Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikyan

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am
Okay, so I've been with my guy for over a week. We hang out everyday at school, but there is absolutely no real conversation going on between us. We awkwardly stand there and say "So... what do you want to do now?"
Half the time he doesn't look at me, his eyes are always wandering around the school trying to find someone. When we are talking, it isn't to eachother, it's to someone with us. In fact, I think I'm losing interest in him because of this.
How do I fix it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:27 pm
go do something you both enjoy together- Make conversation- even if it is akward! You want this to work obviously and you need to do soemthing to stop the loss of intrest.

Go out- go tot he museum, maby bowling or something else that is thought provoking, somethign to talk about. If it doesn't work out with the two of you go on a double date- it might help out.

If after all that you still loose intrest let him know. if he isn't worried about that then you guys weren't meant to be. RElationships shouldn't be boring or akward.  

Shala livid

8,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 pm
Well, try asking him questions directly. Or ask about something he likes and go from there. It's how you find common ground.

Like, say he plays video games. Ask him what his favorite game is. If you don't know about the game, ask him questions about it. That's what I do with my guy friends: ask them to explain something they enjoy to you and 80% of the time they'll start running their mouths.

Just ask questions until you find something he's interested in, and work from there.

And like Shayla says, if he still doesn't have interest, let him know. You two might just not be meant to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

ah yes, the awkward stage in a relationship. It's been ages since that happened for me. Person I'm with now, we just kinda gradually became a relationship and didnt add titles till ages later.

Anyways,

Find some points of interests. What do you guys have in common?
I'm sure you guys were friends before you got together right?
If so, talk about stuff that you would have before.
There should be no awkwardness between you two,
just open communication. Perhaps you two werent ready to hit relationship stage? It happens sometimes.
Quick advancements arent good friends with relationships.

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 pm
Ask him about himself and talk about yourself. Some good questions are:

What do you do when you are not at school? Everyone does something when they go home, even if they just watch cartoons. Once you get an answer, ask him to go into more detail and explain his hobby and what he likes about it. If you are interested and its possible, ask if you two can do it together sometime.

Is there anything you would like to do that you haven't done it a while? See if you can plan a date that involves this activity.

Can you think of any new things you would like to try together? Trying new things is important for a relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 pm
This is a huge red flag. Unless if you really care about him and are willing to commit to him, I don't think you should be dating him.  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

mikyan

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am
well, we broke up anyways! and then he's been trying to get back with me and I've rejected him multiple times
now my friends and I think he's annoying and won't talk to him
I guess that solves my problem neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 am
Im actually going through the same thing if u broke up well maybe u could do this next time. wat i did was we'd just walk around at recess or go and sit on the field and i asked him not just his favorite color, thing to do, school subject, ect. but also why he liked those things and gave my opinion  

Sora Nightwhisper

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff