Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Melody's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 am
User Image
This is the style of the house except for it has balconies around each upper floor. And it is bigger... Much bigger.

Here's a list of things in the house?
First Floor:
Living room, kitchen, family room, game room, study room/library, bathrooms.

Second Floor:
Bedrooms, storage rooms, music room, bathrooms.

Third Floor:
Melody's room, attic, Safety room.

Backyard:
Flower gardens, vegetable gardens, archways with benches, tool shed.

Basement:
???  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am
The car pulled into the driveway and Melody stared at the house. "Well what do you think?" The chauffeur opened the door and she climbed out. "It's not much but it's nice." She smiled and walked to the door, unlocking it, then going inside. The house was big but only had the necessities needed, small little trinkets were laid here and there to make it look a little better.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 am
"It's nice...better than the last master's house...he was the voilent type..." Danyael said, wincing from the memories of his last master, who gave him a few scars across his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:01 am
Melody frowned and she looked down at the ground. "Oh... I'm sorry. Well I'm not the violent type and you may walk around as you please. But for now I will take you to your room!" She grabbed Danyael's arm and dragged him down a long hallway. She stopped in front of a blue door, intricately designed. She opened the door to reveal a king sized bed in the middle of the room that matched the door. Everything else inside matched just the same.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 am
"It's okay." Danyael said, getting dragged to his new room.
He looked around and asked, "Do you have a ficiation with the color blue or are you trying to screw with my head?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 am
Melody blushed lightly and said with a sheepish grin, "Well I do like the color blue a lot... But this is the only room with this much blue. My room is lime and violet." Melody paused and looked at Danyael carefully then spoke again. "One place I do require you not to go is my room. No one is allowed! The bathroom in your room has a very good shower. If you like you can take one now. I have something to attend to. Goodbye." She turned around heading back down the hall quickly. She went up to the top floor where only one room was, and it was hers. She went inside and locked the door. Her room was filled with nothing but tigers. Her desk was tiger print, her wall was tiger print, her bed was covered with stuffed animal tigers. She was obsessed with tigers and she always felt paranoid that no one should know.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 am
Danyael watched Melody leave, with an eyebrow raised in question. "How weird...Well, better go take that shower..." He said, striding into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.
Danyael found a towel and walked into the bathroom. He closed the door and stripped out of his clothes, turned on the shower head and stepped in, washing his hair, ears, tail, etc.
Danyael began to sing a lullabuy softly as he washed himself, trying to relax.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am
Melody hadn't lied completely, anything that wasn't a tiger had lime and violet. But those things were often hidden behind the tigers. She had a piano in the corner of her room and she went over and took off the cover. Melody loved playing the piano a lot, she could relax and it was always fun. She sat down and began playing Moonlight Sonata. That was her favorite thing to play. It was filled with sadness and beauty.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:48 am
Daynyael stopped singing to listen to the sounds in the house. Danyael's ear's perked up in the shower, hearing a piano from upstairs playing Moonlight Sonata. "So the Mistress likes Moonlight Sonata...good taste I might add." Danyael said, smiling a bit.
He finally got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He stepped out of the shower and infront of the sink and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He looked like crap. He began brushing his teeth and brushing out his hair, careful not to hit his ears.
Once decent, he walked out of the bathroom and walked to the drawer to find it filled with clothes. He grabbed a white shirt, a red tie, black pants, and a pair of boxers. he dressed himself and walked out of his room, to follow the sound of the piano.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 am
Each passing minute she played, the more relaxed she felt and the more happier she became. But as she was reaching the very end, her eyes closed and her smile was a mix of happiness and loneliness. Melody hit the last notes and a tear slid from her eye. She felt as if someone needed to hear it, but would never be able to. She stood up and covered the piano once more. "I should make something to eat for Danyael..." She thought as she unlocked the door and left the room.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am
Danyael, disappointed that the piano had stopped playing, turned the corner only to bump into Melody. "Oof."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:12 am
Melody almost fell over when she bumped into Danyael. But she caught herself and she fixed her dress. "Oh hello Danyael. Would you like something to eat? I'll make you something delicious." She smiled but her paranoia got the better of her, she was freaking out, on the inside, that he was going to find out. She linked her arm with his and hurried down the stairs. Looking back at her closed door every now and then.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:15 am
"Sure, I was a little hungry anyway..." Danyael said, being dragged by Melody.
'What could she be hiding that she doesn't want to talk about?'  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:24 am
As they reached the kitchen Melody sat him down at the table and she began to get ingredients, bowls, and measuring cups out. "I'm going to make steak with baked sweet potatoes. Do you like sweet potatoes?" She began marinating the steak in a bunch of herbs and spices.  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 am
"Yes, i love sweet potatoes." Danyael said, looking at her, with a smile across his face.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff