Maybe/I don't know
View Results

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 pm
So there's this boy.. (sorry that was tacky and overused but true) and all my friends think we should go out. They always say you and Austin should go out. Why aren't going out? You're so cute together. He likes you. I keep telling them that we will NOT go out. Not because i don't like him its because 1. He says he doesn't want a girlfriend and 2. I don't know if he likes me. I want him to but I can't make him. I know that.
But today we where outside and sitting at the tables listening to music. Usually he doesn't let me listen to his ipod the whole time. But he did today. Then the first song we listened to had a part talking about love. Well love for Jesus Christ but still. Then later we where for some reason sitting really really close. I mean close. The weird thing is HE DIDN'T MOVE! what does this mean? Am I being stupid or what? Does he really like me? What did that mean?
P.s. he got me a c.d. for Christmas. He said it was nothing, my friends said other wise.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:25 pm
Maybe he likes you but is afraid of expectations. Try casually mentioning to him something simple one of your friends/their bf did together that you thought sounded like fun.

Samiesha

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:37 am
it could be nothing, it could be something. its hard to tell.
so far, i dont think youd know enough to tell whether he likes you or not. hes definately something to look into though. :]
i like samieshas suggestion, mention something one of your friends and their bf did together that was fun and try doing something it, or something similar.
do a little flirting ;]

Love, Tailerr <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 am
The flirting thing hasn't worked yet.  

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XoXoXo-Kisses-XoXoXo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 pm
Ya i was asking myself the same thing! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:11 pm
hay it sounds like you and me are on the same boat. well all i can say is the straight aproch.say something like " my friends keep buging me. they think we would be a cute couple," and from his face expression go from there. BUt i know what your going through and i wish you luck and that your smarter then me.  

LibraryFairy11

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 pm
Just in my opinion, he doesn't sound like the kind of person to really like it when a girl flirts with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm
Iceestar
Just in my opinion, he doesn't sound like the kind of person to really like it when a girl flirts with him.

this is the weird thing... we are like BESTFRIENDS! and I think we always flirt in our own way but like, its just weird.  

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:29 am
I really wish i could explain how we act around each other everyday but it would be a waaaayyyy too long post.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 pm
I remember when my friend (boy) and me used to sit close to each other, well he always sat close to me. I never really dared to sit close to him. And now that I really think about it, he did like me. There were some signs that he did. He was so nice to me, and he was always coming to me when he got into a fight with my friends (haha) Now when I see him (rarely) I always feel my heart pounding... Xp I think I still have a crush on him(haha) sweatdrop ...

well I'm not saying that I'm sure he likes you, but I know that he trusts you^_^... anywho I think you should give it some time, and see where it goes biggrin ...

MistyAngel2

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Princess_Zelda_Engel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 pm
My boyfriend and I were bestfriends since 6th grade, and now look, we're a couple.
Chances are, he likes you.
I agree with Tailer.
Flirt with him!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 pm
With my experience with boys...........girl, he is so into you!!  

DaisyHeadCasey

MistyAngel2

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Yeah I totally agree with light_rise biggrin ... flirt with him!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:23 pm
just be yourself but let him know that your interest... aka flirt and don't be too subtle... boys get iffy and a lot of times things that aren't so subtle to girls go over their head. he might just be unsure about how you feel and waiting for you to kinda make a move.

There's a slight possibility though that he's just being a good friend... i mean me and michael always tried to get each other gifts for holidays and such or occasionally just because...he was gay though so that kinda changes things a bit.  

Autumn-Melodies

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 pm
Okay, update
Austin (which is his name) *thinks* he knows that I like him. People have told him that I like him and he believes them, but I haven't told him my self. For a while he kinda let me know that he *thinks* he knows, but now he sorta dropped it. He's still kinda acting the same. Except now he talks about this girl he went to a stupid bonfire at camp with. sad (he only talks about her like once a week then drops it) (I'm pretty sure this is a bad thing) But other than that, nothing much new.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff