Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
HELP!!! BRYNHILDR!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 am
I can't get her to gestalt mode!!!
Doom keeps killing me!! and she's insanely strong!
I try Staggering her, but then my HP gets critical and I have to heal.

any suggestions??  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 am
Just follow what the Libra skill says. I don't remember 100% but I think one of them was giving upgrades to your members. So make sure to give out buffs as well as fighting and healing.  

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 am
All of the Eidolons have the same trick -- They correspond to all of your default roles. Since Sazh is a Commando, Raveger, and Synergist, the things that raise Brynhildr's gauge are just what all of those roles do.

I suggest doing all of the buffs you can at the beginning, then going to Slash and Burn to raise the chain gauge. Once you get the gauge pretty high, if you want, you can risk Dualcasting, but really watch so the chain gauge doesn't drop too far too fast. The buffs, it seems to me, raise it faster than attacking, so reapply them whenever they wear off. Just be careful you don't let the chain gauge drop to zero while you're doing that mid-battle. I suggest Symbiosis, so you can heal while Sazh is buffing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 am
I have been applying buffs, but it seems to me that Bryn is a little overpowered.I have the strategy guide, but the "strategy" doesn't work for me/
I'm going to try again later.

thank you everyone =]  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 pm
I got Brynhildr!! XD
I used an Aegisol right before I stepped through the big door. I thought is wasn't going to work, but holy crap!!!
I just casted Haste and had Vanille debuff while doing that then switched to Slash & Burn or War & peace depending on the situation.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games