Blood Gulch Post... Wha? (Open for Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:12 pm
"My mom asked me the same question once." Xephyr laughed as the kitsutora banged his helmeted head on the ground. "Oh, I never told you my name. I'm Xephyr. Who are you? What's your favorite color? You still never answered about the armor or the rock pile. Or the doughnuts either. Wait, or about your friend. Can you tell me now? Now? Now?" And the rambling continues for another round.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:15 pm
~*Silence is Golden. Ductape is Silver. *~

Church glares up at the sky, as if blaming every god known to the universe for his present company. "Look... I don't CARE what your name is, what your favorite color, food, time of day or anything is." He frowns, armored ears flicking slightly. "Why don't we play a game, hrm? See who can be the quietest?" He doubted this would work, but hey, he was getting almost desperate. Even to the point where he wished someone else WOULD show up so he wouldn't be left with this... person... alone.

~*So as long as you keep yours, I'll keep the Ductape away.*~

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:32 pm
"Okay!" Xephyr put a finger to his lips and pretended to zip them shut. He smiled, hoping that he would be his first friend. No one ever wanted to be his friend, so he was lonely all the time. But this guy seemed friendly.

((Okay, maybe not SMARTER than Caboose. Could be equal in stupidity))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:38 pm
~*Laughter's the best medicine so AHAHAHA YOU FELL DOWN!*~

((LOL I'm going to take pity on the both of them and shove another one in. 83))

Church heaves a sigh of relief, thankful that his plan worked out so far. It worked with Caboose sometimes, too, but eventually, Caboose would ruin it by asking if he was doing a good job.

User Image

Valeria hums to herself as she walks down the path, stopping every now and then to smell the flowers. Her scaled tail flicks slightly as she stops and stares at the two Kitsu on the rocks ahead of her. Walking up, she looks from the strange armored one to the one next to him. "What're you doing...?"

~*Brightly colored pills. They'll cure all your ills, just so long as you've got fever or the chills!~

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Xephyr perked up and grinned. "We are playing the quiet game!!!" Then, covering his mouth with his paw, was overcome with sadness. "I...I..." Sniffing, he punched the armored kitsutora in the arm, hard. "You made me lose!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Church merely raises an eyebrow as his armored arm was punched, a small smirk crossing his face, and once again, he was thankful of the gold faceplate on his helmet. "I didn't do a goddamned thing. You could have just ignored her, you know."

Valeria blinks again, shooting Church an odd look before glancing back at Xephyr. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were playing a game. I didn't mean to make you lose." She looks down at the ground, scaled tail flicking slightly behind her.

~*Brightly colored pills. They'll cure all your ills, just so long as you've got fever or the chills!~

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 pm
Xephyr stuck his tongue out at the armored kitsutora. "I'm a sore loser." Then he looked over at the new female and frowned. "No, it wasn't your fault. It was this guy's right here. And he apparently likes to sit on piles of rocks."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Church rolls his eyes and goes back to just staring anywhere that did not include Xephyr or the strange female.

Valeria stares at Church again, then looks back to Xephyr. "He sure is a strange one. Rocks get cold at night, don't you know? Not good to be on something that's cold." She flicks her tail again, then grins brightly at Xephyr. "I'm Valeria, or, Val, if you like."

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 pm
"I'm Xephyr, just Xephyr. And this is my friend Jose!" Xephyr wrapped and arm around Church, smiling childishly. "Nice to meet you, Val. Do you live around here? What's your favorite color? Do you like doughnuts?...." With Church pulled close, he could hear every single word that the rambling kitsutora said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Church growls as the other dares to touch him again, attempting to push the other away from him. "I am NOT your friend, goddamnit!"

Valeria frowns at Church, tail flicking slightly. "You know, you shouldn't be so mean to someone that only wants to be your friend." She looks back at Xephyr and smiles again. "It's nice to meet you, Xephyr. I actually live just up the path here. Hrm... My favorite color is purple, and I love donuts."

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm
Xephyr squeed and used his other arm to pull Val into a group hug. "I have two friends now!!" So excited, he leaned over to Val and licked her face. "Friend!" Then, letting go of her, he pulled Church's helmet off and smiled. "Ffffffrrrrriiiiieeeeeennnnddd." Xephyr then went to attempt to lick the armored kitsutora's face. "Accept the lick of friendship, Jose!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Now this, was something new to Church. With his helmet off, the other could clearly see his glare and that he was not pleased in the least about the situation. He struggles more, attempting to duck his head out of the way of the other's tongue.

Valeria, on the other hand, doesn't fight Xephyr as the other pulls her close and licks her. She chuckles, watching the angry blue spartan struggle with his newfound 'friend'.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 pm
"Accept the lick, Jose! Accept it!!!" Xephyr tried again, succeeding at getting the front of his face. "Gotcha!!!" Letting go, he jumped around happily. "Now you are officially my friend!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Church freezes in shock, then glares even more before reaching up with an armored paw and wiping at his face angrily. "GODDAMNIT! I am not your friend!" He grumbles to himself and goes after his helmet, cramming it back onto his head.

Valeria chuckles at Church's reaction, but stands near Xephyr, ready to defend her friend should Church decide to attack.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Xephyr nodded. "Yeah-huh. You took the lick, so you can't back out of it." He smiled and hugged Val to him. "She took the lick, and now she's my friend, Jose. So just accept the fact." Grinning, he tapped at the kitsutora's helmet. "Knock knock, friend."  
.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff