Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
i didnt make it to the toilet in time....=(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh poo....
View Results

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 am
gonk and the spider i captured with a tissue got away.....
dont you hate it when that happens??  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 am
(I was expecting something completely different to be said in this topic... I was wondering why it would have been said, though.)

I have never had that particular problem before. I tend to just run away from spiders in fear. (I believe in this little thing known as karma which can also be known as the "Do unto others" clause.)  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:10 am
Sergeant JJ
(I was expecting something completely different to be said in this topic... I was wondering why it would have been said, though.)

I have never had that particular problem before. I tend to just run away from spiders in fear. (I believe in this little thing known as karma which can also be known as the "Do unto others" clause.)
talk2hand run away so it can bite you in your sleep or when you least expect it? nuh-uh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:17 am
hmmmmmmmm?  

ayoo_vicky

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:18 am
Usually I will let them go ***Outside***, but other wise if they are meancing me I will not heasatate to sguash them to "Oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 am
well first ill kill them then throw them away  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:12 pm
NekomiChan001
Sergeant JJ

talk2hand run away so it can bite you in your sleep or when you least expect it? nuh-uh

Chances are the it wouldn't bite you... but there is that chance that you might eat it without meaning to while you are asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 am
Sergeant JJ
NekomiChan001
Sergeant JJ

there is that chance that you might eat it without meaning to while you are asleep.
question i heard that was just an urban legend or something.....User Image  

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 am
NekomiChan001
Sergeant JJ
NekomiChan001
Sergeant JJ

there is that chance that you might eat it without meaning to while you are asleep.
question i heard that was just an urban legend or something.....User Image

Do you mean, "You eat seven spiders a year" is an urban legend? Somehow I believe this urban legend to be true. You know that funny flavor that is sometimes in your mouth when you wake up?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 am
If they are inside, I kill them on sight.
And I totally woke up one morning with half of a freaking HUUUUUGE spider in my mouth.
Needless to say, I didn't make it to the bathroom on time.  

jellowind

Sachiko13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:22 am
I just put them outside. The daddy long legs, the most venemous, has a mouth too small to bite a human, so it can't even harm you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 pm
that sucks  

Lifelessdead

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games