Blood Gulch Post... Wha? (Open for Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am
Yelping, Xephyr tried to turn so he could avoid the claws, barely managing to do so. They clipped some of his fur, and he landed on his head a few feet away. "Ow..." Sitting up, he shook his head to get rid of the stars he was seeing. "Whoa, nice kitsu. Xephyr don't want to hurt you, so put painful claws away."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 am
Albel was quite content that he had managed to strike before Valeria had gotten to Xephyr. "'Nice'? Nothing about me is 'nice'. I suggest you run along and find somewhere else to play because next time I will server that head of yours from your spine."

Albel was never the nice one. The thought of being nice turned his stomach. Since he had arrived and had not seen Fayt or his annoying companion Cliff, Albel had reverted back to his old cruel ways and thus undoing the small bit Fayt manged to do which was warm his heart a bit.

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 am
Xephyr frowned and looked around. Then, he saw a long stick a few inches from him. Smiling, he picked it up and started poking the kit from a safe distance. "Val, you distract him, and I'll deliver the lick of friendship while said kit is not looking."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:41 am
~*Laughter's the best medicine so AHAHAHA YOU FELL DOWN!*~

Valeria frowns at Albel, checking Xephyr over for any injuries. "He's just trying to make friends, a*****e. He's new here, and so it's quite normal for someone new to want to have friends." Her dragon tail flicks in agitation behind her as she stares at Albel.

Church, of course, would have been content to just sit on his rock pile and watch the interaction, but that little nagging voice in the back of his head made him roll his eyes and sigh as he stands up and makes his way down to where the other three were. 'Why the hell am I doing this...?' He thinks to himself, glad that his helmet was back on his head as he casts Albel a cold glare through the gold faceplate, then snatches the stick from Xephyr before the other could piss Albel off even more. "Look. Nobody needs to die here."

~*Brightly colored pills. They'll cure all your ills, just so long as you've got fever or the chills!~

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:44 am
Albel growled as the other began to poke and prod him with a stick. "Friends are nothing more than a weakness that gets in the way."

With one swipe he batted the stick away long enough to turn and walk off away from the small group. A battle with two outcomes raged inside his mind - Kill the kitsu and fight the others or simply walk away and get away from the nagging. The latter won and he was more content with that decision for now as he knew if he had did the former the nagging would have never stopped.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 am
"Sticky!!" Xephyr snatched the stick back and hugged it protectively. Then, seeing the other kit leave, began following him with stick in mouth. He wasn't going to stop making friends, threat of death or not. "Grmnlspoissdn?" His words were muffled from the stick.  

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 am
~*Laughter's the best medicine so AHAHAHA YOU FELL DOWN!*~

Valeria runs after Xephyr, frowning slightly at the other's determination. "Xephyr...? Maybe we should just leave this one alone. He's more serious about hurting someone than grumpy old Jose is and I don't want anyone getting hurt because of this.. This one, he's not like mister crankybutt back there. This one seems to enjoy hurting and killing things, so, seriously, lets leave him alone, please?"

Church glares at Valeria, hearing every word she said. Flicking his armored tail, he turns and stalks back to the rock pile, intent on ignoring them all now.

((And with that, I flee to run errands. XD))

~*Brightly colored pills. They'll cure all your ills, just so long as you've got fever or the chills!~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 am
Xephyr stopped, frowning. Then, he took the stick out of his mouth and threw it at the kit that was walking away. "Fine, I'll go back." Turning, he walked away and up the tree the angry kitsutora was under earlier. His mood sour, he went to the highest branch and just laid there, swishing his tail slowly in the air.  

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas