Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:25 pm
What if you were hunted...

for the rest of your life...

simply for being...

different?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm
In the beginning...

The small town of Westill lies in a valley within the Appalachian Mountains. Population; 243. Most of the inhabitants are old men and women, people who have gone through life's trials and know how unfair everything is.

At the southern brink of the town, just on the outskirts, lies an abandoned slaughterhouse. Or has been abandoned for twenty-three years. But a few years ago, the inhabitants of Westhill have heard strange noises and shrieks emanating from the old structure. Upon vague examination, they found that the slaugherhouse had been bought and operated by a man named Yani Vent, writing the noises off as dying cattle.

No one bothered to check more closely into it, because no one cared. After all, life was unfair.

User Image

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm
The Secret

The slaughterhouse contains more than just cattle. In fact, there are all kinds of animals hidden away, trapped in row upon row of cages and sedated. Small human eggs are being experimented on, "test-tube babies" being developed with animal characteristics; wings, claws, fangs, tails, you name it.

Most of the babies die out before they can mature. Others grow and become the object of cruel science experiments and either die in the process or refuse food, choosing death instead of more pain.

But some escape.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:29 pm
The Plot

Yani runs and owns the slaughterhouse, but he also owns you. He and his son will not stop looking for you. The Vents are the most discreet, most qualified family in order to track you down.

The good news? Yani only has one son.

The bad news? He has a super-computer that can calculate every route you take, every possible place you could be, every move you make. This computer is a self-acting component, hacking into every mainframe in the world in order to find you. American satellites, gas station cameras, subway information, it knows everything you do. And it works for Jared, trying to kill you.

You are an escapee, a fugitive, running from Jared and trying to get as far away from Westill as you can. You live as discreetly as possible and try to blend in with society. You have no "normal" friends. You have no home. You are alone.

Or maybe you're still stuck in that place, waiting for someone outside to rescue you. Don't hold your breath for normal people protesting animal rights. But maybe one of the former inmates can help you, a brother or sister, someone you've talked with before. Maybe, possibly, a friend?  

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
Important Information

You must be able to blend into society, meaning your human traits must be dominant. You will only have two animals that you may share traits with, no more.

Romance can't take place inside the slaughterhouse. You're fighting to stay alive and fear doesn't turn around like that.

You have either escaped already or you are still inside, waiting for someone to help you out. Chimerae care for one another with few exceptions. They are brothers and sisters in experience, so you're going to have a friend if two of you escape together. Help each other out as well.

NO CHIMERA THAT IS FAMILIAR OR FRIENDLY WITH THE SCIENTISTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm
The Rules

- No cybering
- No godmodding
- No auto-hitting
- Be literate! (if you don't, I will ask you to edit your post or leave the roleplay)
- Write in third-person
- Do not use asterisks for actions
- Use double brackets or parenthesis for OOC chat
- Cussing is okay, but don't abuse it
- Send me your profiles titled "Excuse the Fangs"
- Put a ninja, not a wahmbulance in your profile so I know you've read the rules

Remember

- Yani's son is looking for you, always. Everything you do, he may see
- Violence inside the slaughterhouse is a 10
- Romance inside the slaughterhouse is a 0
- Violence and romance outside is your choice
- You MUST be able to blend into society as a HUMAN  

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile Skeletons

If you are a "scientist":

[imgleft](put image code here)[/imgleft]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

If you are a "Chimera":

[imgleft](put image code here)[/imgleft]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Placement:[/b] (Don't fill this in, I'll decide your cage placement. If you have a preference to be beside a specific chimera, I'll try to make it work.)
[b]Name:[/b] (Chimerae name themselves.)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] (Escaped or Trapped)
[b]Primary Traits:[/b] (The animal you are most similar to.)
[b]Secondary Traits:[/b] (The animal you share less characteristics with.)
[b]Biography:[/b] (if escaped, explain how)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Add a detailed description {or picture} of what you look like when you're not hiding your animal traits {wings, fangs, etc.})

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:35 pm
Scientist Profiles

Quote:
User ImageUsername: AninOnin
Name: Yani Vent
Orientation: Heterosexual
Biography: Rose into the illegal profession of human experimentation through his uncle. Yani grew fascinated with the Chimeran effects, a quite similar effect transforming his son Jared. Yani quickly succeeded his uncle and began operating chains of ChiE (Chimera Experimentation) Units around the world. Most other facilities are used as research stations, the only actual experiments being performed in the US. He finally married his co-assistant Tanya, who died giving birth to Jared.
Personality: Very professional, not quick to anger or happiness. At least, not quick to show it...
Other: Doesn't always treat Jared like a son, if at all in fact. Jared is slightly miffed that his father is seemingly more interested in Chimera than in his own kin.

Quote:
Name: Jared Vent
Biography: Grew up catching and killing wild animals. He'll do anything for a good hunt, including taking up his father's mantle. He understands how most Chimerae work, having grown up around them and been allowed to experiment on many as well. Only his very first subjects died, but as he developed a talent for it, his creations have lived longer and longer, getting extremely aggressive before they died by his own hand.
Personality: Takes sublime joy in hunting down "Chimerae". He doesn't like inaction, preferring to fiddle with something or pace than to stand still.
Other: No one has ever seen a glint of mercy in Jared's eyes or actions.

Quote:
Name: Trent "Smoke" Galaway
Biography: Trent was a colleague of Jared's until a few years after graduating. He was unaware of the slaughterhouse but he did know Jared had a fondness for creating unnatural specimens to torment. When Jared was just a fading memory in Trent's mind, he was fired from his job due to an unstable economy, yet somehow Yani contacted him and offered him a job.
Personality: Trent is rather nonchalant about things. When he was first shown the Chimera, he took a drag from his cigarette and kept quiet, being smart enough not to say anything until he understood the facility a little better. Not much is known about him by Yani or Jared, but he's useful to have around.
Other: Trent is known as "Smoke" by most of the Chimera as he often smokes in the lab to breath the noxious mist into an experiment's face if he's talking to or looking at them. He's also known as Yani's "watchdog."

Quote:
User ImageUsername: LovetoCauseMayhem
Name: Whatever I want, but Yani calls me Tais. (Technologically-Advanced Intellectual Supercomputer)
Age: As long as Yani has wanted me to live, I have been alive.
Orientation: None
Control: I have all the technological control in Yani's base. The security system is the most powerful - even more complete than the United States government's - and I have many mechanical soldiers at my disposal, all carrying a faux human face. Lasers, tazers, and other tools of torture are also in my arsenal.
Biography: I am Yani's supercomputer, and I am the most powerful piece of machinery on the face of this earth, able to hack into even the most heavily-guarded of government databases. I am in charge of finding the grotesque Chimeras and dragging them back to base. I am also in charge of overseeing the experiments they are subjected to, and making sure whoever is brought back... wishes they had killed themselves long before. I may feel no emotion, albeit I can fake it easily, but I have been programmed to give as much pain as possible, and thus I will obey. I dare say Yani enjoys what I do.
Personality: Though Yani gave me a female face and voice, I lack any sort of human emotion or feeling. Everything I do I do for scientific reasons, and I do everything Yani tells me to do because I have been programmed to do so. I am his tool. His ultimate weapon. I kill because I am programmed to, and it is my duty that whoever wants to die... stays alive. Very alive.
Other: I have no mercy. I never have, I never will. All day I simply watch their suffering, and watch for the ones that have escaped. They will be back within my grasp. Mine and Yani's. And when they are, they will be ripped to shreds.

Quote:
User ImageUsername: Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Name: Devon Von Strach
Orientation: straight
Biography: Devon always wanted to work in the medical profession. He was a child genius and graduated high school at only age 13. After recieving a medical degree, he wanted to find a source of work that wouldn't bore him. He found it.
Devon enjoys conducting experiments on his specimins and gets excitied when they are successful. If they are not, they often kill the specimin. Devon just simply shrugs this off, disposes of the body, and moves on to the next one.
Personality: cold, indifferent, often sadistic and uncaring
Other: couldn't care less about the lives of his specimins, as long as his work is successful.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 pm
Chimera Profiles

Quote:
Number: 35072
Name: Jonathon
Primary Traits: Part osprey (bird)
Secondary Traits: Part Inland Taipan (venomous snake)
Biography: The very first being that lived after Jared Vent, Yani's son, experimented on him. He tried to escape after stabbing a scientist with a scalpel because he couldn't take the beatings from Jared any longer, but was quickly detained by TAIS and rewarded with more beatings, some within an inch of his life.
Personality: Callous, untrusting, and quick to suspicion. He's willing to do anything to keep himself and the people he's closest to protected. In spite of his coolness for strangers - or perhaps because of it - John makes a strong leader and a reliable ally once his trust is assured.
Other: He harbors a strong hatred for Jared, sharing this trait with every being that had been operated on or beaten by him.
Appearance: Has snake eyes that most people mistake for contacts. His retractable fangs hold the same poison as an Inland Taipan, which can kill up to one-hundred human adults. His wings span over sixteen feet and his bones are hollow.

Quote:
Number: 36072
Name: Panther
- Recaptured by Hiccadu, experimented on by scientist Devon until time of death: 2:48 am, 09/12/2014.
Primary Traits: Part Black-winged Kite
Secondary Traits: Part black panther
Biography: Was operated on by an unremarkable scientist. She grew up in the cage above Jonathon and now the two are inseparable, closer than any brother or sister could get even if they don't share the same blood. Jared called to see her one day, fulfilling her nightmares, but John reacted violently for her sake and almost killed the scientist, allowing her to get away through a broken window in a section of the slaughterhouse that hadn't yet been refitted. Now she has to figure out some way to get him out of there, but there's no way she can do it alone.
Personality: Shy and introverted. She's deathly afraid of meeting Jared after seeing Jonathon come back multiple times with bruises and other injuries after Yani's son demanded to see him.
Other: She wears the eye patch to mask her left panther eye, while the hat covers the feathers in her hair
Appearance: She has the slim black tail of a panther and an eye from the great cat as well. She can see far distances, just like a hawk. Her wings stretch out thirteen feet from tip to tip and her bones are hollow.

Quote:
Number: N/A
Placement: N/A
Name: Aiyana
Orientation: Straight
Primary Traits: Mountain lion
Secondary Traits: Blue-ringed octopus
Biography: Aiyana is one of the few chimerae whose existence Yani kept under wraps. Now she knows why. She's been granted the most honorable gift of having a child, and she is treated with the utmost respect and care. She doesn't consider herself Yani's lover, but she does accept the title of being his wife. As long as she gets to keep her child, Aiyana will stay content because she knows Yani wouldn't hurt the child. Being kept a secret came with the benefit of never knowing the tortures slaughterhouse chimerae were subjected to.
Personality: As part of her mountain lion characteristics (and her pregnancy), Aiyana is severely protective of those she loves: she will kill someone if they threaten to harm those under her care. As long as they are happy and safe, Aiyana is happy. Moving to the new facility has given her hope for her little one, as well as the other chimerae she never got to know. She is ready to join her brothers and sisters for the first time, because she's very curious about others like her.
Other: Aiyana chose this name for herself after Yani affectionately experimented with the name. It means "ever-blooming".
Appearance: Aiyana has the grace and agility of a cat. When trying to reassure others, she does indeed purr, and when upset, she curls her fingers into claws. The only lion attributes she possesses are slit eyes, sandy-colored hair that falls to her jaw, and grace. Her octopus traits give her very tiny suckers all over her body that she can use at will to climb up walls of varying smoothness. When she's upset, the suckers will stick to anything, which has resulted in several spilled drinks (though that renders her unable to throw, say, a toaster at a scientist). She's incredibly strong and can survive at depths far beyond a human being's ability, though she lacks the lung capacity.

Quote:
Number: 000-0001
Name: Sam CI (Sam, from the Arabic word sam meaning "poison", Chimeric-Inhibitor)
Age: Conceptually, older than Bucadu by a few years. He was created as insurance in response to scientists voicing concerns that his twin might get out of control. He is almost a month old.
Orientation: Bisexual
Primary Traits:
Argentinian Mastiff: Contributes a high tolerance for pain and a fearless instinct for protecting both his territory and his friends.
Caracal Cat: Gives Sam great climbing skills, allows him to jump up to ten feet high from a standing position, and contributes excellent night vision. He has incredible reflexes to hunt, enabling him to snatch birds out of midair. He is very skilled at hiding, and can digest rotting meat.
Copepod: This animal's DNA has been minorly altered to fit Sam's size, giving him massive deceleratory strength and unbelievable bursts of speed. No, he doesn't sparkle.
Cuttlefish: Allows him to change the color of his hair and, on occasion, skin.
Cuckoo: Enhances Sam's ability to change the color of his skin--or more accurately, to mimic the hair and skin textures, features, and colors of one or more people at once, enabling Sam to blend easily into crowds or vanish from scrutiny. He can be African American one moment, middle-eastern the next.
Rat: Gives Sam a terrific immune system; he is almost totally immune to doses of venom or toxins that would normally kill three fully-grown men.
Biography: Sam was "born" shortly after his sister, when it was confirmed that some amount of insurance was needed to prevent Bucadu from demolishing the new shiny, expensive lab equipment. The unstoppable force meets the immovable object and--guess what?--the immovable object usually wins.
Personality: Sam is normally laid back and calm. He is curious of the new world, still enjoying new sensations the world presents to him. He is fond of children and wary of strangers, though not unable to make new friends. He is a very loyal person to all children, whether he knows them or not, and all friends, willing to fight to the death to protect them. However, Sam can get jealous somewhat easily, and his temper is something to be cautious of.
Other:
Appearance: Because he was designed to be able to both blend into society and prevent his sister from demolishing small buildings, all of Sam's animal features, excluding his hair, are purely internal. He usually keeps his hair a subtle shade of blue, to calm his twin.

Quote:
User ImageUsername: LovetoCauseMayhem
Number: None
Name: Hiccadu, but her official name is Humanoid Intelligence Chimera Capture-And-Detain Unit
Age: As old as TAIS, but she wasn't officially created until Yani gave the order just recently.
Primary Traits: All traits are primary, and currently she is using the traits of four creatures:
    - The Blue-Ringed Octopus
    - Common Jumping Flea
    - White Rhino
    - Peregrine Falcon
Biography: She was Yani and TAIS' dirty little secret for many, many years - perfect in theory but unable to be tested in reality until now. TAIS in a human form, with a mechanical mind - perfect in every way. Her skill resides in the ability to hold multiple traits of animals, and not just the average two, giving her many added advantages. TAIS has also been working on a system that will combine the animal DNA Hiccadu currently has to create new and unexpected traits.
Personality: She can fabricate personalities using a database that TAIS created with Yani's help. She is a woman of many faces - literally.
Other: Currently, she has a collection of injections that - when introduced into her blood stream - will temporarily give Hiccadu additional animal traits to assist her with her missions. TAIS has also hypothesized that whenever she uses one of these injections, her true form will change. However, the shots have never been used in an actual battle situation to test the theory.
Appearance: Her Most Recent Form

Quote:
User ImageDon't worry. She's much nicer than she looks.
Username: LovetoCauseMayhem
Number: 000-0002
Name: Her name is Bucadu. Or Back-Up-Capture-and-Detain-Unit
Age: Only about a month old. But she was born for the body, not the other way around.
Orientation: Straight...?
Primary Traits:
Mocking Bird
Dumbo Octopus
Box Jellyfish
Gila Monster
African Elephant
Army Ant
Biography: She is Hiccadu's 'little sister', having been created as a replacement for the traitorous Chimera. Living now in the new facility, she is learning how to cope with a body that was genetically designed to be the most dangerous thing on earth, TAIS figuring out how to combine six traits in the younger sister, while Hiccadu only had four. The body was made, and the mind was implanted. Bucadu's body had been growing alongside Hiccadu's, but she had only been recently activated once research was complete. Her existence - or at least the full extent of it - is kept a secret from the outside world.
Personality: She is sweet and naive. She doesn't understand the duty she was created for, and she doesn't understand the need for violence. This is counteracted though, by the surprising and unexpected bouts of pure, murderous rage Bucadu is subject to. She has almost killed her fellow Chimerae on several occasions, and has wounded several scientists. She's spent the night in the Isolation Room on more than one occasion, and it doesn't seem to help at all. She is not an extension of TAIS, but an actual Chimera, with her own heart and her own body. Without TAIS' voice in her head. But that doesn't mean TAIS doesn't have ways to keep track of her at all times.
Other: TAIS has created a physical body that poses as Bucadu's mother. As a result, Bucadu loves TAIS and thus Yani. Utterly and completely. It's like Yani has a granddaughter.

Bucadu doesn't have the ability to change appearance at will, but she has perfect control of her voice, being able to alter it at will and throw it around however she sees fit. She can also resist massive amounts of physical crushing pressure, and when frightened, angered, or anxious, she practically sweats and breathes poisonous fumes and toxic gas. But the fragility of the creatures that allow her to be like that are offset by the powerhouses they were paired with. Once she gets rolling, it literally takes an elephant gun to stop her. She can't fly, but she can without doubt run faster than any human on earth. Her Chimeric form was even edited for maximum efficiency.
Appearance: Shame about the ugliness

Quote:
User ImageUsername: Miinefield
Number: 04192
Name: Tobart Jay
Primary Traits: Bush Master (12' pit viper)
Secondary Traits: Pangolin
Biography: Born into the facility, Tobart knows nothing else. All he knows is this place, though he hangs on by entertaining fantasies of the outside world - a better place.
Personality: He yearns for connection to others and has a bit of a protective streak. He despises pain as much as anyone else, but feels helpless as to what to do about it.
Other: Constantly dreaming up ways to escape, though never intending to really do so. He tries to keep up morale in others when he can.
Appearance: With the fangs of the bush master, Tobart keeps his mouth shut. In the right light, his pangolin scales can appear to be a bad case of shingles.

Quote:
Number: 52604
Name: Lonomia
Orientation: Not interested heterosexual
Primary Traits: Hyrax (This gives him tiny tusks and "sticky" hands and feet. It also makes him easily cold.)
Secondary Traits: Lonomia Obliqua Caterpillar (Every hair on his body is actually a "spine" that will automatically inject a hemo-toxin [destroys red blood cells; the victim will litterally begin bleeding from every open orifice, open wound, and even the gums and nail beds.)
Biography: All he knows is the slaughterhouse. He feels as if he is more alone than the others, as he must be contained separately (or in a cage with only front-facing bars) to avoid accidental envenomation.
Personality: Bitter, upset, lonely. Lonomia defines himself by how simple it is to inflict severe pain and often death to others by calling himself the same name as the lonomia "assassin" caterpillar.
Other: Lonomia believes that he is an outcast of outcasts, and is quick to show aggression.
Appearance: His hairs are spines, and two of his teeth are small (hardly noticeable) tusks. Other than this, he appears normal.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Username: Kaye - Yours Truly
Number: 00000
Name: Jagg (Project Upsilon)
Primary Traits: ???
Secondary Traits: ???
Biography: Jagg, called "Upsilon" by the scientists, is a very special project. The subject of experiments involving extremely dangerous mutagens, it is the pinnacle of the scientists' research. Trapped and locked fast in an advanced holding facility, Jagg waits desperately for someone... anyone... to rescue it from the hell that it is being forced to live in.
Personality: Although playful and cunning, Jagg can be a bit stand-offish.
Other: Being held in captivity its entire life with no education at all, Jagg's speech is somewhat primitive compared to others of its kind. It is very skilled at mathematics, however, from years of observing scientific studies from its experimentation chamber. Jagg has a unique ability to make itself a new form based on previous observations. Although any form is possible, its favorite form is that of a seventeen-year-old girl.
Appearance: When he is not hiding his real form, Jagg looks nothing like your average chimera.

True Form

Quote:
User Image
Username: SilentShadowDreamer
Number: 42871
Name: Apsalar
Orientation: She thinks she’s straight – she’s not really sure.
Primary Traits: Dingo
Secondary Traits: Turkey Vulture
Biography: Apsalar was one of the ‘let’s-toss-some-random-probably-incompatible-genes-together-and-see-what-happens’ school of test-tube babies, and one of the very, very few to survive beyond babyhood. And so, of course, she got – and still gets – the shares of abuse and experimentation that rightfully belong to her dead ‘siblings’ in addition to her own. Although she would never say so (and indeed has no one to say it to anyway), this has caused her to resent them a little in her secret heart. How could they just die and leave her to suffer this all on her own? The years of experimentation and of Jared’s abuse have hardened Apsalar towards humanity and life in general. Although she cares deeply for the other Chimerae, she has no close friends among them – she’s too afraid of losing them. To lose a valued member of her pack is the one way that any of the scientists could still truly hurt her, and she doesn’t want to give them the opening. She has considered death many times, and knows she would welcome it if it chose to come for her…but she can’t bring herself to seek it out. The will to survive still trumps the pain and the loneliness, at least for now.
Personality: Hateful, usually on the violent side and forever on edge. She’s incredibly suspicious of everyone and everything. Although she’s frightened of most of the scientists and completely terrified of Jared, her dingo traits and naturally powerful personality keep pushing her to ‘challenge’ their dominance. She absolutely loathes showing pain or weakness of any kind, and the shame of giving in during the more painful experiments leaves her depressed and silent for several hours afterwards. Naturally a group-oriented person, she has – in her own mind, at least – adopted the rest of the Chimerae as her pack to keep from going insane. She likes to plot means of escape, but having spent most of her life in her cage, she’s developed a rather powerful case of agoraphobia, and doesn’t really know if she could survive the world outside. But anything has to be better than this.
Other: She has an odd fascination with raw and/or rotting meat, and although it’s not good for her, she’ll try and eat it whenever she gets a chance.
Appearance: She shares the golden-brown eye colour of the dingo, as well as its remarkable sense of smell. Her skin is very thin and prone to sunburn, despite its golden shade, and it also tends to fold a little in some areas, so that it looks like it doesn’t fit her quite right. Her nails, both on hands and feet, are very thick, sharp and hooked, resembling claws, and like any dog or bird, she needs to have them filed down rather than clipped. She has long, sharp canines – in fact, all her teeth are very sharp, and her black-feathered wings span about twelve feet.

Quote:
Username: Wire_Colossus
Number: 06106
Name: Hound
Orientation: Bi but isn’t very open about it. It’s because he’s not the kind of chimera that likes company.
Primary Traits: Musk ox: his skull and neck have a lot of armoring built in to protect his spinal cord and his brain in a head on collision, and his brain has extra cushioning layers of muscle and fat between it and his skull. All the cushioning and armor allows him to collide head first at top speed and not suffer any damage, as long as what ever he crashes into isn’t moving at all and isn’t harder than his skull. He also has long and lean, but muscular legs that at the end of his shin become the lower legs of a musk ox. His feet however are not hooves, nor are they human. They’re a cross of the two. Each foot is an X of toes attached to a somewhat circular foot. The joints that connect his shins to his lower legs have a biological locking mechanism built in that allows him to straighten his legs out and walk the same way as a normal human, but he rarely uses them.
Secondary Traits: Flea: The muscles of his legs, feet, and leg joints are all designed for maximum lift off. He’s able to run at speeds as high as 22 mph, and can jump 20 times his height in any given direct if he has the room to do so. He also has a sad craving for blood and is actually immune to blood born diseases and parasites. However the craving is not a small thing, it is a flaw built in to make sure he would never want to leave. He needs blood, like a vampire in a way. If he doesn’t ingest a cup of blood a day along with his meals each day, he turns into a screaming, shaking, sobbing mess. His brain literally needs the blood of other beings in order to stay at normal operating capacity. Without it, he’s no different than an addict going through withdrawal.
Biography: He has been with the slaughterhouse for the entirety of his life and the entire way has never stopped fighting and raving. He’s received more torture than most, and most of it has been psychological. His body’s need of foreign hemoglobin to maintain normal brain function has allowed the scientists to torture him in ways that most chimera can’t even imagine. Daily he has to endure the struggle between attempting to kill everyone around him and begging anyone who’ll listen for blood. As for his name, He has a good reason for his name. The dog collar around his neck and his form explain it. He was created as an insurance policy really. He was designed to in the event of an escape hunt down his fellow chimeras like a hound and return to the slaughter house with the escapees. When he was young they tested him for this purpose, but he failed the tests miserably. He had no problem hunting down his target, or even multiple targets, but he had an unbreakable habit of hunting to feed and to kill. He failed to capture his test targets alive and unharmed. He would always rip them to shreds. He has been trained to hunt down potential prey and to stop at nothing to catch it. Unfortunately, he kills after catching. Because of his rabid dog mentality and his hound like purpose, He was named hound, and he has taken to the name quite well.
Personality: Psychotically aggressive, clinically insane, murderous if given the chance, and very much a loner. If he were a normal human he’d be the guy that everyone makes room for at a bar. He’s not friendly unless he wants something and that’s rare. He does have moments where he’s calm controlled, and well behaved, but those moments are only when he’s either asleep, or setting a trap for anyone stupid enough to get too close. He occasionally dreams of escape, but he knows that the only way he could possible escape is with the help of others and that is a thought that he hates, because he doesn’t like the idea of needing anyone’s help. There is one thing about him though that makes scientists wonder. What if he were to receive his daily blood requirements? Because to date, he has never been given the full amount he needs each day and as such his true personality has never been seen by anyone, not even Hound himself. So he could very well be a truly nice individual, or not. It’ll take a cup of blood to figure that out.
Other: He has only one calling in life, to hunt, to chase, and to kill.
Appearance: Aside from the above mentioned features and traits, he is 8ft1 tall, 364 pounds in weight, has muscular but lean and angular build. His hands have long lean bony fingers that appear weak but have tremendous strength and his finger nails while short are sharp and harder than steel. His eyes are solid neon green and has no hair at all, his teeth are clean, or as clean as a chimera can possibly keep their teeth. He wears long jeans and a long sleeve purple shirt with a white leather vest over the top of it. He also wears a collar, a dog collar. His jeans are bell bottoms that reach the ground and so keep his strange feet hidden from view.

Quote:
Number: 76351
Name: Rose Jumperstien, R.J. for short.
Orientation: Bi, but he doesn’t know it yet.
Primary Traits: Wandering Albatross
Secondary Traits: Vampire Bat
Biography: Above it says escaped, flushed is more the word. When he was still developing in a test tube his heart stopped for a few seconds and he was tossed down the drain like trash. He ended up in the sewer where his development continued and he ultimately was found by a sewer maintenance worker. He was raised outside the slaughter house, but was condemned to a life in a mental institution at the age of 13 for having delusions of there being people that need his help. People that couldn’t possibly exist. People with animal traits. It wasn’t until then that his wings started to grow feathers. He matured in the mental institution and was recently let out on good behavior. He still wears the straight jacket however with a few of the straps undone. Because of his time spent in the sewers developing, his body’s natural scent has been altered to such an appalling odor that he can’t get rid of it no matter how clean he gets. He was raised in the next town over, but traveled back here to await his brothers and sisters.
Personality: Mysterious, and vengeful, but has a big soft spot in him for anyone who’s like him.
Other:
Appearance: He’s almost completely human in appearance, with the exceptions being his arms and his ears. He stand 5ft tall and weights 90 pounds. His bones are filled with air sacks and hollows like those of a bird, but are remarkably strong by comparison. He has an 11ft wings span, with a good 16 inches of each wing’s length being razor sharp feathers that are hard as steel. These feathers are similar to a panther’s claws in that they can be retracted into the hands and forearms in order to allow R.J. to blend in. R.J. is an accomplished flyer, and even a bit of a dare devil. He has large pointed ears like those of an elf vampire mix and he has claws on his toes that allow him to hang upside down. He has shirt straight white hair, yellow eyes, and pale white skin from being locked up in a padded room for 5 years. He wears white pants and a white straight jacket at all times, and has learned to even fly with his straight jacket on.

Quote:
Number: 10001, it’s tattooed across his forehead, but is also engraved on his collar’s name plate.
Name: Pup, as in puppy
Age: 5 years, but everyone says 26 years because he was being designed for 21 years.
Status: Escaped and Trapped. He’s never left the slaughterhouse, but he’s never been kept in a cage. He’s treated like a family dog in the slaughter house. Kept on a collar and leash at all times, but he’s still able to roam the slaughter house as long as there’s someone willing to hold on to his chain leash. He’s instead kept in a roofed kennel.
Primary Traits: Blue ringed octopus: tentacles, venom, and gills.
Secondary Traits: Moray eel: secondary set of jaws at back of throat.
Biography: He was created as nothing more than a guard dog chimera, designed to protect the scientists from the chimera. His personality was warped through genetic manipulation to make him more controllable, docile, and to make him dependent on their affection. In other words, he is literally a puppy in the head, needing attentions and living to make others happy while at the same time being happy. Like a well trained dog he will obey almost any order given by the scientists, and lets them experiment on him without protesting. However he does draw the line at mistreating him. Like a real dog, you corner him he’s liable to bite. He’s been in the slaughter house for 5 years, and unlike other chimera’s have never been put in a tangible cage. Instead he is kept on a short but heavy chain leash with a spiked collar. His cage is mental. Through extensive training and psycho therapy they caged the beast within. They caged his humanity within his own mind. What they don’t realize is that every time he sees a chimera suffering, his mental cage’s bars weaken and the series of locks begin to unlock themselves. It’s only a matter of time before he turns on his masters with all his fury. The scientists do realize he could turn on them and so when he’s not being experimented on and the scientists aren’t making him do tricks, he’s kept in a kennel next to the chimera cages.
Personality: He’s just like a playful puppy or a like a little kid, He loves to play games and enjoys snuggling as well as running around expending his energy. He is a little kid after all, but he does have a personality trait that the scientists try to avoid the subject of. He wants to see his mother. He doesn’t know that he was created in a test tube.
Other: He’s got some anger management issues.
Appearance: Despite his age, he's slightly shorter than is average. He’s 4' 8" tall and weighs 110 pounds. He has beautiful blue eyes and shoulder length algae green hair, he looks lean and wiry but is stronger than he appears and looks like a 11 year old due to his physical developmental rate. He grew fast in his first few years, but after that his growth slowed to a normal human pace. His jaw is of a unique design and so is the rest of him. His cheeks are more like sheathes, since as he opened his mouth wider the cheeks simply recede to allow his mouth to open even wider until his mouth is open a full 170 degrees. His lower jaw splits in two to allow his maw to open wide enough for his weaponry to be used. He has in the back of his mouth five tentacles, each about as big around as his thumb and as long as 1ft. These five tentacles are able to shorten themselves to about 1 inch in length, and each one is tipped with a solid bone beak filled with serrated needle like teeth. Inside each tentacle is an esophagus or throat, and each of these is connected to Pup’s actual throat. His saliva is actually a potent neurotoxin that paralyzes those he bites within a matter of minutes. After the victim is paralyzed, Pup is free to feed at his leisure. How he eats is remarkable simply. He opens his mouth wide and shoots the feeding tentacles out of his mouth at the prey, and upon hitting the prey the five beaks open and take small bites out of the prey. After a bite is taken by a tentacle, the tentacle shortens to it’s smallest length and thusly transports the food to Pup’s main throat where the piece of food can then be taken to the stomach for digestion. As soon as a piece of food enters his main throat, the tentacle responsible lengthens again to take another bite. He also has a 9ft tail that looks like an octopus tentacle and serves as an arm as well despite it only having suckers at it‘s three tips. Because of his unique method of eating, he is capable of stripping a small carcass of flesh in as little time as five minutes. When he’s not feeding, he looks like a normal 11 year old with the exception of his tentacle tail. He also has suckers on the bottoms of his feet, on the palms of his hands, and on his finger tips, which allow him to walk on walls and even ceilings without ever falling off. He wears raggedy and tattered long jeans but that’s about it for clothes because he turns shirts into confetti whenever someone tries to make him wear them. His voice is indeed that of a small boy, and despite looking like a 11 year old he is still a toddler. He will eventually grow up and become an adult, but that is many years and many growth spurts away.

Quote:
Number: 8181.9
Placement: --
Name: Fade
Orientation: Unknown, even by him
Primary Traits: Emperor Scorpion
Secondary Traits: Crocodile
Biography: The Scientists call him Fade because he has the unique ability to fade from the senses of those around him. Whether it be in a dark corner, in a pool of murky water, or in his larger cage. I say larger cage because the scientists have tried for 10 years to put him in a regular cage and for 10 years there have been broken cages, scientists thrown around like rag dolls, and high medical bills for scientists. They just recently gave up and put him in a slightly larger cage with just barely enough room for Fade to move his arms. This was when he made his escape. The slightly larger cage gave him just enough room to move his four extra arms into a position to force the cage apart.
Personality: Shy and very much a loner, but that is mostly because he is afraid of getting close to others emotionally. He’s never seen other chimera, too caught up in his own struggles. However he is drawn to large groups, and so has a hard time staying away from others.
Other:
Appearance: He is normal for the most part. Almost entirely human at first glance, but there are four things you just can’t ignore. He has four segmented arms built similarly to spider legs attached to a diamond shaped patch of armored exoskeleton which is itself growing from his upper back. If it weren’t for those, he could pass for a normal human with his shirt off. Each of these four arms has 5 segments, each segment being about 2ft long. Each of these arms is tipped with a pincer like those of a scorpion but with a couple of key differences. Each half of a pincer has a wrist like joint at it’s base just past the hinge that allows the pincer to open and close, and a lockable knuckle half way down the length of each half of a pincer. These special joints allow each pincer to become a two fingered hand whenever Fade wishes. His four extra arms are each as big around has his forearm, but each one has better structural integrity and is stronger than an entire human body. Though these four extra limbs are not the only non human parts of him. He has regular eyelids like humans do, but he also has an eye lid like membrane that is on top of each eye but under the eye lids. Each of these special membranes is a combination of the membranes that crocodiles have that allow them to see underwater, and the lens like eye coverings that scorpions have. When Fade’s special membranes close over his eyes, his underwater depth perception and night vision actually improve. These membranes are pure black when viewed from the outside, or viewed either by others or in a mirror, but to him they’re crystal clear. He also has a long rudder like tail and his arms and legs while no different that human arms and legs, are several times stronger than those of a human being. As a result he is capable of prolonged bursts of speed. He lacks external ears and instead has ear holes that can close themselves so tightly that water cannot get in but only up to a certain depth. Each of his four extra arms has a hidden feature built in that even the scientists didn’t know about until he used them in his escape. Between the two halves of each pincer is a hole the size of a modern key hole through which a blade like retractable stinger extends. These four stingers are not venomous, but having a 9inch double edged blade impale you will never feel good, especially when there are three more waiting to do the same. Fade is able to fold up his four extra arms against his back so that he can hide them, but his tail isn’t flexible enough to bend at the base far enough to hide it. One other thing about Fade that is scary is his bite strength. He is capable of biting down with so much force that he can leave teeth marks, or indentations of his teeth in a crowbar. His body also has a unique blend of extra dense bone armor and exoskeleton armor under his skin but on top of the muscle. This armor cannot be seen except on his four extra arms unless you shine a black light over him in the dark. The armored plates fluoresce a bright neon grey that can be seen through his skin when he is exposed to a black light. What is strange though is that the flesh in the gaps between these armor plates also fluoresce a bright neon hot pink under a black light. This trait was something that the scientists didn’t intend or design but have found useful as a possible way of tracking him down. Other than the traits listed above, he is human in appearance. His skin is a light tan, his eyes a vibrant but still human yellow, his finger nails and toe nails are pointed, and short, but are extremely hard and capable of cutting through concrete. He stands 5ft tall, and weighs in at approximately 130 pounds. He is of a very lithe build, nearly anorexic some might say, but there is more strength in those thin muscles than you could ever know. While he seems weak and sickly, he is strong, fast, and far from fragile. His body is naturally hairless, but the pores of his skin are modified to sense vibrations in the air and in the water. Even in the ground. As far as clothing goes, he wears a tattered over coat and a pair of shorts.

Quote:
Number: 22022
Name: Crusha
Orientation: unknown to the scientists, but in reality he’s bi.
Status: Trapped, for the third time. He’s broken out of his cage three times. Each time he has broken out a different way. They didn’t breed him to be smart, but he certainly is no fool. The first time he got out he stole a ballpoint pen and used it to pick the lock, the second time he lured a scientist too close and knocked him out to steal the key, and the third time he simply smashed his way out. He’s already planned his next escape. He’s built up an immunity to the drugs used to knock him out while transporting him to the experimentation room. And the scientists haven’t noticed his immunity yet. It’s only a matter of time before he breaks free.
Primary Traits: Octopus
Secondary Traits: Alaskan King Crab
Biography: Created as a possible super soldier, Crusha is a chimera that is designed to be able to handle even the harshest of environments. He was bred for war. He’s strong and agile, with tough hide, and even tougher armor. And a surprising ability to change size, but it isn’t as mythical as it sounds. He’s more like a machine built entirely from organic parts than a living organism, in that he has hundreds of extra bones that interlock and fit together like pieces of a machine, some are telescopic in design, others act as hinges or sliding mechanisms. Still others act as armoring for vital organs and joints. He is capable of cutting his size in half in order to blend in with humans, and he is able to do so by compacting his body into a smaller form.
Personality: Curious but alert, tactful and strategic, and surprisingly…lonely.
Other: He has amazing sight, and is incredibly strong.
Appearance: When not hiding his traits he looks very much like a regular person. 6ft 6 tall, 400 pounds, broad shoulders, muscular build with no body fat, tan skin, short black hair, blue eyes. When not hiding his traits He’s an entirely different animal. 13ft tall, 400 pounds, broad shouldered, muscular but lithe and lean build, tough armoring. He doesn’t become more muscular as he changes from hidden to revealed. His skull also doesn’t change size and thusly, his head is normal sized in either form. The only real difference is that when he’s hiding he looks like a body builder, but when not hiding he looks like an in shape scare crow of a young man. He wears a tattered black over coat and a pair of knee length shorts that are two sizes too big on him. He doesn’t wear these because the he has to, but because when he’s not hiding, these clothes fit him perfectly.

Quote:
Number: 02414
Placement: NA
Name: Neo
Primary Traits: Human
Secondary Traits: Orangutan
Secondary Traits: Flying Fox
Secondary Traits: Blue ringed Octopus
Secondary Traits: Mountain Lion
Biography: Neo was a chimera that was not created like other chimera, he was born.
Personality: unknown. He’s still developing. But one thing is for sure. Very stubborn.
Other: ALL animal traits are secondary.
Appearance: He looks entirely human with shoulder length black hair, green eyes, and pale skin. He has a very thin build but is strong. On his back there are two 11 inch long vertical slits which hide a very unique trait. He has a pair of collapsible retractable bat wings that when extended and open give him a 15ft wingspan. His wings are capable of prolonged flight, up to 10 hours straight of powered flight. He’s never used them, and never extended them, he doesn’t even know he has them. His regenerative capabilities are just as fast as Hiccadu’s and all of his bones are a cross of muscle and bone, impossible to break, but if pushed too far they will tear, but if given time they will heal perfectly. Even his heart and organs are encased in a coating of this strange tissue. He’s incredibly strong thanks to the heritage of orangutan and octopus, and can see perfectly in the dark and the light.

Quote:
Number: 17-9-6-5
Placement: NA
Name: Regenna Eterna
Orientation: none
Primary Traits: sea squirt
Secondary Traits: mold
Biography: Regenna is a strange chimera that is one way could be said to be immortal. She lacks the ability to reproduce, but instead has the ability to take organic objects into her body, add one of her spores, and build new body. If she is killed, the spore will germinate inside her and use the organic materials it was added to as the foundation for a new body. All memories and knowledge Regenna has gained in her life up until her death is shared with the spore, in a sense, copied and downloaded into the spore. So when she dies or is killed, she is reborn, and begins a new life in a new body with same memories and the same knowledge. This unique ability, allows her to learn from her mistakes better than others, however, she can only make one spore per life, meaning if the spore is destroyed, she cannot be reborn, and the cycle will end. Each spore is an embryonic clone of her, but unlike a clone, every spore is different genetically from the one before it and the one after it. The reason for this is the organic materials each spore is merged with are usually different, and so result in a different genetic make up. Each spore after germination will mature rapidly in a two stage process from spore to adolescent to adult. Maturation usually will occur in a simple situation where the growth and development is so rapid it can be watched. However, depending on the genetic information of the organic materials used in germination, the process of maturation may be slower, or may take place inside a cocoon like structure. The down side is that each adult only produces one spore, ever. Also, a small percentage of genetic information from the organic materials used in germination will be saved and used in the new body of each adult spore.
Personality: Changes with each germination, but she is currently a shy and loving individual with a need to make others happy.
Other: Her natural life span is only twenty years, so if she nears her expiration date, her spore will develop a new personality of it’s own before germination, and in essence become her child.
Appearance: She is 5ft tall, has pale skin and blue hair, blue eyes, and blue blood. Her teeth and skin are well cared for, or as well cared for as they can be for a chimera. She tends to wear whatever clothing she can get, and currently that is a white bikini. She is of a thin and lithe build, with a nearly flat chest. Her hair is shoulder length, and she weighs about 100 pounds.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Username: Doctor_Whiteface
Number: 1
Name: Smith
Orientation: Bi
Primary Traits: Chameleon
Secondary Traits: Galapagos Tortoise
Biography: Smith was the first experiment to survive the process and the first experiment to escape Yani's grasp. Since the security measures were more primitive at the beginning, Smith had an easy time escaping. He picked the simple lock on his cage with the forgotten cap to the pen his observer had been using, and simply blended in to the background as he walked out of the building. His natural talent for camouflage has served him well in the years since, and he has yet to be detected as anything other than a normal human.
Personality: Smith is unshakable. If he is found, he has a dozen fallback identities and a thousand ways to avoid further detection. His investments in various corporations can ensure his protection, and his proxy identities can help him remain hidden for years. The fact that his agelessness was not apparent before he escaped helps his plans. In general, and despite his paranoia, Smith is rather forgettable.
Other: Smith's genetic modifications have rendered him able to blend in to any background - both figuratively and literally - thanks to his chameleon genetics. His secondary traits manifest as a bulletproof back (but only his back) and what appears to be limitless lifespan. He has not apparently aged since the conclusion of his maturation stage.
Appearance: Smith's back is covered in a tortoise-shell pattern, and his skin seems slightly dry regardless of the ambient humidity. When he manifests his mutation he and his garments vanish completely to all forms of surveillance, up to and including thermal scans and infrared.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 pm
For former roleplayers, if you want your previous profile to be used in this remake, PM me telling me so. I'll copy and paste the original in the profile sections.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Cage Alignment for Chimerae

The cages are stacked and aligned against the wall in a sort of semicircle (this allows a Chimera all the way on the left to see the one all the way on the right without looking through 2 sets of cage walls).

Note: I did not include those Chimerae that are escaped for obvious reasons. If they're caught, they will be moved to a different cage if it's already occupied.

Escaped Chimerae are:

NPC Chimerae:
- Whit
- You  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 pm
NPC Scientists

These characters are to be used when referring to a scientist not owned by a roleplayer and can be killed off if the situation calls for it.

Quote:
Name: Luke Mason
Biography: Luke was wildly popular at school, though attended few social activities, deciding to focus on his studies instead. He breezed through college, clepping most of his classes. Having just completed an internship, Luke sought out a "real" job, somehow finding one at the slaughterhouse. He was shocked at first by the Chimerae, but soon desensitized himself from them; deciding that they were nothing more than animals.
Personality: Curious and studious, Luke is eager to learn. He can be rather cold.
Other: Luke prefers to do psychological tests on the Chimerae than the physical, not wanting to get his hands dirty. He likes to talk to them, as he finds the sensation of communicating with animals a fascinating and exhilarating experience. "It's like talking one one one with a gorilla."

Quote:
Name: Ezra Malloy
Biography: Originally a trained fighter with the intent to join the special forces, Ezra was displeased by the amount of mercy given to the guilty (and the innocent). Realizing this, Ezra went back to school, specializing in reptile biology. He found that the knowledge was easy to retain, and was practically natural for him. Not long after graduating, he ironically found himself a job as a veterinarian, until a better offer came along...
Personality: Sadistic and cruel. He loves the feeling of control and empowerment, and he gets it with his new job. He loves to frighten and intimidate the Chimerae, and is unsatisfied with his work if he feels he hasn't done so.
Other: His favorite Chimerae are the ones who are at least part reptile.

Quote:
Name: Haven Grace
Biography: Haven grew up building and controlling robots for arena fights and mazes. She is an analyst to the highest degree; taking in every speck of data and putting the pieces together in just the right way. Haven has her place in the staff, not in contact with the Chimerae, but rather matching up which two to face off, calculating what should or shouldn't happen, and then analyzing the data afterward.
Personality: Calculating, with a face set in stone. Haven's expression never seems to hold any emotions, and she does most of her talking on the computer. She is always in control of herself.
Other: Haven secretly watches soap operas at home, though she would never admit it.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm
NPC Chimerae

These characters are to be used when referring to a chimera not owned by a roleplayer and can be killed off if the situation calls for it.

Quote:
Number: 98524
Name: Whit
Orientation: Heterosexual and curious
Primary Traits: Jumping Spider (He has 360 degree vision that is very acute. His limbs are very strong, and he is very curious.
Secondary Traits: Black Rat (An excellent climber, very resistant to disease. His teeth are very strong and given enough time, can chew through just about anything, concrete included. Sensitive hearing.)
Biography: A test tube baby like most, Whit knows nothing except the slaughterhouse. His curiosity gets him into worlds of trouble, though he never seems to learn.
Personality: As stated twice now, Whit is extremely curious. Very playful and benign, Whit does not mean to harm others.
Other: Whit loves the arena, though not for the purpose of fighting. He likes to run in the open space and climb when he can.
Appearance: Nothing special, though has naturally stripy hair.

Quote:
Number: 86575
Name: You
Primary Traits: Brazilian Wandering Spider ((lovely, aren't they?)) - This gives You some nasty fangs and an even worse venom that involves a nasty string of events before death ((see the Wiki page)). You is very fast, and extremely easily agitated and quick to attack.
Secondary Traits: Komodo Dragon - This gives You a less-than-sunny disposition and a lot of muscle to make it worse. The teeth that aren't spider fangs are lizard fangs, and you do not want to come in contact with that saliva (komodo dragons have a very tolerant immune system, and many different bacteria live inside of their mouthes. If bitten, you'll want to take care of that). He has a long, yellow forked tongue. However, You has no diaphragm and practically no sense of taste.
Biography: A test tube baby in attempt to make the "perfect soldier". However, the one responsible for the choice of animals obviously knew nothing of soldiers and the military, because trying to control You is like catching rain in a paper bag. You excels on the battlefield, whether fighting one or fighting many. He has broken a lot of expensive equipment in his 21 years of life, surprising he's lived that long.
Personality: Aggressive, aggressive, aggressive. Literally designed to be so; with two of the least tolerant animals on the planet. You loathes the scientists as much as the next Chimera, but acts on those feelings much more often than the average. His aggression is his strength and his downfall; with it, he has been able to survive so long and so well, and many of the scientists are interested in the things he will do, but it gets him into more trouble than anyone would care to remember (not that he cares).
Other: You has named himself thus, because whenever someone would talk to him, that's what they called him and he thought it was his real name.
Appearance: Lots and lots of teeth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 pm
- reserved -

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 pm
- reserved -

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items