oh honey, dont rush urself <3
86%
 86%  [ 43 ]
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 50

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:20 am
well i just turned 18 and im still single, well i have my reasons, first, i consentrate on my study, and second, i dont have time for those things... yet

and my friends keep bugging me to have a boyfriend and it quite irretating... how should i make them stop even though i already told them the reason...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:39 am
I'm in the same boat, dear. I just turned 18 on the 17th of March, and I've never had a boyfriend. I honestly don't think it's a big deal-- high school relationships usually don't work out, and when you get to college or uni or wherever you may be on to, relationships start to get more serious. You'll meet lots of amazing people and things will just click.
I say just ignore your friends' pressure, keep doing what you do, and it'll just come together for you at some point.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xxxmy toxic valentinexxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 am
Well, I'm not going to be much help here. But I agree. Whenever you're ready, you're ready. Guys usually mean trouble, but not all of them. Eventually, you my want to try it out, but do it when you are most comfortable with yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm
Say you're waiting to date college boys (If you are going to college). Most likely you will meet someone in college that you'd like to date, so its not a total lie. By the time you are in college with the opportunity to date college guys, most of these friends will not be around you all the time.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Sanna

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:53 pm
Don't force yourself to date a stranger, lol! If you're honestly looking for something to do in the relationship area, just try something more light-hearted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm
Don't let any man define you.

Just get a sex toy..

They don't talk, they don't cheat, and they always know how to please you C:

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

xoxo butterflies xoxo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:19 am
go for it hun...im 12 today and ive only had 2 bfs so when want to then go for someone u really like and not just a cutie thatll treat u good...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Tell them that you will get a boyfriend when you want and are ready, that you would rather get your life on track first.

(this coming from the girl that never had a boyfriend, never will, and doesnt know how to deal with these problems lol)  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 am
Hay i say just go on with your life ignore your friends. If you find a guy you like i say go for it 100&#xif; not wat eve.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 pm
well, i'm 12 and turning 13, and i have a boyfriend. But the thing is, boys break girls hearts and when you know somebody that IS nice and will NOT break your heart, then your ready. But don't blame your friends, their trying to help you and show you who the right man for you.  

XX_lil rikku-chan_XX

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

srv1025

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:24 pm
Just because it's what your friends what you to do doesn't mean it's what good for you. Rushing into things only makes them worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 pm
Ignore them you'll get one when you feel that the time is right.

BannedAccount8623822

Erato Aoide

Romantic Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:37 pm
I'm seventeen years old in May, and have had one actual 'boyfriend', and I think that's perfectly okay. If you're not ready, more power to you. It means that you're comfortable enough with yourself to not rely on a man. When you find the right one, you'll know, and be ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:44 pm
If you you like a guy enoug hgo out with him because you want to, not because your friends were bugging you.
I'm 14 and my two best friends are three months older or a year older. Both have had atleast one boyfriend already which is kind of unspoken pressure so I know where you're comming from x3  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

XoXoXo-Kisses-XoXoXo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:35 pm
you shouldn't rush. Take your time and the Right One will find u.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff