Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Help???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Draculady

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can ask me anything you want!!!

Ok, so i am going to a theme park with a few people tomorrow but i was the only girl invited (i then invited my friend so i wouldn't be the only girl) but i have a huge crush on the guy who invited me, could it mean anything that i am the only girl he invited?
If so, how should i act around him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
often happens to me,to be the only girl invited to a walk in a park or home, and that's because most of my collegs will not come.The idea is to act naturaly, do not let that bother you becuse your the only girl, but you should be sure to be with good friends and / or reliable, many girls have disappeared in some cities from my contry, I'm not going anywhere without anyone knowing who and where. be carefull and have fun biggrin  

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:01 am
In those situations, I tend to feel awkward if I'm surrounded by only guys. After actually going and hanging out, you get used to everyone. If you have a crush on the guy then I say you should definitely go for it. It's worth a chance and it may be fun.

If you are really insecure, maybe see if you can drag along one of your own friends. It is also more safe to bring along a friend if you're around a few people you may not trust.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games