Submit

Do you do stupid things?
  Yes, every day .__.
  Not every day >_>
View Results

suusuus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Another one of those days....

I do something stupid pretty much every day. You know, just slips of the mind or complete airhead moments. Today was no exception.
I haven't had a proper hair cut in a while and the back is getting a little heavy. I have a pair of thinning shears that I wanted to use, so I got them out and started snipping at the back of my head. Only it turns out they weren't the thinning shears but the REGULAR shears. User Image

I bet I could come up with something stupid every day. What about you guys? What's the stupidest thing you've done today?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm
╔══════════════╗

☞ Someone got hit with a pencil, and I'm the one who said 'Ow'.

Like, wth? ☜

╚══════════════╝

Muffin of Magic

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:47 am
Muffin of Magic
╔══════════════╗

Like, wth? ☜

╚══════════════╝

It happens o_o it's like...walking into something or something hitting you that didn't even hurt and say, "Ow." anyway. I do that all the time and then think, "Wait, that didn't even hurt." It's just reaction. So weird. I know, makes ya feel like an idiot -_-

There hasn't been enough of the day for me to actually do something completely stupid yet so I don't have an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wow, this happen just 1 houre ago, I meat a guy I know and ask "where's he teatcher for english", and the teatcher was next to me blaugh redface it was so lol ,bcuz she smiles paciently and say"here it is"  

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:58 am
Well... Haha.
-Blushes- Today I was in the shop buying a donut and
there was this really pretty boy. Obviously I automatically
try act cool. :3 Yeah, then I tripped over a tile and
fell. He laughed and carried on walking. D:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 pm
Oh that sucks! xp I trip all the time. D: I'm also really spacey which makes for a baaad combination. The good news is that I trip so often I don't get embarrassed much.  

suusuus

suusuus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm
Muffin of Magic
╔══════════════╗

Like, wth? ☜

╚══════════════╝

blaugh Maybe you're just a very sympathetic person?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm
i do stupid things all the time like this morning I was looking for the cap to a bottle of lotion that was in my hand and when i finally gave up i realized the cap was already on the freaking bottle lol

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:52 pm
Aquatic_blue
Muffin of Magic
╔══════════════╗

Like, wth? ☜

╚══════════════╝

It happens o_o it's like...walking into something or something hitting you that didn't even hurt and say, "Ow." anyway. I do that all the time and then think, "Wait, that didn't even hurt." It's just reaction. So weird. I know, makes ya feel like an idiot -_-

There hasn't been enough of the day for me to actually do something completely stupid yet so I don't have an answer.

i do that all the time!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 pm
Sarah aka Vampire Girl
i do stupid things all the time like this morning I was looking for the cap to a bottle of lotion that was in my hand and when i finally gave up i realized the cap was already on the freaking bottle lol

Yep, I do that too. -_-' I'm also the kind of person to look forever for a pencil or pen, only to realise it's behind my ear where I put it.  

suusuus

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:49 am
Augh....I did something really dumb. I bought a subscription to a magazine that I couldn't afford just because the guy was a pretty good salesman. DX I don't normally fall for things like that.

I don't wanna cancel it now, otherwise I'd feel like a jerk. Plus, I suppose that this would be an acceptable punishment for buying something without thinking about it.

Also, I tend to look for things until they drive me crazy because I can't find it and then a week later, when I'm no longer looking for it, I'll find it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 pm
Sarah aka Vampire Girl
Aquatic_blue
Muffin of Magic
╔══════════════╗

Like, wth? ☜

╚══════════════╝

i do that all the time!

Lol nice xd  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm

I cant think of anything I've done today but yesterday I walked into DMV, got my number and was called to a desk. I went to the wrong desk. Went to the one I went to last time. I hadnt even been up like 30 mins so I think it was acceptable...though kinda embarrassing.
In a typical day, I'll crash into random objects, trip over nothing, walk into the wrong classroom, etc...
My days consist of many many stupid actions, so I dont get embarrassed as much anymore sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 pm
Surprisingly, I didn't do anything stupid today.

But I want to share anyways.

Last week, I was reallllyyyy really tired.
We were using these things that you have to like, open to open the other side, but I thought you had to close it to open the other side like scissors, so I'm standing there, going "IT'S STUCKKKK!!!!" and then these two kids in my class came over and were like, "Uhh . . . No it's not." And then they made fun of me for the rest of the class.

Then later, I was at work (I host at a resteraunt), and these two guys walk up to the host stand ("the box") and say they want to go to the bar. I was like, okay and they kind of just stare at me and ask if it was okay to go to the bar. I said yeah. Then they ask me about gift cards, and gift cards are considered to-gos so I have to tell the to-go person. Well, the to-go person was aslo in the box, talking on her phone, and sitting down in the bottom of the box so the guests can't see her. I look down and open my mouth, but before I said anything, she was like, "Tell them to get them at the bar." So I look up with my mouth still open and stuff, and am like, "You can get them at the bar." They looked at me like, WTF? because all they saw was me look down with my mouth open, look up, and talk to them. I didn't realize it was weird until the to-go person was like, "I can't believe you just did that."

Then, the next day, I'm greeting a guest, so I go "Hi! Have you ever been here before?"
She went "I took you to work yesterdasy . . ."
A bartender at the place I work at gave me a ride to work the pervious day . . .  

eccentricanomaly

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff