepper maniac,The Bamf,or even Kermy.....i do an excellent impression of Kermit the frog.....XD.....as well as other voices and accents...

Im a graphic artist and my goal it to become a well known Graphic Designer and make my own Legend.....and many others as well...^~^

this as a little bit about my life and personal things.....til next time.....^~^

Welcome to SLT! blaugh We hope that you come to be a part of our neat little family here. ^^ If you need any help ere, feel free to contact ANYONE here, literally, cuz we're all kind people here. XD

lol...sarcasm....yea i "TONs" of that as well.....XD  

The Dr Waffle

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 pm
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
AHEM~

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:32 pm
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
AHEM~

Ria. I like him! Can we keep him!? 3nodding  

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Purple Thriller
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
Angry Kitsune
Robertkenneth
AHEM~

Ria. I like him! Can we keep him!? 3nodding

rofl I thought we were?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:43 pm
I'm Diff.
I'm 24.
I'm female.
I'm graduating from college in May 2012.
I like purple. A lot.
I like French. Beaucoup.
I like cooking. Nomnom.
I like traveling. Vroomvroom.
I like gatherings. Herehere.
I like Facebook games. (Addict.)
I like music. Boomboom.
I like movies. Hitplay.
I like video games. Pewpew.
I like alcohol. Glugglug.
I like karaoke. LalaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I dislike politics, and I'm afraid Ron Paul is a good idea for a president.
I dislike religion, and I'm afraid I'm going to Hell for it.
I dislike niggas, and I'm afraid that makes me racist against my own people.
I dislike my broken XBox, and I'm afraid I'll never play a decent video game ever again.
I dislike brokeditude, and I'm afraid I'll never find a job I like.
I dislike rules, and I'm afraid I'll never be a good roommate.
I dislike hatred, and I'm afraid the world is filled with too much of it.
I dislike fear, and I'm afraid of roaches.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 pm
Different...Very.

That's alot of fears for one educated young lady. surprised And welcome to the guild! blaugh I'm so sorry that I didn't notice your post here before Mal told me. sad I was away from the guild for a few days due to work. 3nodding Anyway, we're extremely glad to have you and I hope that I don't makes us all sound like crazy-a** psychos who reallllly like you. wink rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:26 pm
Angry Kitsune
Different...Very.

That's alot of fears for one educated young lady. surprised And welcome to the guild! blaugh I'm so sorry that I didn't notice your post here before Mal told me. sad I was away from the guild for a few days due to work. 3nodding Anyway, we're extremely glad to have you and I hope that I don't makes us all sound like crazy-a** psychos who reallllly like you. wink rofl
Yeah, I'm a fan of repetition, so when I made the first "I'm afraid" phrase, I had to keep it goin'. It's all good. I wondered if my list intimidated people or something, but being busy's cool. I'ma probably be more busy once this final semester really picks up.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:27 am
Different...Very.
I wondered if my list intimidated people or something

It doesn't xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 pm
Omg, I've been here for two months already? Time fliiiiiiiiiiiies  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Anri Fay

Interesting Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:10 pm
Hello there x)
My name is Anri, I`am 21 and I love to RP. heart

I have been invited by my old friend Angry Kitsune.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:29 pm
Moonlight Sentinel
Hello there x)

Welcome to the guild! Glad to have you back on Gaia! heart Enjoy the guild, mine heart. 3nodding ( *goes to bed now* )  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Anri Fay

Interesting Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm
Angry Kitsune
Moonlight Sentinel
Hello there x)

Welcome to the guild! Glad to have you back on Gaia! heart Enjoy the guild, mine heart. 3nodding ( *goes to bed now* )

Thank you very much for the possibility to be a part of your amazing guild heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 pm
Moonlight Sentinel
Hello there x)

Welcomes =3  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Mrvy

Lonely Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm
Hello. I like to be called Bob or Brab. That isn't a typo.

My date of birth is August 12th 1992 and my favorite color is orange.

I'll be going to college sometime in October at the Art Institute for Media Arts and Animation, but I want to enjoy the time I have right now relaxing and not having to worry about anything.

I love to look at funny videos so if you have some feel free to send and don't get discouraged if I've already seen it. I have siblings and friend that show me funny things on the internet all the time so there's multiple ways I could have seen something.

I used to roleplay all the time with a friend but after she left my life I just don't do it anymore because I feel inadequate with how others can go on and on with paragraphs at what their character is doing and mine.. probably isn't close to being a paragraph most the time, but sometimes there isn't much to do unless I felt like bringing in a new character.

I'm going to keep rambling if I don't stop myself right now.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games