[PRP] April fools (Thom & Ama) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm
Thom had nearly gotten the place set up, mind you there was still a lot to do, he'd started to find rocks the right size and shape to form walls within the main cavern so he could section them off and was using a strange paste he'd mixed to hold it all together. And this is what he spent all of his time working on for several days, he'd not even really been out yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm
Ama walked the familiar path through the trees to get to the beach, her arms holding a big box full of various items. Thom was going to be around there, probably, and she had a super big favor to ask of him. Eyes scanning over the stone cliff face, she recognized the hole that was the cave where she'd last left Thom. Walking over to it, she set the box-o-things outside out of site and peered in. "Knock knock!" She called in cheerfully. "Thom, are you home?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:27 pm
"Yeah I'm here" he calls back, he didnt stop building his wall near the back of the cavern. He wanted to get as much of it done as he could before sundown and it was already well past midday  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm
"Hey, it's looking really good in here, Thom!" Reaching over and grabbing her box, she walked in, navigating her way over to where he was. "You must be really handy with tools. Hey, could I get a favor out of you?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:44 pm
"Well kinda I suppose, enough to get me by at least" he sets the rock into place and brushes his hands off before turning to face her "Whats up Ama" he asked now empty-handed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 pm
Lifting the box up a bit, Ama smiled brightly to him. "Would it be possible for me to move in? My dad and Karma are having kids and I sort of lost my room. That and it's going to get really noisy and crazy there." She really hoped that Thom would say yes.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Thom stared at her for a time, then lifted a brow "You know Ama, it's a little late for april fools jokes... right... it's after noon" She had seemed rather content in her home in the HQ last time he'd been there, mind you that had been several days prior to this one  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 pm
"I... I'm sorry, what?" Ama looked at him with a puzzled smile. "What's April Fools?" She'd never heard of this thing before. "I'm not trying to fool anyone... But, I guess if that's how you tell someone no, then alright, I understand." She shifted her box, looking down at her things. Great, now where was she going to go?  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm
"April Fools, first day of April, it's a day of tricks and jokes... least up till noon" now he just looked confused. She was serious? "You arent joking with me?" he asks her slowly as he watches her  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 pm
"No, I'm not. My dad and Karma are having kids. I left so that they could use my room as the nursery. You don't have to let me stay though, I'll go and see if there's somewhere else I can stay for a while." Despite the fact that she'd basically been uprooted from her home, she looked alright on the outside.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 pm
"He is? Wow... he's not too old for that is he" he'd still yet to meet her father, it was like she was purposefully keeping him from meeting the male. "Well uhmmm" he looks around "Well it's not really well set up just yet, but I guess you could hang around for a while"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:51 pm
"No, neither of them are very old..." As Thom told her she could say, she dropped the box and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank you Thom, thank you so much!" Looking at him, she smiled brightly. "I knew that I would be able to count on you."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 pm
Okay she had a habit of hugging slightly too tightly "Ama... need... air...." he squeaks once more. He tries very hard to extract himself from her grasp but is failing hardcore at that time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 pm
Quickly letting go of Thom, Ama blushed brightly. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I just..." She gave him an appreciative smile. "I'm so happy to have a place to stay at with someone I know. Can I help build anything?" If she was going to stay here, she was going to help him. "I can weave really well with grasses and stuff, if you'd like me to start making mats and cushions and things."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 pm
"Hmm, you know thats a pretty cool idea, I hadnt thought about mats yet, but if you know how to do it you might as well if you want something to do.. I'm jsut kinda buildign some walls" he motioned at the half made wall beside him which seemed rather solid if truth be told. ""Making some more individual rooms" he nods  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff